剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
雅各比在哪儿
Where's Jacobee?
你说他同意听我的提议的
You said he agreed to hear my proposal.
让你来这里可不是见雅各比的
You're not here to meet Jacobee.
冷静 小子
Easy, boy.
你跟她是一伙的
You're working with her?
我到处都有耳目
I have eyes and ears everywhere.
我对这个贱♥人♥要说的任何话都没有兴趣
I'm not interested in anything this bitch has to say.
拜托 莱德
Come now, Ryder.
你曾试图杀了我
You tried to kill me.
我也曾试图杀了你
I tried to kill you.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
不如把重点放在我们共同的敌人身上
Let's focus on our mutual enemy.
就是你父亲
Your father.
他根本不看好你
He doesn't believe in you.
他从来就不
He never has.
我听说你的亲生母亲也抛弃你了
I hear your own mother cast you aside as well.
我知道被人拒绝和低估是种什么感觉
I know what it's like to be rejected and underestimated.
我很钦佩你竟然决定对我下手
I admired the fact that you came after me.
-那很有决断 -我是来见一位真正的领主的
- It was decisive. - I came here to meet a real baron.
你想要皇堡
You want the fort.
萨菲尔也想夺了雅各比的
Zypher wants Jacobee's.
我会帮助你们成功的
I'll help you get them.
放聪明点
Be smart.
加入我们的同盟吧
Join our alliance.
我已经抢走了他的贱民
I've already stolen his cogs.
不管有没有你的加入 我都会打垮他
I'm going to take him down with or without you.
我明白萨菲尔和我能从中得到什么
I see what Zypher and I get out of this.
但你想要的又是什么呢
And what do you want?
皇堡里有个男孩
There's a boy in the fort.
他戴着这个吊坠
He wears this pendant.
如果我能得到他
If I get him...
你就可以成为领主
you'll be a baron.
那不是你一直想要的吗
Isn't that what you always wanted?
我是来见河帝的
I'm here to see the River King.
沃多肯给你这个 一定是很器重你
Waldo must hold you in high esteem if he gave you this.
有什么需要我帮忙的
What can I do for you?
我需要一条离开恶土的路
I need passage out of the Badlands.
你觉得去到一个新地方
And so you think going to a new place
就能改变你这个人吗
is going to change who you are,
拯救你的灵魂
save your soul?
我不是一个人走
I won't be traveling alone.
所以你还想拯救别人吗
So you wanna save someone else, too?
现在我知道你是个傻瓜
Now I know you're a fool.
你到底能不能帮我
Can you help me or not?
帮这个忙是看在沃多的面子上
This favor was for Waldo.
我不欠你任何东西
I owe you nothing.
但是 出于他曾经对我的帮助
But out of respect for what he did for me,
我相信我们能达成协议的
I'm sure we can come to terms.
一个月前 一船的贱民
A month ago, a shipment of cogs
正朝我而来
was heading this way to me.
总共有28人
28 in all.
当我的手下打开舱口时
When my men opened the hatch,
却发现了屠♥杀♥过后的惨象
they found a scene of slaughter.
所有的贱民都死了 只剩下一个
All but one of the cogs was dead.
被人暴虐残杀
Killed in a murderous rage.
最后一个人在死前
Before the last soul passed...
指认出了行凶者
she was able to identify the perpetrator.
通缉犯
这个小男孩 让我损失了很多钱 颜面尽失
This boy has cost me money and respect.
我要你找到他
I want you to find him,
通缉犯
悬赏捉拿
杀了他
clip him,
把他的头提来 作为酬金
and bring his head to me as payment.
做到这事
Do this...
我就可以保证 你和你的同伴
and I'll guarantee you and your companions
可以安全地离开恶土
safe passage out of the Badlands
去到一个没人可以找到你们的地方
to a place where no one will ever find you.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
深入恶土
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表