剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
我说不准他会开价多少
I can't say what his price will be,
但他是唯一能够带你离开恶土的人
but he is the only one gonna get you through the Badlands.
我不能收 那是你的离开之路
I can't take that. That's your way out.
小子 如果我真要走的话
Sunshine, if I was ever gonna leave,
我很早之前就走了
I'd have done it long before now.
况且 从来没有什么东西
Besides, I never found anything
也没有什么人 值得我这样做
or anyone worth leaving for.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你之前知道我走了吗
Did you even know I was gone?
我正准备去你父亲房♥里
I am on my way to your father's room.
-如果他知道你在这 -别说了
- If he knew you were here-- - Stop.
你好几个星期没来我房♥里了
You haven't come to my room in weeks.
为婚礼准备实在...
Getting ready for the wedding--
不 我说过不许再提这个
No, I told you not to talk about that.
莱德 婚礼是会举♥行♥的
Ryder, it's happening.
你没什么办法阻止
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
如果我成为领主呢
And what if I was baron?
我们都清楚 你不会挑战你父亲
We both know you won't challenge your father.
男人必须夺取他想要的东西
A man has to take what he wants.
已经结束了
It's over.
所以你也要撇开我吗
So you're cutting me loose, too?
-就像我妈那样 -你这么说不公平
- Just like my mother. - That's not fair.
我这么做是为你好
I'm doing this for your own good.
不 她也是这么说的
No, that's exactly what she said.
-别把我和她相比 -你说对了
- Don't compare me to her! - No, you're right.
你根本无法和她相提并论
You're not even in her league.
我可以搞定莉迪亚 相信我
I can handle Lydia. Trust me.
知道还有谁说过这话吗
You know who else said that?
奎恩的二婚妻子
Quinn's second wife.
比特莉丝
Beatrice?
你真觉得她的死是意外吗
Do you really believe she died of natural causes?
别天真了
Don't be naive.
洁德
Jade.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你遇到什么麻烦了吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
不 没有
No. No.
我知道在我之前
I know that before me
你曾是比特莉丝的侍女
you served as handmaiden to Beatrice.
你有什么可以告诉我的吗
Is there anything you can tell me?
比特莉丝去世前一周 我见到了领主夫人
A week before Beatrice passed, I saw the baroness.
她去到了罂粟田之外
She was out beyond the poppy fields
那些附子草生长茂盛的地方
where the monkshood grows wild.
附子草
Monkshood?
我爸以前常将其花碾碎
My papa used to crush the flowers,
掺进甘蔗汁里 然后放在外面灭鼠
mix it with cane juice, and leave it out for the rats.
那花 会让人毒发身亡
The flowers, they kill you from the inside out.
别让他抽回去
Don't let him take it back.
厉害 好棒
Nice! Yeah!
很好 很好 不要
Good, good. No!
M.K 让奥伦见识下那招锁臂
M.K., show Oren that armlock.
就是你把我打得落花流水的那招
The one you kicked my ass with.
M.K. 你怎么了
M.K., what's up with you?
摄政王驾到 集♥合♥
Regent. Present!
-快点 快点 -列队
- Let's go, let's go! - Fall in line!
敬礼
Salute!
领主下达了命令
Orders just came down.
我们凌晨出发去参加会谈
We're heading out before dawn for a parley.
护卫队全副武装 包括领主在内
Fully armed escort, including the baron.
我需要6名侦察员
I need six scouts.
你 你 你
You, you, you,
你 你 还有你
you, you, and you.
大家继续操练
Back to your drills.
侦察兵 听我指挥
Scouts, on me.
那我呢
What about me?
我可是你的少年军
I'm your Colt.
领主
Baron?
该出发了
It's time.
墓地关门了
Graveyard's closed!
除非你想给爱的人陪葬 否则就快滚
Unless you wish to join your loved ones, get out!
守在门口 密切监视
Stay by the gate and keep watch.
桑尼
Sunny?
我告诉过你别来的
I told you to stay.
你也告诉过我要出其不意
You also told me to make the unexpected move.
跟你的少年军有麻烦吗 桑尼
Trouble with your Colt, Sunny?
没有 领主
No, Baron.
我稍后再处置你
I'll deal with you later.
密切监视
Keep watch.
雅各比
Jacobee.
你的运输队遇袭和我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with the attack on your transports.
我绝不会做如此厚颜无♥耻♥的事
I would never do something so brazen.
比如突袭别的领主的领地吗
Such as lead an unsanctioned raid on another baron's property?
是艳寡妇要杀我儿子
The Widow was trying to kill my son.
-她把这搞成了私人恩怨 -私人恩怨
- She made it personal. - Personal?
那为什么要霸占她的油田
Then why take the oil fields?
为了保护我们大家
For our mutual protection.
我之前就不愿意承认她的领主地位
I wasn't the one who was so willing to recognize her.
我能看出艳寡妇不想
I could see the Widow had no interest
继续维持我们的生活方式
in preserving our way of life.
-而你想 -当然
- And you do? - Of course.
我可不是一出生就有荣华富贵
It was never handed to me.
在这一点上我和你父亲是相同的
Your father and I have that in common.
在此声明一下
For the record,
我父亲他一直不喜欢你 奎恩
my old man, he never liked you, Quinn.
他之所以听从你
He deferred to you
是因为你们利益一致
because your interests were aligned.
我不确定你我之间依然如此
I'm not so sure that ours are anymore.
那些油田让我损兵折将
Those oil fields cost me good men
我打算留着那些油田
and I intend to hold on to them.
小心
Look out!
回来
Come back!
这就是你母亲所信奉的更美好的世界吗
This is your mother's idea of a better world?
引发一场战争
Starting a war?
M.K.
M.K.!
求你了
Please.
该结束了 奎恩
This is the end, Quinn.
萨菲尔
Zypher!
是艳寡妇干的
It was the Widow.
她挑起来的
She started this.
是你得罪的艳寡妇 奎恩
You're the one who antagonized her, Quinn.
如果你想让其他领主让步
If you want the other barons to back down,
先搞定她
deal with her.
情况似乎不太对劲
Something's wrong.
所有贱民和剪刀军都哪儿去了
Where are all the cogs and the Clippers?
田地里空无一人
The fields are deserted.
-领主 -不要 不要
- Baron! - No. No, no, no.
没事 没人会伤害你们的
All right, no one's gonna hurt you.
出什么事了
What happened?
是艳寡妇
The Widow.
她带了一帮姑娘们攻打过来
She came with a bunch of girls.
她们把剪刀军全杀了
They killed all the Clippers.
她们承诺让贱民过上更好的生活
They promised to give the cogs a better life
还给大家金币
and offered them gold.
比我这辈子见过的黄金都要多
More gold than I've ever seen.
赏赐你的忠诚
For your loyalty.
我就把这事交给你了 桑尼
I'm holding you accountable, Sunny.
找到艳寡妇
Find the Widow.
等你找到她 我要将她开膛破肚
And when you do, I wanna spill her guts
悬挂在城墙上
and hang her from the wall
让恶土的所有人都看一看
for all the Badlands to see.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表