剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第一季 第五集
谢谢 我们不会忘记你的
Thank you! We'll never forget you!
那家伙叫什么来着
What was that fella's name again?
我好像已经忘了
I kind of already forgot.
我就叫他米尔扎德暴龙吧
Well, I'm gonna call him Mildred the Tyrannosaur.
火车上的车厢可以移♥动♥的吗
So, cars on the train can just move around?
我喜欢 狂野而未知
I like it! Feels wild and unpredictable.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
好像是书房♥
It looks to be a study.
在这能学习什么 囤积吗
What are they studying, hoarding?
别吃了
Hey, get out of there.
什么 我吗
What? Me?
不 当然不是 不
No, of course not, no.
你好 像我的东西 你是我妈妈吗
Hello, me-shaped thing! Are you my mom?
如果是的话 你之前去哪儿了
And if so, where have you been?
没礼貌
Rude.
这不是我最喜欢的
If it isn't my favorite person
无缘无故以花命名的人吗
named after a flower for no good reason.
冷静 狗
Calm down, dog.
这就是你告诉我的猫吗
Is this the cat you told me about?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
她太美丽了
She's a real gem.
一一 上次我们遇到她时 她还想绑♥架♥你呢
One-One, last time we saw her, she tried to kidnap you.
绑♥架♥ 怎么可能
Kidnap? Je n'oserais jamais!
我好像记得我们达成了协议 但你反悔了
I seem to recall we had a deal, you backed out,
我让你一个人等我
I left you alone, and you abandoned me
你却把我丢给了成千上万的兰德尔
to the relentless splashes of a thousand Randalls.
乱七八糟的
Litter under the box.
好吧 你在这里干什么
Fine. What are you doing here?
你还问我 是你不小心
Me? Why, you're the ones who oafishly stumbled
闯进了我的陋室
into my humble abode.
好地方 但你妈妈有点安静啊
Nice place, but your mom's a little quiet.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
我道歉
I apologize.
这里的一切对我来说都非常重要
Everything here is extremely important to me.
反正我觉得这里灰又多 又无聊
Yeah, well, it's really dusty and boring to me,
所以我们走了
so we're leaving.
再见 前绑匪
Good-bye, former kidnapper!
我已经开始想你了 这让人很困惑
I miss you already, and it's emotionally confusing.
等等 你不好奇
Wait! Don't you want to explore the kismet
我们为什么又能重聚吗
that brought us together?
不好奇 我不相信你
Nope. I don't trust you.
太扎心了 小猫咪 但我明白
That prickles my whiskers, kitten, but I understand.
再见
Au revoir.
天哪
Oh, my!
亲爱的 帮我捡起来 好吗
Be a dear and help me with those fallen items, would you?
我也可以自己来 但是你知道的
I'd do it myself, but, well, you know.
等等 你从哪儿弄来的
Wait. Where did you get this?
我有很多奇妙的东西
I procure so many wonderful things.
怎么了
Why?
因为上面有我的名字
Because... i-it has my name on it.
郁金香·奥尔森
那是你的吗
Oh, is that one yours?
我们看看吧
I suppose we ought to give it a look, hmm?
好主意
Great idea!
小心 郁金香 我不相信她
Careful, Tulip. I don't trust it.
如果这很重要呢
Ooh, what if it's important?
当然
Of course it is.
这盘带子上有你的一切
This tape contains everything that makes you you.
每个乘客都有一个
Every passenger has one.
每个乘客
Every passenger?
看来你并不特别
Guess you're not special.
是的 他们每个人的带子上
Yes, and every one of them has a little number
都有一个小数字 就像你一样
from a little tape, just like you.
这和我的数字有什么联♥系♥
How's this connected to my number?
是谁弄的 这对我有什么帮助
Who made it? How does it help me?
亲爱的 看看带子就知道啦
My dear, it will be much simpler if we just watch.
开始吧
In you go.
不好吧
I'm not sure about this.
也许你不应该
Maybe you shouldn't --
艾迪克思
Atticus?!
一一
One-One?!
我记得这个
I remember that.
不 你没事吧 亲爱的
Oh, no! Are you okay, honey?
玉米坚果 玉米坚果
Corn Nutters! Corn Nutters!
水桶 水桶 水桶
Bucket! Bucket! Bucket!
妈妈 看 我能看到猎户座的腰带
Mom, look! I can see Orion's belt...
还有裤子的一部分
and part of his pants.
你是我
You're me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
海豚世界
DolphWorld?
我以前超爱这里的
Oh, I used to love this place!
为什么会关闭呢
I wonder why it closed.
郁金香 你喜欢海豚吗
Oh, Tulip, how about those dolphins?
它们在自然状态下看起来很漂亮
They look so beautiful in their natural state.
金字塔
A pyramid!
是啊 那天太有趣了
Oh, yeah! This day was so much fun!
我回家了
I'm home!
我还是在记忆中
I'm... still in a memory.
你厌倦了拥有那些不是甜甜圈
Are you tired of owning things that aren't doughnuts,
但是可以做成甜甜圈的东西吗
but could be doughnuts?
我每天都这么惨
Every day of my miserable life.
那就买♥♥个甜甜圈机吧
Then buy a Doughnut-Holer!
很容易掌握 而且肯定不是骗局
Easy to grip, and certainly not a scam.
肯定不是骗局
Certainly not a scam?!
别说了
Say no more!
我要用毕生的积蓄买♥♥下来
I'm spending my life savings on it!
这是什么
What was that?
好消息 伙计
Great news, bud!
你获得了瓦萨学院的全额奖学金
You got a full scholarship to Vassar,
那可是让天才发挥创造力的学校
the school for smart people too creative for their own good!
这样好多了
Ah, that's better!
但是谁还去上学啊
But who cares about school?
让位吧 宫本茂
Step aside, Shigeru.
你成为了超级银河世界游戏设计的总裁
You just became Ultra-Galactic World President of game design!
谁想吃双层洋葱冰淇淋蛋糕庆祝一下
Who wants to celebrate with double-onion ice cream cake?
我
Me!
不对啊
This isn't right.
有什么东西改变了我的记忆
Something's changing my memories!
下去 下去 下去
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
郁金香 你喜欢海豚吗
Tulip, how about those dolphins?
它们在自然状态下看起来很漂亮
They look so beautiful in their natural state.
金字塔
A pyramid!
不是这样的
This isn't how it happened.
掌声鼓励姆海豚
Let's hear it for Dolphmu!
什么叫她不会醒来了
What do you mean she won't wake up?
这就是他们关闭海豚世界的原因
So, that's why they closed DolphWorld.
妈妈 爸爸 我们能靠近一点吗
Mom, Dad, can we move closer?
看到了吗 我说了她需要眼镜 安迪
See? I told you she needed glasses, Andy.
那你带她去看验光师啊 梅根
Well, maybe you should've taken her to the optometrist, Megan.
我什么时候去啊
When? When am I supposed to do that?
是啊 他们在吵架
Oh, yeah. They were fighting.
为什么静电干扰退回去了
Why'd the static go down?
甜甜圈级
Doughnut-Holer!
他们不应该在这里的
They shouldn't be here.
自行车哈利
Harry the Bike Guy!
自行车大减价
He's woke for the spokes!
自行车只要一百元
-这不是骗局 -这不是骗局
- It isn't a sham, I am. - It isn't a sham, I am.
爸爸在这里
Dad was there.
你现在会帮我盖被子了
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表