剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第一季 第九集
瞧 郁金香小姐
Look, Miss Tulip!
我找到了你的鞋子 现在我成鞋头了
I found your shoes, and now I'm a shoe head!
谁是鞋头 鞋头就是我
Who's a shoe head? Shoe-Head, that's who!
谢谢
Thanks.
我说鞋身更有趣吧
I told you Boot Body would be funnier.
等等 我们要丢下艾迪克思吗
Wait! Are we leaving Atticus behind?
他不是艾迪克思了
He's not Atticus anymore.
你的数字在增加
Your number's going up!
郁金香小姐 你的进展不佳
You're losing progress, Miss Tulip.
什么进展
What progress?
艾迪克思没了 我的数字改变不了这件事
Atticus is gone, and my number's not gonna change that!
什么都改变不了
Nothing will ever change.
我要永远困在火车上了
I'm stuck on this train forever.
你不适合宿♥命♥论♥ 小猫咪
Fatalism doesn't suit you, kitten.
毕竟 你是我最喜欢的
After all, you're my favorite person arbitrarily named
随意以花命名的人类
after a particular kind of flower.
她会重新振作起来的
One that bounces back!
没错
Quite right.
你肯定注意到了
Now, as you've no doubt noticed,
我被童年逃避现实的重担困住了
I'm trapped beneath the weight of childhood escapism.
我可以最后做个交易吗
Might I propose one last bonne affaire?
如果你帮助我
If you help me --
我帮你 然后分道扬镳
I help you, then we're done.
再也不做交易了
No more trades.
但你能得到什么
But... what would you gain?
为了完成交易
Now, to hold up my end of the deal.
我也不想和你说话了
I don't ever want to talk to you again.
等等
But wait!
狗还有治好的可能
There's still time to cure the dog!
你还敢骗我
Don't you dare lie to me again!
我没骗你 他可以复原
No lies! He can be turned back,
答案就在这盘带子里
and the solution is in this tape.
上次我看了一个带子
Last time I saw one of these,
差点永远陷入自己的记忆
I almost got trapped in my own memories forever.
因为那是你自己的带子
That's because it was your own tape.
这是别人的
This one belongs to... another.
虽然这确实有点窥视的味道
And while it's admittedly a little voyeuristic,
但并不危险
it's not dangerous.
当然啦
Oh, sure.
你只对我撒了两次谎
You've only lied to me twice now.
再撒一次也无妨啊
Why not go for a third?
是啊 骗她三次 太丢人了
Yeah! Fool her thrice, shame on me!
我们的目标并非完全不同
Our goals aren't wholly dissimilar.
列车长之前还想杀我
The Conductor tried to kill me.
好吧
Fine.
但你先看
But you're watching it first.
成交
Deal.
这么久啊
Took you long enough.
还好我急需打个盹
Luckily, I was in dire need of a cat nap.
睡觉很吓人
Sleeping's creepy.
一一 你怎么进来的
One-One! How'd you get here?
跟着你进来的
I followed you.
-你怎么做到的 -我不知道
- Yeah, but how? - I 'unno.
这个漂亮的发条玩具也一起来吧
So, the glorified wind-up toy will be joining us.
我的确很漂亮
I am glorious.
所以
So...
我们到底在找什么
what exactly are we looking for here?
看到就知道了
We'll know it when we see it.
好吧 但是如果你这么恨列车长
Fine. But if you hated the Conductor so much,
你当初为什么要帮他呢
why'd you help him?
抱歉
Je suis désolé.
我以为只要找到你 他就会放过我了
I thought if I found you, I'd be left alone.
真有趣
That's funny!
结果根本没用
That didn't work at all!
嗯 的确
No. It didn't.
非常好 阿里克
Excellent work, Alrick.
也许你应该少花点时间玩你的玩具 阿米莉亚
Perhaps you should spend less time with your toys, Amelia.
这不是玩具 这是一台水晶收音机
It's not a toy. It's a crystal radio.
这家伙是谁
Who's this goof?
一个非常重要的人
Someone very important.
马克 我知道是你
Mark, I know it was you.
再来一次
Again!
一一 是你干的吗
One-One, did you do that?
是啊 又玩了一次
Yeah! I did! Again!
球 别干蠢事了
Ball, cease this foolishness.
好吧
Fine-uhhh.
一一 你是怎么做到的
One-One, how did you do that?
我不知道
I 'unno.
什么
Wha--
工程
Engineering.
源于拉丁语的设计发明
Derived from the Latin words "Ingeniare," To contrive.
希望这个记忆不是在浪费时间
This memory better not be another waste of time.
我做不到 人太多了
I can't do this. There are too many people.
你要逃跑吗
You wanna make a run for it?
在颁发毕业证书之前逃走
Bunk off before they hand us diplomas?
来
Here.
恭喜你 76届毕业生们
Congratulations, class of '76.
等等 那是
Wait... is that...?
快进来
Quick, in here.
我没零钱叫出租车了 亲爱的
No change to call a cab, love.
等等 我学到了一个新招
Wait, there's a new trick I learned.
如果我们在接收器中吹出正确的音调
If we play the right tones into the receiver,
就可以控制网络
we can control the network.
你好
Hello?
成功了
It worked!
你好 我们要叫一辆出租车
Hi, y-yes, we need a taxi.
告诉他们 我们湿透了
Tell 'em we're sopping wet!
不 不 不是说你
No, no, not you.
-就是你 -我们非常干
- Yes, you! - We're very dry.
100% 非常干
100% dry. Very dry.
这根本没用
This isn't helping.
阿 米莉 亚
A-mel-I-a.
列车长
The Conductor?
是我 你正常的男朋友
It is I, your normal boy-friend.
我是人累
I am a hu-mon.
这就是我现在的声音
This is how I sound now.
希望你可以接受
I do hope that it's acceptable.
完全没问题
Oh, very acceptable.
但你显然是个机器人
But you're obviously a robot.
我呢 我只是一个普通的人累
And me? I'm just a simple hu-mon.
但也许我们可以填充两个文明之间缝隙
But perhaps we can bridge the gap between our two civilizations.
所以
So...
你觉得呢
what do you think?
柏拉图说爱情是一种严重的精神疾病
Plato says love is a serious mental disease.
这点我也同意 球
That, we can agree upon, ball.
这是列车长的带子
So, this is the Conductor's tape?
他就是一个英国人
He's just some... British guy?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
太没耐心了
So impatient.
继续看吧
Just watch.
不 我们不能浪费时间了
No! We're done wasting time!
我要救我的朋友
I want to save my friend!
郁金香小姐 我们跳过这段吧
Let's blow this joint, Miss Tulip!
拜托 请开门
Hey, c'mon. Please, open up,
我知道这很难熬
Look, I know it's hard,
但是会好起来的
but it'll be good to go.
我们都会陪你的
We're all here for you.
阿米莉亚呢
Uh, where's Amelia?
永远消失了
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表