剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
Everything is going to be slowed down if we have to walk!
你们要用这个 我都没想到
Oh, you...use this? I-I didn't even think --
头儿 我要迟到了
Hey, Chief, I'm gonna be late.
不 不 果酱池干涸了
No. No. No. Jam pond has been dried up.
不 我不知道为什么
No, I don't know why it happened.
我知道过程 但我不知道原因
I know how it happened, but I don't know why it happened.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不 一一呢
Oh, no. Where's One-One?
艾迪克思
Atticus?!
艾迪克思 怎么回事 你见到一一了吗
Atticus, what's going on? Have you seen One-One?
见到他 我们正在阻止他
Seen him? We're trying to stop him,
但我们够不着
but we can't reach!
如果他移走所有的楼梯 重力也会随之移♥动♥
If he moves all those stairs, the gravity will go with them,
我们的王国将会四分五裂
and our kingdom will be torn apart!
一一
One-One.
一一 快停下来
One-One, you have to stop!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
我在帮忙 郁金香小姐
I'm helping, Miss Tulip. I'm putting it...
我在把它们放回原位
...where it's supposed to be.
如果他们知道这里坏了
If they knew it was broken...
就会修好的
...they would have fixed it.
他们不用担心了
They don't need to worry anymore.
我来帮他们恢复正常
I'm here to get things back in order.
一一 你真的吓到我了
One-One, you're really scaring me.
我要飘走了
Yeah. Yeah. Now I'm floating away!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?!
我得帮忙整理一下
I have to help put things in order.
如果我优秀一点就不会这样了
It wouldn't be like this if I had just been better.
看看周围
Look around you.
你在帮倒忙
This isn't helping.
我怎么能不修呢 这是我的错
How can I not try and fix it? It's my fault.
你觉得这是你的错吗
Is that what you think? That it's your fault?
-我知道的 -不 一一
- I know it. - No, One-One.
不是你的错 车厢就是这样的
It's not your fault the car is this way.
这不是谁的错 这里就是这样
There isn't a fault, it just is.
但你觉得这些都是你的责任
But all this, you trying to make it your responsibility...
从而造成了真正的伤害
this is causing real harm.
你看不见吗
Don't you see?
我知道 你觉得如果你能变得更优秀
I know what it's like to think that if you had just been better,
就会变得不一样了
things would've been different, that you're responsible
你觉得你有责任修复你无法控制的事情
for fixing things that are beyond your control.
我有过这样的经历
Just know that I speak from experience when I say
这不是你的错
this is not your fault.
只要你愿意 我依然想帮你 一一
And I still want to help you, One-One, if you'll let me.
殿下 我们都很内疚 是吧
Your Highness, we both feel terrible, don't we?
对不起
Sorry.
他现在脑子很乱
He's kind of going through a lot right now.
整个天空都消失了 是的 不见了
Well, the whole sky's gone. Yeah, it's missing.
但后面还有一个不同的天空
But there's a different sky behind it.
整个投资组合都要延期了
Oh, the whole portfolio's going to be delayed.
真是一团糟啊
Well, this is quite the mess.
恕我冒昧 柯基王国反应小组
If I may, the Corginian Response Team
专门从事救灾工作
specializes in disaster relief.
他们主要解决门铃余波
Well, they mostly work with doorbell aftermath,
但我觉得他们应该能帮上忙
but I still think they could be of help.
我接受你的提议 我的朋友
I may take you up on that offer, my friend.
你好 我是一一
Hello! I'm One ...One.
我知道 我是郁金香
I know. I'm Tulip.
我们真的了解自己吗
Do we ever truly know who we are?
但我最好的朋友在我身边
But with my best friends by my side,
所以我们寻找回家和母亲的道路吧
we push onward -- to our homes and mothers!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表