剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第一季 第二集
46向下 7个字母
46 down. 7 letters...
一一 你这么做多久了
One-One, how long have you been doing this?
我一开始就在帮忙
I've been helping since the start!
这个信息应该非常重要
I think it's a pretty powerful message.
一一 我得赶紧把这个搞定
One-One, right now I gotta take care of this.
所以你待在这里 不要再写了 好吗
So you stay here, and no more writing, okay?
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, Captain!
好吧
O-kay.
这并不奇怪
That's not weird.
他们看起来很平静
They look so peaceful.
6音量
6-inch voice.
你是说60音量了吗
Did you say 60-inch voice?!
咒语 咒语
Spells! Spells!
愤怒的巫师别追我
No angry wizards!
门应该在...
The door should be inside of...
排水沟
There's the gutter.
这里是我的归属
This is where I belong.
多球
我差点找到我的妈妈了
I almost found my mum that time.
你在桌面弹球中得到了第11高分
And you got the 11th-highest score in pinball!
但是别进入前10名
Don't wanna be in the top-10, though.
压力太大了
Too much pressure.
这对我来说不是一场比赛 一一
This isn't a game to me, One-One.
我们依然能玩得很开心啊
We can still have fun.
有事的时候就不行了
Not when you have things to do.
得先工作 然后再享受
You work first so you get to enjoy the fun later.
我帮我爸修卡丁车
I help my dad fix the go-karts,
在他倒卖♥♥之前 我就能开一下
I get to drive them before he resells them.
得先工作
Work first.
好吧 有时候工作时会吃披萨
Okay, sometimes there was pizza during the work.
还玩水管 但我们也都是在工作的
And hose fights. But all of that was still under the work umbrella.
之前还是115的
It was 115 before!
不不不 我做错什么了吗
Oh, no, no, no, no. Did I do something wrong?
我输掉一分了吗 我被计时了吗
Did I lose a point? Am I being timed?
我见过这种情况
I've seen that happen before.
等它变零时 你就...
When it reaches zero, you're a gon--
你就没了
You're gone forever!
-我在说话呢 -就这样吗
- I was talking. - That's it?
没人告诉过我这个号♥码会改变啊
Nobody told me this number was gonna change.
没人告诉过我
Nobody said anything!
我要死在这辆愚蠢的火车上了
Now I'm gonna die on this stupid train
因为我没有愚蠢的游戏手册
'cause there isn't a stupid rule book!
郁金香小姐 在我的书里你说了算
You rule in my book, Ms. Tulip.
我没时间了
I don't have time for this!
没错 站起来
That's right. Step right up.
这就对了
There we go.
我没听清你的名字
Say -- I didn't catch your name.
-兰德尔 -这名字很强硬
- Randall. - That's a strong name.
坚强的人有坚强的名字
A strong name for a strong man.
像你这样的污水
An effluent man such as yourself
只要用这个真正神奇的产品
can turn his pile of junk into donuts
就可以把他的垃圾变成甜甜圈
with this truly miraculous product --
甜甜圈机
the Donut-Holer!
有点像水管啊
That kinda just looks like a pipe.
我来示范一下
I'll demonstrate.
瞧 甜甜圈
Presto! Donut!
这顶帽子 愿你胃口好
This hat? Bon appetít!
甜甜圈 我说得太快了吗
Donut. Am I going too fast for you?
我来负责卖♥♥这些甜甜圈机
I get to be in charge of selling these Donut-Holers?
我可以自己创业吗
I can start my own business?!
对 你可以有一个完整的销♥售♥团队
Yes! Why, you could have a whole sales team
来卖♥♥这些甜甜圈机
selling these Donut-Holers --
我们这样的先驱者就在顶端
with pioneers like us right at the top!
就像金字塔骗局一样
Yeah, like a pyramid scheme!
别这么想 把这想象成金字塔团队
Don't think of it so much as a pyramid scheme as a pyramid team.
你甚至不知道最好的部分
You don't even know the best part.
这是唯一一台
This is the only Donut-Holer
由我亲密朋友 售票员认证的甜甜圈机
certified by my close, personal... acquaintance, the Conductor.
售票员
Conductor?!
我本来要去奥什科什
I'm supposed to be going to Oshkosh.
威斯康星的一个地方
It's this place in Wisconsin.
而且我的名字是郁金香 我应该早点说的
And, also, my name is Tulip. I should've said that earlier.
但是有一个游戏设计营
But there's a game-design camp,
我父母签了合同
and my parents signed a contract,
最后我坐上了这辆愚蠢的火车
and I ended up on this stupid train,
我一点都不想坐
and I don't want any of this!
天哪 小猫咪 慢慢来
My goodness, kitten! One step at a time.
这个数字一直在减少
This number keeps going down,
如果变成零 我就完了
and if it reaches zero, I'm done for.
我只是想找到一条离开火车的方式
I just want to find a way off this train,
你说你认识售票员
and you said you know the Conductor.
在我死之前 你必须帮助我
You have to help me before I die.
告诉我 小猫咪 你为什么觉得
Tell me, kitten, what makes you think
这数字为什么是你的死亡倒计时
the digits below your digits are counting down to your death?
一一告诉我的
One-One told me?
妈妈检查 毛太多了
Mum check! Hmm. Much too furry.
或许是毛不够多
Or not furry enough.
妈妈检查
Mother check?
有意思
C'est intéressant.
是的 他在找他妈妈
Yeah, he's looking for his mom.
但是我的号♥码
But...my number...
不着急 耐心
We'll get there. Patience.
不好意思 白球 你妈妈是甜甜圈吗
Excuse me, white ball. Is this donut hat your mother?
是吗
Yes?
告诉我
And, tell me,
如果我把这顶甜甜圈帽子戴在头上 我会死吗
if I put this donut hat on my head, will I die?
当然啦
Sure. Why not?
他很有魅力 但不怎么可靠吧
Charming fellow, but not the most reliable, is he?
什么 一一
Wha-- One-One!
你害我觉得我要死了
You made me think I was gonna die!
你要是不会死 那才奇怪呢
It would be surprising if you never died.
我相信售票员
I'm sure the Conductor
肯定会同情你的困境
would be just as sympathetic to your plight.
我马上就去见他
I'd rush off to see him right now,
但不幸的是 我的航♥天♥飞机坏了
but, unfortunately, my personal shuttlecraft has been grounded.
你还有航♥天♥飞机
You have a shuttlecraft?
我也想修好它
I'd fix her myself,
但是你知道
but...you know...
我没有拇指
no thumbs.
我有啊
I have thumbs.
我对航♥天♥飞机一无所知
I don't know anything about shuttlecrafts,
但我和我爸修了不少东西
but I fixed some stuff with my dad.
还有一个问题
There's still the issue of...
-我的报酬 -报酬
- my payment. - Payment?
哪怕坐我的航♥天♥飞机 也需要一周
Even with my craft, it will take a week,
也许两周才能见到售票员
maybe two, to get to the Conductor.
我会错过很多销♥售♥机会
That's a lot of sales I'm missing out on.
我有12.42美元
I have...$12.42.
但其中一个硬币是加元
But one of the pennies is Canadian.
钱对我没什么价值
Money doesn't have much value to me.
我更感兴趣的是独特和特别的东西
I've always been more interested in the peculiar and unique.
你可以把手上的白色小球给我
You know, I could takethe little white ball off your hands.
作为交换 我可以让售票员带你去
In exchange, I will speak to the Conductor about getting you to...
哪里来着
Where was it again?
威 斯 康 星
"Wis-con-sohn"?
一一 你想带走一一吗
One-One? You want to take One-One with you?
郁金香小姐 我们做了很多甜甜圈
Ms. Tulip, we made so many donuts!
你真的需要他吗
Do you really need him,
还是想下火车
or do you want to get off this train?
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表