剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
Look out!
等等
Wait...
就是一只小蜘蛛在织网
It's just a little spider, building her little spider web.
郁金香小姐 太恶心了 对吧
We're grossed out, right, Miss Tulip?
我们干掉了怪兽
We've destroyed the monster.
胜利的味道怎么都是霉味
I thought victory would taste less musty.
我还以为水位会下降呢
I also thought the water level would go down.
是啊
Yeah...
那我的数字
But maybe my number...
当然
Of course! Yeah, of course!
完全没变
Nothing happened.
水位没变 数字没变 也没有怪兽
No water, no number, no monster.
相关性并非因果关系 我知道的
Correlation isn't causation, I know that!
我以为能有第一个线索呢
I want some answers for the first clue I've gotten this whole time?
不 就是不行
No! Not allowed!
郁金香小姐
Miss Tulip?
我说不定得在这个火车上待上很多年
I could travel for years on this ridiculous train and never escape.
我手上为什么会有数字
Why is this thing on my hand?
这不公平
It's not fair.
我已经尽力再跑了 但根本没有尽头
I'm going as fast as I can, but I'm getting nowhere.
仅仅因为你无法马上解决问题
Just because you can't figure out things immediately
并不意味着最终解决不了啊
doesn't mean it won't happen eventually.
但我每次
Yeah, but it feels like every time
感觉我每次找到点火车的规律
I find something logical about this train, it's...
结果发现是条死胡同
thrown back at me, and I'm stuck without answers.
郁金香 有时候事情的进程我们无法控制
We can't always force progress, Tulip.
柯基王国的问题
After all, I didn't have a solution
在你出现之前我也没办法
to Corginia's problems until you showed up.
是你帮了我 郁金香
You helped me, Tulip.
谢谢你 艾迪克思
Thanks, Atticus.
我这么躺着可不是为了好玩的
Now, I'm not just laying on my back for nothing.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
为什么蜘蛛能让河水上涨
How could a spider cause that problem with the water?
影子来自那个奇怪的球体 但是
The shadow came from that weird orb, but...
那个奇怪的球体是干什么的
what's that weird orb for?
那是真正的怪兽
It's the real monster.
那些球体肯定与环境有关
Those orbs must have something to do with the environment.
我们出击吧
We should attack.
不可能的
We'll never make it.
也许我们可以打开无法解开的谜门
Maybe we can escape out the unsolvable puzzle door.
我要怎么解锁
How do I unlock it?
首先把手放到门把手上
First, you put your paw on the handle.
-好的 -然后旋转
- Okay. - Then you turn it.
嗯
All right.
门都是这么开的
That's how all doors open!
我的族人为此研究几十年了
My people have been working on this technology for decades!
我们跟它谈谈吧
Let's just talk to it.
-不行 -你好啊
- No! - Hello!
艾迪克思
Atticus!
柯基王国万岁
Corginia!
艾迪克思
Atticus!
回去坐好
Return to your seat!
你今天逊毙了
You're awfully shooty today.
你应该在怪兽舞蹈车厢带学习一下的
Somebody needs to spend more time in the monster dance car.
你没事啊
Oh, you're okay.
那我把你的讣告存档吧
I'll just keep your obituary on file then.
我的数字变了
My number changed.
等等 这是好事吗
Wait -- is that good?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得暂时没关系吧
And I think that's okay for now.
那个怪兽还在逍遥法外 柯基王国就不安全
Corginia will never be safe with that monster still at large.
既然你们的方向一致
Since you're headed in the same direction,
我请求陪你一起旅行
I request to accompany you on your journey
这样我就可以追捕它 把它绳之以法
so that I may hunt it down and bring it to justice.
而且你的腹部按♥摩♥超赞
Also, you give stellar belly-rubs.
有皇室加入是我的荣幸
It would be an honor to be joined by such royalty.
奇怪的毛鸭王加入我们的队伍了
King Weird Furry Duck is joining our team!
等等 郁金香小姐 不用我帮你计时吗
Wait, Miss Tulip?! Don't you want me to time you?
不用了
Nah.
-你不进来吗 -是的
- Aren't you coming? - Yes!
-那来吧 -不 不 不
- Then, come on! - No, ho-ho, no, no, no, no!
不能每扇门都这么玩啊
We're not doing this for every door!
-你想出去吗 -是的 不
- You wanna go outside? - Yes! No!
-来吧 好国王 -不 也许吧
- Come on. Good king! - Well. No -- maybe!
是的 我想出去
Yes, I want to go outside.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表