剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
Gone forever?
服务现在开始
Well, the service... it's starting now.
为什么我们追不上他
Why can't we reach him?
带子反映了每个回忆的存储方式
The tape reflects how each memory was stored,
而列车长的这个记忆需要保持一段距离
and the Conductor keeps this memory at a distance.
被系统击败了
Beaten by the system.
一一 你之前倒带让我们摔下来了
One-One, you rewound this tape earlier, and you made us fall.
你能给我们一个更好的视角吗
Can you get us a better view?
应该可以
I think so.
那里 带我们进去
There! Take us in.
什么
What the...?
跟着他
Let's follow him.
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
阿米莉亚 她像我一样被困在了这里
Amelia. She's stuck here like me.
没错 之前火车上不是这个列车长
Oui. Once upon a train, there was a different Conductor.
直到阿米莉亚来了 为达目的他们都赶走了
Until Amelia arrived and ousted them for her own purposes.
这对艾迪克思有什么帮助
How does this help Atticus?
我们又回到原点了
We're right back where we started!
信息就是力量 小猫咪
Information is power, kitten.
注意到什么重要的信息了吗
Notice anything... important?
大炮
Cannons.
等等 列车长调整了大炮的用途
Wait, so, uh, the Conductor repurposed that cannon?
这意味着 我也可以重新调整它的用途
Which means... I could repurpose it, too.
我可以用它来救艾迪克思
I-I could use it to save Atticus!
你让我看了那么久的带子
You dragged me through a tape
为什么不一开始就告诉我呢
when you could have just told me that in the first place?
告诉你怎么救狗吗
Oh, I guess I should've just told you how to save the dog?
对啊 你告诉我不就行了
Yes, you should have just told me!
那怎么吸引观众呢
But where's the showmanship?
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
看完她的带子 事情就更难办了
Seeing her tape just made things harder!
我原来以为列车长
It was easier when I thought the Conductor was
只是一个无情的机器人
some heartless robot thing.
她把艾迪克思变成了一个怪物
She turned Atticus into a monster.
我不想为她难过
I don't want to feel bad for her.
但现在我知道她是一个叫阿米莉亚的人类
But now I know she's a person named Amelia,
曾经相爱过
who was in love and...
却受了伤
she's hurt.
她在逃避生活中的变化
And she's running away from the changes in her life...
因为她很害怕
...because she's afraid.
就像我一样
Like me.
家
Home...
你要永远消失了
Now you'll be gone forever!
我澄清一下 这是好事
To be clear, that's a good thing.
不
No.
艾迪克思现在还是怪物 我不能走
I can't leave while Atticus is still a monster.
那你的门怎么办
But what about your door?
我只能随身带着了
I'll just have to take it with me.
如果列车长只是人类
If the Conductor is just a person
火车只是一台机器
and the train is just a machine,
那是什么在阻止我变成她那样呢
then what's stopping me from doing what she did?
这就像编程一样
I-It's like programming.
我们要用你的穿梭机作为控制器
W-We're gonna use your shuttle as a controller.
我看到车门旁边有个输入插口
I saw that the train has some kind of input socket next to the door.
怎么连接穿梭机和输入插口呢
How do we connect the shuttle and the input?
我可以帮你
I can help!
你把我的穿梭机弄坏了吗
Did you just break my shuttlecraft?
这取决于问问题的人是谁
Depends. Who's asking?
我的爪子就是你的爪子
My paws are your paws.
去哪 小猫咪
Where to, kitten?
带我们去引擎
Take us to the engine.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表