剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
What?
雪...你要去哪儿
Shir-- Where are you going?
赫博 看看他 他几乎瘫痪了
Look at him, Herb, he's practically crippled.
天啊 我...把东西落在雪莉的车里了
Oh, gee-- I-- I forgot that thing in Shirley's car.
...融化的玉米片棍
...melting NachoPole here.
知道少了什么吗 几杯啤酒
You know what's missing? A couple of cold ones.
想不想和我一起去找个酒吧机器人
You want to come track down a BarBot with me?
不了 我很好 -我也不用 谢谢
No, I'm fine. -None for me, thanks.
拜托...那破车在哪儿
Come on. Come on. Where's that damn car?
卖♥♥出一个房♥子将是你下一个很好的目标
Selling one would be a great next goal for you.
现在你应该感到骄傲
For now, you should be proud.
进人家家门是很好的一步 考虑到你之前的表现有多糟糕
Getting in the door is a good step, considering how bad you were doing.
嘿 我能不能跟你说件事 只有我们两个人知道
Hey, can I tell you something? Just between us?
当然可以 我非常值得信任
Sure. I'm very trustworthy.
其实我今天没进那扇门
I didn't actually get in that door today.
我只是给了那个人10美金 让我在屋里站一会儿
I just paid the guy ten bucks to let me stand inside a while.
为什么
Why?
不知道 为了杰克 懂吗
I don't know. For Jack, you know?
结果你骗了他 这绝对更糟糕
Well, you ended up lying to him, which is definitely worse.
对 是 感觉的确如此
Right, yeah. Feels that way.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey?
我可以保守这个秘密
I can keep this a secret.
我只是担心 愧疚感会在 你今后的职业生涯中笼罩着你
I'm just worried it's gonna hang over your head the rest of your career.
嘿 你能 ...
Hey, can you--
你能不能把这个给杰克 等他回来后 然后就告诉他说...
Do you think you could give this to Jack when he gets back, and just tell him...
我很抱歉 -没问题
that I'm sorry? -Sure thing.
女士们 先生们 奏国歌♥ 请起立
Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem.
该死...
Shit. Shit.
可恶 雪儿
Goddamn it, Shirl.
拜托
Come on.
比赛开始
Play ball.
不
No!
在第五局结束时 15号♥强尼扎普
At the end of the fifth inning, number 15, Johnny Zapp.
雪儿 他都进门了 该死 他做到了
He got in a door, Shirl. Goddamn, did it.
杰克 你对他很公平 他没准备好不是你的错
You did right by him, Jack. Not your fault he's not ready.
第三击球手 你出局了
Third striker. You are out.
三 二 一 发射
Three, two, one, blast off.
嘿 是我们的广♥告♥
Hey, that's our ad.
去一个星辰之外的新起点
...to a new beginning beyond the stars.
该死 雪儿 你把钱花在这个上了 你胆子可真大
Goddamn, Shirl. That's how you spent it? The balls on you.
光明面月球住♥宅♥是新型...
Brightside Lunar Residences are the new...
看看这群人 想象一下如果他们都来买♥♥
Look at this crowd. Imagine if we sold all of them.
一系列家具齐全...
Our collection of fully furnished...
杰克 你觉得怎么样 开创我们自己的地盘
What do you say, Jack? Making our own turf.
你也太不知深浅了
You're way out of your depth.
雪儿 我们该如何应付这种销♥售♥增长
Shirl, how are we supposed to handle this type of volume?
你不知道事情会如何发展
You got no clue how this is gonna play out.
家是幸福所在地 而非令人烦心的场所 在家里 你能自♥由♥自在...
Home is where the happiness is, not the headaches. Where you're free--
做最好的自己
...easy to be your best.
去生活 去爱 去笑 把紧张和压力抛诸脑后
To live, love and laugh, and leave the strains and stresses...
天啊...
Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
这里可不是我放这些东西的地方
Well, that's not where I would have put 'em.
但是 嘿 上帝因此才创造了拖把
But hey, that's why God made mops.
销♥售♥员先生 千万别因为 在这儿帮太多忙而伤到你自己
Don't hurt yourself helping out too much there, Mr. Salesman.
看来你今天中头奖了
Guess you hit the jackpot today, huh?
所以在工作中还在梦游呢
That's why you're still half asleep on the job.
我可以自己打扫这里 -销♥售♥做得那么差啊
I can take care of this on my own. -That bad out there, huh?
我很高兴你回到现实生活中
Well, I'm just glad you're back in real life.
希望你能多待一阵子
Hope you can stay a while.
事实上 今天很顺利 我在中午前就卖♥♥了三套房♥
You know, the day went great, actually. I closed three before noon.
我的老板说:“新手生涯中最棒的一天”
"One of the best days a rookie's had," my boss said.
真的 你骗我呢吧
Really? You pulling my leg?
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for believing in me.
不 嘿...不是这样
Oh, no. Hey, hey, not that.
那个公♥司♥真的快速发展起来了
And the company's really taking off.
杰克说有机会成为一个真正的职业
You know, Jack says it's an opportunity for a real career.
可不是
You don't say.
我猜人们一定真的厌倦了 地球上的生活 对吧
I guess people must really be getting sick of life down here, huh?
是啊 我是说 这能怪他们吗
Sure. Well, I mean, w-- Can you blame 'em?
我告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing.
我是绝对不会坐上那些火箭的
You're never gonna catch me in one of those rockets.
当然了...
No, of course. Of course not.
天啊 你的整个商店都在这里
Boy, I mean, you have your whole store here.
这地方就是你的全部
I mean, this place is your whole world.
我告诉你吧
Lemme tell ya,
他们现在所拥有的火箭 简直让人难以置信
you would not believe the rockets they have now.
豪华座椅 鸡尾酒女招待
Plush seats, cocktail waitresses.
嘿 我知道这不适合你
Hey, I get it's not for you.
麦特
Myrtle?
嘿 麦特
Hey! Myrtle?
麦特
Myrtle!
嘿 杰克 看
Hey, Jack! Look.
嗨 乔伊
Joey, hey.
对不起 我提早离开了球赛 但是
I'm sorry that I cut out of the game early, but,
我只是想起我要见一个非常棒的客户
I just remembered I had this great lead to work.
我卖♥♥给他了一套C楼
I sold him a C-Plex.
我就知道你有这本事 孩子
I knew you had it, kid.
你具备必需的一切技能与天赋
Everything it's ever going to take, you got it in you.
我只是按你说的做 基本上就是“闻闻曲奇饼”
Well, I just did what you taught me. "Smell the cookies," basically.
感觉如何
How did it feel?
无与伦比
The best.
我找不到比这感觉更好的了
I never found anything to beat it.
嘿 里面是什么
Hey, what's going on in there?
我们将要度过一个重要的夜晚
Well, we're about to have a big night.
是 我听到收音机里的广♥告♥了
Yeah, I heard the ad on the radio.
很不错
It's pretty neat.
不接电♥话♥吗
Aren't we gonna answer them?
我只是在等人来帮忙
Just waiting on a little help.
嗨 我是乔伊肖特
Hi, this is Joey Shorter
代表光明面月球住♥宅♥ -嗨
with Brightside Lunar Residences. -Oh. Hello.
女士 有什么我能帮忙的
And how can I be of assistance, ma'am?
没问题 当然了
Absolutely, of course.
我们有很多房♥型 我相信您一定很激动想要了解
Now we have multiple plans that I'm sure you'll be over the moon about.
有A楼 B楼 C楼 看您喜欢哪种
We have A-Plex, B-Plex or a C-Plex if you would prefer.
当然 D楼是我最开始买♥♥的 但实话说
Of course, D-Plex is, one that I started with, but honestly,
当我来到这里后 我知道了...
when I got up there, I knew that...
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表