剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, what can I do for ya?
我需要和经理谈谈 或者运营上能“关事”的人
I'll need to speak with the manager or operationally deputized "sudorbinate."
是 应该找我就行
Yeah, guess I'll do.
企业所在地 -你说什么
Location of corporate enterprise? -Excuse me?
企业所在地
Location of corporate enterprise?
你是问总部在哪
Where's HQ, you mean?
月球上
The moon.
请出示表格703C -是 现在你把我弄糊涂了
Form 703C, please. -Yeah, now you stumped me.
给我拿张703C表
Fetch 703C.
播放非本地实体未经许可的广播广♥告♥
Pursuant to the non-local entity's unpermitted broadcast advertisements
在WYBS上
on WYBS,
你必须提交一份703C披露声明表
you are required to file a 703C Statement of Disclosure.
下去
Down.
每个实体 每笔交易 一式“山份”
Per entity, per transaction, in "triclipate."
抱歉 我不知道要填这个
Sorry, I wasn't aware.
因此构成违规
Which, ipso facto, constitutes a violation.
这些是公共广播 女士
These are public airwaves, ma'am.
我们不能允许来自任何地方的任何人 在上面想说什么就说什么
We can't just allow anyone from anywhere to say anything they want.
好消息是我们要去别处做生意了
Well, good thing we're taking our business elsewhere,
你就不必为我们的73表操心了 对...
and you won't have to worry about our 73s. Right--
703C 没错 我的管辖范围 仅限于美景镇 但是...
703C's. And yes, my jurisdiction's confined to Vistaville county, but--
那就请记下来 一式“山份”
Then write this down in "triclipate."
我做了14个小时的文书工作 手腕都疼了
I've spent 14 hours doing paperwork, my wrists hurt,
屁♥股♥都坐麻了 一直在做白日梦
my fucking ass is numb, and I've been daydreaming
梦见用这支铅笔戳任何人的眼睛
about stabbing just about anyone in the eye with this pencil.
然后你来了 穿着12美金的西装
Then comes you, stuffed in your $12 suit,
问一个被表格淹没的诚实女商人
asking an honest businesswoman who's buried in forms
要更多没用的表格
for more useless goddamn forms.
现在请滚出去 让我工作
Now, please, get the fuck out, and let me do my job.
我对粗俗的语言和蔑视并不陌生
I'm no stranger to coarse language and contempt.
虽然没有规定禁止这样做 你的话确实让整个过程变得不那么愉快了
And while there's no rule against it, it does make the process less pleasant.
从最初接到“痛知”开始算起 你有16个小时来提交表格
Your 16-hour compliance window began with initial "nofitication..."
三分钟前开始算起
three minutes ago.
跟着
Follow.
我还能说什么呢
So, what else can I say?
我17岁结婚 这是我犯的第一个错误
I got married at 17. That was my first mistake.
如果有男人跟你说:“下个孩子 我们一定生下来” 那他一定是个骗子
Any man who says, "We'll keep the next baby," is a fucking liar.
我妈妈更糟 但是我们已经说过她了
My mother's even worse, but we covered her.
请带我离开这里
Please get me out of here.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here.
我们无法保存您的留言
We were unable to save your message.
(留言已删除)
销♥售♥部 请按一
For sales, press one.
比林斯先生 -嗨
Mr. Billings? -Hey.
我看到你家车♥库♥需要修理
I saw the garage needed work.
几个男人敲敲打打就能修好
Nothing a couple men with hammers can't handle.
你为什么这样做
Why you doing this?
因为你被困住了 孩子
Well, because you're stuck, kid.
每次你看到那个 你都会更不开心
And every time you see that, it's dragging you down more.
我明白你不能和我们一起上路 但你也不能留在这里 和这个一起生活
I get you can't come on the road with us, but you can't stay here with that either.
里面有工具吗
You got some tools in there?
我去看看
I can check.
我妈妈总是不舍得扔东西
My mom just has trouble getting rid of stuff.
给你 你可以在这个工具箱里找找
Here, you can check in there.
我以前也有这种箱子
Had a case like this once.
你小时候经常用吗
Did you use it a lot as a kid?
不 我们大多数时候都是找修理工
No. Mostly just called the handyman.
这个就行
This will do.
我...你可以在新木条上刷漆
I-- You can throw some paint on the new ones.
好
Okay.
B楼 请告诉杰克我把它送来了
B-Plex. Please inform Jack I dropped that off.
赫博 干得好 并列第二
Nice work, Herb. Tied for second.
嘿 你想不想自己来记上
Hey, you wanna mark it up yourself?
谁需要做记号♥呢
Who needs a check mark, right?
我知道我做了什么 即使杰克和乔伊都不知道也没关系
I know what I did, even if Jack doesn't, nor Joey.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
杰克和那个孩子之间 无论是什么情况都与你无关
Whatever's going on with Jack and that kid's got nothing to do with you.
雪莉 谢谢
Thank you, Shirley.
有时候我觉得贝蒂会觉得如果我不是...
You know, sometimes I think that Betty thinks that if I'm not...
第一名的话
you know, number one,
那肯定是出了什么问题
then there's something wrong.
也许你们两个都需要放松一下
Well, maybe both of you need to relax a little.
雪莉 她确实不喜欢我们说“放”这个词
Well, she doesn't really like us using the R-word, Shirley.
(杰克 乔伊 赫博 埃迪)
听着 你是个好孩子 而且你想要忠于你妈妈 这很高尚
Hey, look, you're a good kid, and it's noble that you wanna stick by your mom,
但为别人而活是很艰难的
but it's tough living your life for someone else.
她就是这么教我的
Well, that's just how she raised me.
家庭最重要
You know, family first.
没错 但你不也是这个家的一员吗
Exactly, but aren't you a part of that family too?
好吧
Sure.
相信我 这个世界足够大 你可以爱她
Trust me, the world, it's big enough for you to love her
有时也做自己喜欢的事
and do your own thing sometimes.
看着不错 刷得很匀
Looks good, nice, and even.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只离开过这里一次
You know, I've only ever left here once.
不 是伏特队和动力队第七局比赛
No, it was game seven, Volts, Dynamos.
我搭了十个小时本地巴士
So, it was 10 hours on local buses right there.
你怀揣一颗冒险家的心 却活得像个老奶奶
You got an adventurer's heart, and you're living like a granny.
你为何如此了解人性
How do you know people so good?
敲他们的家门
Knocking on their doors.
是一种非常好的教育
It's a hell of a classroom.
我当然想和你们一起走
Of course, I wanna go with you guys.
我只是不想沦为某个无名小卒 我...
I just don't wanna wind up some nobody. I...
我爸爸离开了家 这就是他的遭遇
My pops left, and that's what happened to him.
他离开了她 再也没有回头
He left her and never looked back.
你和他还有联♥系♥吗 -我甚至不想知道他的名字
You keep in touch with him ever? -I don't even wanna know his name.
你确定 -他就是死了我都不在乎
You sure? -I could care less if he was dead.
那我打赌你一定会比他有出息得多
Well, then, I bet you'll turn out way better than he did.
不管怎样 这才是你妈妈真正想要的
And that's all your mom really wants, anyway.
听着 我不认识她 但是...
I mean, now, I don't know her, but...
妈妈不总是能在情感上接受儿子离开
moms aren't always built for letting their boys go.
是的 她也许希望我在有生之年 都在这个房♥子里陪着她
Yeah, she'd probably want me to stay here in this house
如果她能如愿以偿的话
with her for the rest of my life if she had her way.
如果永远不离开这里 你会恨她的
You'd hate her if you never left.
我知道这个
That I know.
而且 你会没车 没事业 没有一群新朋友
Plus, you'd be short a car and a career, and a bunch of new friends,
只要你说声:“谢谢 杰克” 这些你都唾手可得
all of which could be yours for the price of "Thanks, Jack."
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
客房♥服务
Turndown service.
你这个小混♥蛋♥ -女士...小姐
You shitty little bastard. -Ma'am-- Miss.
我相信了你 为了这个放弃了我的一生
I believed you. I left my whole life for this!
你来这里干吗
What are you doing here?
这些其实是我室友的 -他也去死吧
Those are actually my roommate's. -Well, fuck him too!
你答应过会送我升月
You promised me this would happen!
我没时间等了 我的整个人生都毁了
I don't have time to wait! My whole life is ruined!
12年的婚姻就这么完蛋了
Twelve years of marriage, just fucked!
打扰一下 妓♥女♥小姐
Excuse me, Miss Tramp,
如果你是在找 你那条廉价的围巾 它就在那儿
if you're looking for your cheap scarf, it's right over there.
我就知道
I knew it.
好了
All right.
下午好 客人 我能帮您拿包吗
Good afternoon, guest. Can I help with your bags?
你开始掌握窍门了 -算是吧
You're getting the hang of it. -Sorta.
你在这里啊
So, there you are.
妈 嘿 没想到你会来
Ma, hey. I wasn't expecting you.
这位是 我们的 一个新员工 很不错的小伙子
This is the-- a new recruit of ours. A great guy.
乔伊肖特 这是我妈
Joey Shorter, my ma.
幸会 比林斯太太
It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Billings.
天啊 你好帅 抱歉
God, you're handsome. Excuse me.
好了 别这样 悠着点 妈...第一周... 这是他第一周上班
All right, no, let him breathe, Ma. Ma, first w-- it's his first week.
多年来我一直让杰克招像你这样的人
I've been telling Jack to recruit someone like you for years now.
告诉我 他对你好吗
Tell me, is he treating you right?
我亲身体会到他有时很无情
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表