剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
Jack's gotta know about all that.
他每天都和总部打交道
He deals with HQ every day.
他是你的顶头上司吗
He's your direct superior?
是的 杰克比林斯 他真是个很好的人
Yeah. Jack Billings. He's a great guy. Really.
去和他谈谈 我相信他会澄清一切的
Just talk to him. He'll clear everything up, I'm sure.
我说出他的名字不会给他带来麻烦吧
That's not gonna get him in trouble, me saying his name, right?
孩子 动作快点 五分钟后出发 你的女朋友在等你呢
Look sharp, kid. Wheels up in five. Your girl's waiting for ya.
先生 晚上好
Good evening, sir.
乔伊 乔 你在里面吗
Joey! You with me here, Joe?
我们得谈谈 -嘿 你看见乔伊了吗 他要迟到了
We need to talk. -Hey, you seen Joey? He's gonna be late.
他是个大男孩了 爸爸 他会到的
He's a big boy, Dad. He'll be there.
詹金斯那边有消息吗
Heard anything from Jenkins?
是的 我留言告诉他有急事 我们会把事情解决好的
Yes, I left word. Told him it was urgent. We'll get it all sorted.
他给我发来这个
He sent me this.
杰克
Jack.
你会高兴知道真♥相♥ 因为真♥相♥永远最好 不管有多难接受
You'll be glad to know because the truth is always best, no matter how difficult.
乔伊不幸被当局带走了
Joey has been taken by the authorities, sadly.
好的 我会处理 好
Okay, I'll handle it. Yeah.
应该没什么事吧
Probably nothing, right?
对
Right.
你们先去俱乐部暖场吧
You guys just get to the club. Warm up the room.
不管这是什么事 先不急
Whatever this is, it can wait.
好 你去处理乔伊的事吧
Yeah, you just go take care of Joey.
好
Okay.
(光明面)
我好像已经告诉过你了
I think I already told you that.
好了 科斯托普洛斯特工 到此为止
All right. We're done here, Agent Costopoulos.
走吧 乔 我带你离开这里
Come on, Joe. Let's get you out of here.
干得好 伙计
That's great work, pal.
就为了一些文件而折磨一个诚实的推销员
Crucifying an honest goddamn salesman over paperwork.
真了不起
What a big man.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
谢什么 你才是那个承受这一切的人
What for? You're the one who had to put up with all that.
他把你扣押在里面多久了 -一整天
How long did he have you in there? -All day.
我真的不知道答案
I didn't honestly really know
有关他问的大部分问题 -他问的都是废话
much of what he was asking about. -That's all a bunch of nothing.
总部的天才们忘了给我们发几份表格而已
A couple of forms the geniuses at HQ forgot to send in.
我把他们骂了一顿后 他们立刻就给发来了
I let him have it. They snapped right to.
他有没有试图吓唬你一下 -把我吓得不轻
He try to scare you a little? -Pulled that off pretty good.
我不禁想如果自己惹上麻烦 我妈会怎么做
Couldn't help but think what my mom was gonna do if I got in trouble.
太可怕了 杰克 -嘿 但你处理得很专业
It was awful, Jack. -Hey, but you took it like a pro.
这才是最重要的 换做是赫博 他恐怕会紧张得胡思乱想
That's all that counts. Herb would've chewed through his tie.
是 别担心 我不会总让你这样保释我出来
Yeah, don't worry. I won't make a habit out of you bailing me out like this.
这不是你的错
Not your fault.
不是我们任何人的错 完全不是
Not any of ours. Not for a minute.
笑了啊 嘿 我们快赶过去吧
There you go. Hey, let's get over there.
你的西装在车里 你的姑娘还给你留着她的第一支舞呢
Your suit's in the car, and your girl's saving her first dance.
在一个满是财大气粗的人的房♥子里吗
In a room full of pretty deep pockets, right?
各位 今晚开心吗 我知道我很开心
Having a good night, folks? I know I am.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
晚上好 -嗨
Bonsoir. -Hey.
嘿 很高兴你们能来
Hey. Glad you guys made it.
谢谢 杰克和乔伊很快就到
Thanks. Jack and Joey will be here soon.
和一些开♥发♥人员的通话比预想的久
Call ran long with some developers.
听起来很重要 干杯
Sounds important. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
今晚很容易进行销♥售♥ 他们都人醉钱多
Easy sales tonight. They're all rich and drunk.
菲尔蒙特兹
Phil Montez.
杰克肯定告诉过你要跳舞
I'm sure Jack warned you that there would be dancing.
谁说不能劳逸结合
Who says you can't mix business with pleasure?
客人们 欢迎到来 请享受秋日聚会吧
Welcome, guests. Enjoy the Autumnal Mixer.
我是赫博特带的客人
I'm Herbert's plus-one.
他们跟我们说他可以带一个客人出席 我们是夫妻 我怀孕了
He gets one, they told us. We're married, and expecting.
今晚愉快 -客人们 欢迎到来
Enjoy your evening. -Welcome, guests.
请享受秋日聚会吧 -你好吗
Enjoy the Autumnal Mixer. -How are ya?
抱歉 请止步
With apologies.
我们俱乐部的着装规定 禁止穿带有装饰的西装
Our club's dress code prohibits suiting with embellished trim.
虽然没有明令禁止 但我们希望大家不要穿宽翻领的西装
And while there's no mandate against, we actively discourage wide lapels.
但这是歧视与品味之争 不是吗
But that's discriminatory versus good taste, isn't it?
这是传统
It's tradition.
是这样 我女朋友在里面 跟一群穿羊毛衫的人一起 好吗
Look, my girlfriend's in there with the fucking cardigan brigade, okay?
她需要我 好的...
She needs me. All right! Okay.
客人们 欢迎到来 请享受秋日聚会吧
Welcome, guests. Enjoy the Autumnal Mixer.
你把他放了
So you just let him go?
管理层能够提供“相干”文件的副本
Management was able to provide copies of "revelant" documentation,
使得“院诉”被撤销了
rendering the "oringinating" case closed.
给我 也许我们可以利用它 -但这是政♥府♥的财产 梅本夫人
Show me. Maybe we can use it. -But that's county property, Mrs. Mayburn.
按照规定 我“比须”立即销毁它
Which I'm "oglibated" by protocol to destroy promptly.
如果帮不了任何人 这规矩还有什么用
What fucking good is protocol if it doesn't help anybody?
这个系统是人类几千年历史的“接晶”
This system is the "culnimation" of thousands of years of human history.
由一代又一代的公务员 奉献他们的时间和劳动所创造
Generations of civil servants dedicating their time and labor.
这比你我都重要 梅本太太
It's bigger than you or me, Mrs. Mayburn.
而且这样更好
And it's better that way.
求你了
Please.
我知道你想帮我 你也可以帮我
I know you wanna help. And you can.
你的合同保证你能拿到退款
Your contract guarantees a refund.
天啊 我抛弃了一切 退款也没用
God, not if I walked out on everything.
把房♥子烧毁了一半
Halfway burned down the house...
我希望房♥子买♥♥了适当的保险
I hope it was properly insured.
我很...
I'm so--
去拿退款吧
Take the refund.
天啊
Wow.
这里可真热闹
That's a warm room.
我打赌我可以完成三笔交易
I bet I could close three.
你觉得你能超越我吗
You think you can top that?
在战争年代
Well, you know, back in the war
我从不在挑战面前退缩
I never backed down from a challenge.
嘿
Oh, hey.
去和她跳舞吧
Well, go take her for a spin.
让全世界都知道你被爱着
Let the world know you're a wanted man.
杰克 再次感谢
Thanks again, Jack.
放心吧 没问题的
You count on it.
今晚可真棒 大家都开心吗
What a night. How's everyone doing?
嗨
Hi.
天啊 移情别恋得很快呀 雪莉
Oh, my God. That was fast, Shirley.
该死
Goddamn it.
你会喜欢你新买♥♥的A楼
Well, you're gonna love your new A-Plex.
一定会的
I'm sure I will.
嗨 亲爱的 -怎么了
Hey, sweetheart. -Yes?
那边那个人是谁
Who is that over there?
那个妓♥女♥靠陪睡获得了诺姆塞尔温的财产
That tramp slept her way into Norm Selwyn's fortune,
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
现在这是她的俱乐部了
This is her goddamn club now,
整个城市几乎都是她的
and mostly her town.
但老天啊 我真想拥有她的身材
But good Lord, I'd kill to have her figure.
小赫 我们属于这里
Herbie, this is where we belong.
乔伊来了
There's Joey.
他恢复得可够快的
He rehabilitated pretty quickly.
每次危机都是一个机遇
Well, every crisis is an open door.
我来领舞
Let me lead.
各位 别害羞
Don't be shy, folks.
我们能换舞伴吗
May we cut in?
我跟我妈学了一个夏天的交际舞
I did a summer of ballroom with my mother,
所以我的手会完全按课上所学的摆放
so my hand placements are gonna be totally by the book.
各位 干杯
Cheers, folks.
嘿 美国未来的腐♥败♥政客们
Hey, future corrupt politicians of America.
我出50美金 买♥♥你们的西服和领结 谁想卖♥♥
Who wants 50 for their jacket and tie, huh?
听着 我女朋友要被里面的一个 穿乐福鞋的秃顶势利鬼抢走了
Look, I'm losing my girl to some balding snob in loafers in there.
75美金...卖♥♥吗
Seventy-five. Seventy-five bucks, huh?
哥们 这是我的坚信礼西装
This was my confirmation suit, man.
好吧 那我给你5美金 让我喝一口酒吧 行吗
All right, how about five to swig the bottle. Please?
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表