剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
“宝贝 快加速”
"Gun it, Bun Bun."
另外 我外套上掉了一颗扣子 赫博
Plus, I lost a button on my coat, Herb!
该死
Goddamn it.
小沃 你在里面吗
Walt! You in there?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我觉得里面有人失控了
I think you may have someone on the loose in there.
让我进去 我来帮你处理
Let me come in and take 'em off your hands.
杰克 你不该进来的
You shouldn't be in here, Jack.
如果他待在这里 他会被活活烧死
If he stays where he is, he's gonna get burned up.
小沃 拜托了
Please, Walt!
(禁区 禁止擅自闯入)
Touch that fence, you'll get yourself hurt.
敢碰栅栏的话 你会受伤的
放马过来吧
Do what you've gotta do!
准备...
Cleared for--
留言 晚上7点05分
Message, 7:05 p.m.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
我知道你很生气 你完全有权利生气
I know you're upset. You got every right in the world.
我打电♥话♥只是想告诉你
I just wanted to call to tell you that,
我跟你说过的那笔交易成功了
I made the deal that I was telling you about,
这将改变一切
and it is gonna change everything.
现在可谓是天时地利人和
We're right where we need to be, right on time.
还有你的工作在等着你
And your job is here waiting for you
只要你准备好了 随时可以回来加入我们
whenever you're ready to come along for the ride.
别在医院账单上逞能
And don't be a hero about the hospital bills.
你是因为我辞职
I'm the reason you quit your damn job,
所以我要确保你和你妈妈不会被账单击垮
so let me make sure it doesn't sink you and your mom.
这是...
It's...
我能尽的一点微薄的心意
least I could do.
希望我们能尽快聊聊
Talk soon, I hope.
好了 保重 孩子
All right, take care, kid.
巴克 嘿 是我 杰克小子
Buck! Hey, it's Jacky boy!
快下来
Come on down!
他怎么回事啊
What's wrong with him?
他疯了
He's nuts.
他待在上面也会死的
Stays up there, he'll be dead too!
这可不行 杰克 那东西就要降落在你身上了
This is not good, Jack! That thing's about to land on you!
巴克
Buck!
我们到底要不要进去
Are we going in, or what?
是 对呀 难道我们不能进去看看吗
Yeah, right. Don't we get to go in and see?
等一下 先生 为了您的安全 待在那里别动
Wait, sir. For your own safety, stay right there.
爸爸 看上面
Papa, up there.
我相信你们都听说过安全范围
Now, I'm sure you've all heard of a safety radius.
我相信没有人愿意违规
And I'm sure none of us would want to violate that,
这就意味着要拿我们自己的安全冒险
which would mean violating our own safety.
请止步 先生
Excuse me, sir.
请尊重安全范围
Respect the radius.
巴克
Buck!
就一枪 警长
One shot, Sheriff,
这样我们的子孙就能自♥由♥地成长
so our children and grandchildren grow up free.
巴克
Buck!
天啊 杰克 该死
Oh, Jesus, Jack. Goddamn you.
加贡迷魂怪
Gargon mind-fogger.
现在 请各位欣赏这美妙的景象
Now, everyone, please enjoy the wonderful view,
并花点时间来考虑一下您们的升级选项
and take a moment to consider your upgrade options.
不管你在卖♥♥什么 算我一个
Whatever you are selling, sign me up.
我要一个
I'll take one of those.
-先生 给你 注意安全 -谢谢
- For you, sir. Be safe. - Thank you.
好了 也给您一个
Okay, and one for you.
巴克 该死 上面那个火箭 会把我们全炸死的
Damn it, Buck! That rocket right there, it's gonna fry us.
我来这里是为了拯救全人类
I'm here saving mankind.
请别让这里成为你的葬身之地 警长
Don't let this be your funeral, Sheriff.
你说得太对了 你也“警长”吧
You're damn right! "Sheriff" to you!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
马上给我消失
Now, get!
杰克 你现在在搞什么
Jack, what the hell are you doing now?
展开起落架
Deploying landing gear.
他们不能在这里着陆 对吧
They can't land that here, can they?
看起来像一个真火箭
Looks like a real rocket.
它看起来确实是真的
It does appear real.
警长 能听见我说话吗
Sheriff, can you hear me?
别过来 退后 我要使用夸克风暴了
No! Stay back! I'm about to unload a QuarkStorm!
警长 我和你是一边的
Sheriff. I am on your side.
警长 你摧毁了加贡舰队
Sheriff. You blasted the Gargon fleet.
你成功了
You did it!
毒气袭击损伤了你的记忆
The gas attack, it screwed your memory.
多亏了你 我有防护服保护
I was protected by my Trinnium Suit thanks to you.
但我们现在必须离开爆♥炸♥区 警长
But we have got to get out of the blast zone now, Sheriff.
我不相信叛逃特工
I don't trust rogue agents.
我从没想过自己能 如此近距离看到这样一个火箭
I never thought I'd get so up close to see one like this.
在电视上看见过 但是没错 亲眼见到要壮观得多
On TV, but, yeah, this is much better.
警长 你救了我们
Sheriff, you saved us.
也许吧 我什么都不知道了
Maybe. I don't know a damn thing anymore.
你只需要知道自己是个英雄
All you need to know is that you're a hero.
银河系的骄傲
Pride of the galaxy.
我 不能和正义争辩
I can't argue with justice.
没错
That's right.
现在我们送你回牧场吧
Now, let's get you back to the ranch.
-跑啊 -快走
- Run! - Go!
启动着陆程序 所有系统正常
Initiating landing sequence. All systems go.
你就在眼前
There you are.
我一直梦见你
I've been dreaming all about you.
-它可真漂亮 爸爸 -是的
- It's so pretty, Papa. - Oh, yeah.
但远不如它要带我们去的地方漂亮
But it's not half as pretty as where she's gonna take us.
是火箭 莱斯 就在那里
There it is, Les. Right there.
我觉得我没想到...
I guess I didn't think...
这十分“出乎一料”
It's highly "unpexcepted."
我之前真的不希望它在那里
I really wanted it not to be there.
我希望它是个谎言
I wanted it to be a lie.
我把生活搞得一团糟 终于可以将此归咎于某人
Finally had someone to blame for the mess I made of my life.
梅本太太
Mrs. Mayburn?
也许我们只是有点疯了
Maybe we just went a little nuts.
我们都在孤独地寻找着什么 然后我们找到了...
We were both lonely, looking for something, and we found...
我们找到了...
We found...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我最近一直在自欺欺人
Maybe I've been fooling myself a lot lately.
嘿 这能让你暖和起来
Hey, this will warm you up.
我很抱歉 给你带来了这么多麻烦
I'm sorry I brought all this trouble your way,
但不管怎样 看到你还在 操控火箭升空真好
but for what it's worth, it's great to see that you're still flying.
我完全不想有任何麻烦
I don't need any of this.
明白
I get it.
你到底在为谁工作
Who you working for, anyway?
货物运输 运的大部分是酒和垃圾
Cargo runs. Mostly booze and trash.
那我想就看你了
So I guess it's up to you
若你想蹉跎度日 把现实关在门外 假装世界很和平 那没问题
if you want to live half a life, shut the world out, pretend it's peaceful,
但你看起来不开心
but you don't look happy.
你那么聪明 不会在这里浪费时间
You're way too brilliant to waste away out here.
我有份好工作要给你
I got good work for you.
就等你准备就绪了 是个很重要的工作 你考虑一下
When you're ready, it's something big. Think about it.
我以前听过这种说辞 从你老爸那
I heard that pitch before, from your old man.
这次你应该实现它
This time you deserve it coming true.
嘿 雪儿
Hey, Shirl.
嘿 乔 我还以为你再不会来这里了
Hey, Joe. Thought you were done here.
是
Yeah.
嘿 你知道杰克在哪儿吗
Hey, do you know where Jack is?
为什么问
Why?
因为我觉得我应该听听他的说法
Because I thought I owe it to him to, you know, hear him out.
他成功把你拉回来了
Roped you back in, huh?
-不 不是那样 -我知道是怎么回事
- No, it's not like that. - I know what it's like.
你只想去相信他
All you want is to believe in him.
结果发现这种想法很糟
Well, turns out that's a pretty shitty ride.
好吧 那我得亲自确认一下 对吧
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表