剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
一千套
A thousand.
这真是最蠢的行为
If that's not the dumbest fucking bit of behavior.
好吧 你的那一半归我 你要去哪里
All right, I'll keep your half. Where are you going?
不 我要一半 现在把车钥匙给我 然后上车
No, I'll take half. Now give me your keys and get in.
(抱歉 五分钟后回来...)
开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我已经一个多星期没有杰克的消息了
Well, I haven't heard from Jack in over a week.
我想有一天我会给马文带去
One day I think I'll be bringing Marvin
他的苏格兰威士忌和拖鞋 直到我死的那天
his scotch and slippers until the day I die,
现在...看看我们
and now... look at us.
他们确实说过人生是“变幻摸测”的
They do say life is "undeprictable."
莱斯特 你是个好人
You're a good man, Lester.
你关心他人
You care about people.
其他的人只会点着愚蠢的头
All the other guys just nod their dumb heads
等着你脱衣服
and wait for the clothes to come off.
我们真的在这里做了些大事
We've really done something here.
我们得和杰克谈谈
Well, we just gotta talk to Jack.
他会澄清这一切的
He'll clear all this up.
这样或那样等几个月算什么
What's a few months, this way or that?
只要我们都能上去 对吧
As long as we all get up there, right?
几个月 那时候我可能已经得癌症了
A few months? I could have a carcinoma by then.
巴克 曼泽尔先生
Buck! Mr. Manzell!
你在那边吗 老伙计 巴克
You out there, ol' boy? Buck!
天啊 范围太大 好难找 -是啊
Christ. He could be anywhere. -Yeah.
只能祈祷他的入狱照 不会出现在明天的头版吧
Well, just pray his mug shot isn't on the front page tomorrow.
也许我能让寡妇重新上钩
Maybe I can get the widow back on the hook.
看着天空
Eyes to the skies.
加贡母舰 真准时
The Gargon mother ship. Right on schedule!
(美景)
(客满)
他们已经说要离开五分钟 但现在已经一小时了
They've been gone for five minutes for about an hour now.
是你
You.
我 还有一些其他的朋友
Me. And a couple pals
他们更希望得知真♥相♥ 而不是被骗
who like the truth better than getting fucking ripped off.
别因为小赫选了我而生气
Don't be mad because Herbie chose me.
你的小赫马上就要被生吞活剥了 希望他准备好了
Your Herbie's about to get eaten alive. I hope he's ready.
“集本上” 这里的每个人都有权 获得及时和全额退款
"Techincally," everyone here is entitled to a prompt and full refund.
小赫随时都准备好了 为任何事
Herbie's always ready. For anything.
你好 女士 打扰一下
Hi, ma'am. Excuse me.
我凑了一笔钱 希望能作为第一笔付款
I got together what I hope can be a first payment,
也许之后我们可以安排...
and maybe after that we can arrange a--
肖特先生 不用了 现在一切都解决了
Mr. Shorter, please. Everything's settled now.
怎么解决的
How?
比林斯先生已经付清了 有这样的朋友一定很好
Mr. Billings took care of it. Must be nice to have a friend like that.
乔伊怎么回事
What happened with Joey?
我跟他说了詹金斯的事
I told him about Jenkins.
你就跟他说了这么多 -我只能说这么多了
That's all you told him about? -It's all I could get to.
我要给他时间 让他自己想明白
I'ma give him time to come around on his own.
我想他知道他的生活有了我才更好
I think he knows his life fits better with me in it.
杰克 他当然知道
Of course he does, Jack.
20年前关于他妈妈 我也说过同样的话
Also said the same thing about his mother 20 years ago.
人就是这样 对吧
Well, that's the thing about people, right?
有这么多人 但他们都让你失望了
There's so many of them, but they all let you down.
什...你是说她还是他
W-- You mean her or him?
还是我
Or me?
是的
Yep.
或是埃德
Or Ed.
埃德
Oh, Ed.
你们会和好吗
You guys gonna be okay?
不知道
I don't know.
我们现在就像身处不同的世界
It's like we're in different worlds now.
当关心一个人意味着 要对他们撒谎时 这很不好受
It's rough when caring about someone means having to lie to 'em.
正义总能找到出路
Justice always finds a way.
好耶
Yeah!
下来吧 你这个十只触手的异教♥徒♥
Come on down, you ten-tackled heathen,
尽管放马过来吧
and two-step with some horsepower!
各位 很抱歉久等了
Apologies for the delay, everyone.
今天我能为您如何效劳
How can I be of service today?
是你 你一直都在里面吗
You! You were in there the whole time?
在办理公♥司♥业务
Conducting company business.
他们告诉我们根本不会有发射
They told us there's not even going to be a launch!
不 女士
Oh, no, ma'am.
我是说会有发射的
Meaning yes.
从现在起的两到三个月 将会有一次巨大的发射
There will be a tremendous launch two to three months from now.
谁能保证在两 三个月后
And who says you're not gonna be saying the same exact thing
你不会说一模一样的话
two, three months from now?
我 我向您们保证 而且我很值得信赖
Me. You have my word, and I'm very trustworthy.
那就让我们看看火箭吧 -没有火箭
Show us the rocket then. -There's no rocket.
我想要退款 -我也是
I think I want a refund. -Me too.
你们都能获得退款 光明面可以保证
And you could all have one. Brightside guarantees it.
但对我来说 没有人比我们的顾客们更重要
But there's no one more important to me than our customers.
所以我不想让您们后悔
So I just don't want you to regret
后悔退掉了买♥♥过最棒的产品
regretting the best purchase you've ever made.
所有值得为之奋斗的梦想 都会令你恐高 对吧
Now, what dreams worth soaring for don't give you a fear of heights?
甚至可能是疑云重重
Which may even be a rain cloud of doubt.
或者更糟
Or worse.
但细雨不会破坏我们的努力 和为了实现正确的计划所做的一切
But that drizzle can't spoil the hard work we've done to make the right plan happen.
这就是光明面正在为你们做的 直到永远
Which is exactly what The Brightside is doing for you. Forever.
有谁想吃薄荷糖吗
Can I offer anyone a mint?
别提什么薄荷糖了 杰克到底在哪
Never mind the goddamn mints. Where the fuck is Jack?
事实上 我是现在的负责人
Actually, I'm the one who's been left in charge,
所以无论你们要对他说什么 都可以对我说
so, anything you could say to him, you could probably say to me.
你是负责人啊
You're the one, huh?
好的 混♥蛋♥
Okay, fucko.
埃德 醒醒 小赫要被卷入暴♥乱♥了
Ed? Wake up. Herbie's about to be in a riot!
求你了 有点用吧
Please, be anything other than goddamn useless!
这里实际上有47美金
It's actually 47 there.
这连一次付款都不够
That's not even one payment.
先生 让我提醒你 这些实际上是我的个人资金
Well, sir, let me remind you. These are actually my personal funds.
所以也许你现在先接受少一点的退款
So maybe you could do with slightly less for right now?
不要再找借口了 闭嘴 付钱
No more excuses! Shut up and pay up.
这是合同上写明的“衣务”
It's contractually "oglibated."
钱在我这儿
I've got money.
大家请冷静 我们会把问题解决了的
Everyone calm down, and we'll figure this out.
女士 先生
Ma'am. Sir.
宝贝 你救了我
You saved me, Bun Bun.
我永远都会 -我信
I always will. -I believe it.
你是那种会后悔的人吗
Are you the type of person who regrets?
我还没有找到一个足够好的理由让我后悔
I haven't found a good enough reason yet.
你呢
You?
我试着不后悔 但你懂的
Well, I try not to, but you know.
乔伊回来后 杰克 你不能再谎话连篇了 做他的爸爸
When Joey comes back, Jack, you gotta cut the shit. Be his dad.
这是个好建议 -是的...别当做耳边风
That's good advice. -Yeah, yeah. Don't just blow me off.
你要保证会做的
Promise you'll do it.
我保证
I promise.
我们可以建造它 我们可以让它成真
We can build it. We can make it real.
那个寡妇认为她在花钱哄抬股价
The widow thinks she bought in on a pump and dump,
但她会给我们一大笔钱
but she's gonna hand us a wad of cash--
不 杰克 这... -不...
No, Jack. It's-- -No, no.
我们可以做到 你和我 还有谁能做到呢
We could do it. You and me. I mean, who else could pull it off?
别这样
Don't do this.
别表现得像疯了一样 好吗
Don't start acting fucking crazy, okay?
我就是这样的人 你也一样 做成这事就需要我们这样的疯子
That's who I am. That's who you are too. That's exactly what it takes.
不 你不是那个人 你是詹金斯选来当傀儡的
No, you're not that guy. You're the guy Jenkins picked for his stooge.
你会大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
他在那 发动汽车
There he is! Start the car!
加贡混♥蛋♥
Gargon scum!
快发动汽车啊
Start the car!
我会有多大吃一惊
How surprised would I be?
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表