剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
删除
Delete.
你每天都来 却不把我的乔伊带来
Every day you're here and not delivering Joey, who I am owed,
我死得更快
I die faster.
删除
Delete.
稍等
Down in a flash.
杰克 我要和你谈谈
I need a minute, Jack.
该死
Fuck.
好的 雪儿 随时为你效劳
All right, anything for you, Shirl, anytime.
嘿 -三小时卖♥♥了15套
Hey. -Fifteen units in three hours.
考虑到我们前面三个月总共卖♥♥了48套 我觉得这是个硕果累累的夜晚
Considering we did 48 the last three months, I'd call it an eventful evening.
你能不能帮我挑条领带
You know-- Could you help me pick out a tie?
是的 我们正在大获成功 功成名就那种
Yes, we are making big waves. Big, big, big, big waves.
我不应该这样想
You know, I shouldn't be thinking like this,
但如果詹金斯现在再多延迟发射几次
but if Jenkins hits us with more delays now,
整座城市会对我们群起而攻之
this whole town is gonna grab pitchforks.
那就是总部的问题了 因为我们早就走人了
Well, that'll be HQ's problem 'cause we'll be long gone.
这是正确的决定 雪儿
That is the right call, Shirl.
橡树林明天有个县集市
Oak Grove has a county fair tomorrow.
我在广♥告♥上看到了价格
I got prices on ad buys.
此外 还有一个区域利差计划的利润预测
Plus, a regional spread plan profit projection.
还有很多地区是我们从没勇气去开♥发♥的
Lots of potential we never had the stones to tap.
这些都是拿你这份工资的人无需操心的事
This is also all stuff that you are not paid enough to worry about.
不管该谁去操心这些 我比他更擅长
Well, whosever job it is, I'm better at it.
我不是说有野心不适合你 其实很适合
I'm not saying ambition doesn't look great on you. It does.
但是我们...
But let's...
我们先离开再说吧
Let's just hit the road.
继续用我们擅长的方式挨家挨户推销 在我们垄断市场之前先一步步慢慢走
Keep working doors like we know how. Crawl before we corner the market.
当然可以 谁不想赚更少的钱呢
Of course. Who doesn't wanna make less money?
我 雪儿
Me, Shirl.
我听命于老板 而老板都是暴♥力♥ 不理智的生物
I've got a boss, and bosses are violent, irrational creatures,
尤其是当你随心所欲地花他们的预算时
especially when you start spending their budgets however the hell you want.
总有一天 当光明面足够成功和出名 而且你和我掌控一切的时候
One day, when Brightside's bigger than sliced bread and you and me run the show,
我们将足够富有 制定我们自己的规则
we will be rich enough to make up our own rules.
你准备好了就行
Ready when you are.
嗨 杰克 是我
Hey, Jack, it's me.
可惜乔伊不能跟我们到处走
Too bad Joey won't travel.
你之前说他有潜力 我也注意到了 -不愿到处走
I see some of what you're seeing. -Won't travel?
杰克 你有空吗
Jack, you got a minute?
嗨 早上好 -嗨
Hey, good morning. -Hey.
嗨 雪儿
Hey, Shirl.
我只是过来说声谢谢 感谢这一切
I was just coming by to say thanks for everything.
我得回家了
I gotta go home.
嘿...我开车送你回去 好吗
Well, hey-- Let me give you a ride. Okay?
我有东西要给你看
Got something I wanna show you.
走吧
Let's go.
我只是看起来是最后一名
It only looked like I was in last place,
这还是因为杰克给了这个乔伊一些好处
and that's with Jack handing this Joey certain advantages,
他当然需要这些 鉴于他完全缺乏专业知识
which he needs, of course, given his total lack of expertise.
小赫 你不会又是因为到处跑而烦心吧
Herbie, you're not letting life on the road get to you again, are you?
记住 我们比那更强大 -强大得多
Remember, we're stronger than that. -Much stronger.
强大得多...
So much stro--
等等 小赫 那条围巾怎么回事
Wait, Herbie, what is that scarf?
你床上的那条女式围巾
That women's scarf there on your bed.
亲爱的 我也不确定 那条围巾是什么或者谁的
You see, honey, I can't say for certain what that scarf is or whose,
因为它被留下的时候我不在这里
because I was not present when it was left there.
我每天都是孤身一人
I'm alone, every day.
我就在你这里做你的后盾 还有我们的双胞胎在我体内成长
And I'm here for you, your eternal rock, with our twins growing inside me,
你竟然有条围巾...
and you have a scarf. You have a scarf!
像这样的车就是 一个推销员所需要的全部家当
A car like this. All the home a salesman ever needs.
天啊 -嘿 大胆点 孩子 踩油门
Oh, man. -Hey, don't be shy, kid, open her up.
你确定 -对 看看它能跑多快
You sure? -Yeah, see what she got.
那我就不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
没错 孩子 方向盘握得很对
That's right, kid. Ten and two, right there, you got it.
这车马力十足
This thing's pretty powerful.
是 没错
Yeah, it is.
乔 我们今晚就离开了 我很荣幸
So, Joe, we head out tonight, and I would be honored
能有我所见过最有前途的 新手推销员与我们同行
to have the most promising rookie salesman I've ever met in convoy with us.
你也可以开你的这辆新车
And you can drive your new car here too.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
什么 你不喜欢这辆吗 我们可以换一辆 但说实话 我觉得很适合你
What, you don't like it? We'll swap it out, but frankly, I think it suits you.
这不会是你特意买♥♥给我的吧
You didn't buy this for me.
你可能没想到一切能这么美好 但...意外吧
You didn't think any of this would be as good as it is, but... here we are.
这只是...
You know, it's just--
只是这礼物太重了 杰克 这...不行 -不
It's just too much. Jack, it's-- No. -No.
别担心 孩子 就当它是公♥司♥用车吧
Don't get hung up, kid. Call it a company car.
你为我们工作 你就能开这车 就这么简单
You work with us, you get to drive it. That simple.
是 你不用试图说服我 杰克
Yeah, you don't have to sell me on it, Jack.
我是不会走的
I'm not going to go.
我不能离开妈妈
I can't leave my mom.
我做不到
I can't.
你看见杰克了吗
You haven't seen Jack, have you?
赫博 我得夸你两句 我见到你昨晚来访的床友了
Herb, my compliments. I met your conjugal visitor from last night.
我真是看错你了
Well, I was very wrong about you.
其实你说看错我才是大错特错
You're actually very wrong about being wrong about me.
我给她留了客户服务热♥线♥电♥话♥ 应该会很有帮助
I provided her with our customer service hotline, which should be very helpful.
现在你像个典型的渣男一样躲着她 这还真是令人震惊
Now you're ducking her like a regular Don Juan, and-- just-- It's shocking.
没人躲着谁 也没谁震惊之类的
No one's ducking or shocking or anything.
为什么大家都觉得我是色狼
Why does everyone think I'm a sex maniac?
这个问题问得好 我来问你一件事
It's a fair question. Let me ask you something.
你在商店橱窗里看到过这个吧 非常吸引你
Now, you saw this in a shop window, huh? Singing you a love song.
你能忽视其他相关的顾虑
Would you not put aside certain other pertinent concerns?
看看这个 看看那个 有自动换色技术啊 简直百搭啊
Look at this. Look at that. AutoColor, huh? Goes with everything.
太引人注目了
Very impressive.
好吧 只是慢慢走开 好吗
Okay, just slowly walk away, okay?
我知道你有无数的愚蠢问题
I know you have a million and one stupid fucking questions.
就这一次 请别问了 离开这里吧
For once, please save them and get outta here.
拿上那袋钱
Take that bag of money.
也许我该把它给雪儿了
Probably time I just give it to Shirl.
嗨 朋友
Hey there, pal.
你来这里了啊 我还到处找你 佛瑞德
There you are. I've been looking all over for you, Fred.
埃德 这是我第三次来 让我空手而归的话你就惨了
Third visit on this tab, Ed. Third visits hurt.
好消息是明天就发工资了
Great news. Payday is tomorrow.
佛瑞德 我就在这儿等你 拜托 一分钱都不会差你的
You'll find me right here, Fred. Come on, you'll have every cent.
要钱还是要命 你说了算
Money or pain, pal. It's your call.
拜托 你身上 肯定有什么值钱的东西 什么都行
Come on, you gotta have something on ya. Anything.
佛瑞德 我什么都没有
Fred, I got nothing.
你这个不走运的乞丐
You unlucky bum.
好吧 轻点儿 好 嘿 拜托 求你了
All right, easy. Okay, hey. Come on. Please?
我可以自己走 好吗 我现在是个成年人
I can walk myself, all right? Big boy now.
祝您有个愉快的下午
Have a wonderful afternoon.
您好 感谢致电光明面月球住♥宅♥
Hello, and thank you for calling the Brightside Lunar Residences,
在这里 更加美好的明天就从今天开始
where you'll live your brighter tomorrow today.
销♥售♥部 请按一
For Sales, press one.
了解更多光明面的信息 请按二
For more about the Brightside, press two.
销♥售♥部 请按一
For Sales, press one.
了解更多光明面的信息 请按二
For more about the Brightside, press two.
输入无效
Invalid entry.
输入无效
Invalid entry.
抱歉 我们的销♥售♥人员 现在都无法接听您的电♥话♥
Sorry, none of our sales associates are available to take your call.
跟着
Follow.
(光明面客户资讯中心)
你打断了我 但是他的名字是赫博波特
You cut me off, but his name was "Herb Porter,"
他应该立即被解雇
and he should be fired immediately
因为我是绝不会这么做 如果不是他让我想...
because I never would have done this if he hadn't let me think--
现在我被困在这个肮脏的汽车旅馆里
And now I'm stuck here in this dingy motel
我的箱子里除了要在月球上穿的 该死的家居服外什么都没有
with nothing in my suitcase but goddamn loungewear for the moon.
要无家可归地等三个月
Waiting three months with no home to go back to?
我以为马上就能走
I thought I was leaving right away.
你知道我付出了多少才走到这一步的
Do you know what it took to get here?
这是光明面月球“住寨”的办公室吗
Are these the offices of Brightside Lunar "Redisences?"
是的 我能为您做什么
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表