剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
斯坦詹金斯从月球上发来的
It's from the moon. Stan Jenkins.
他想让我们明天推进美景镇的项目
He wants us pushing through to Vistaville tomorrow.
他是个白♥痴♥
Well, he's an idiot.
在这里能赚很多钱 而且开过去要一整夜
There's good money here, and that's an all-night drive.
雪儿 别激动 他确实是 白手起家建立了这家公♥司♥
Easy, Shirl. He did build this company from scratch.
而他现在坐在月球上
And now he's sitting on the moon
以为自己比我们还要了解我们的地盘
thinking he knows our turf better than we do.
是的 也许他也是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, so maybe he's an idiot too.
但是难道美景镇的居民们
But don't the folks of Vistaville
没资格像其他人一样去过梦想的生活吗
deserve to live their dreams like everybody else?
超到了第二名的位置 把其他飞行器甩在了所有六个区域
Whizzing out to second. Leaving fliers flying in all six zones.
埃德 我一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said, Ed.
关于搬到上面住的事 月球可能会不错
About moving up there. The moon might be nice.
是 但不适合你丈夫
Yeah, not for your husband.
每个人都能得到他们应得的
So everybody gets what they deserve.
不 是吗 真的
No. Yeah? Really?
真的吗 那美景镇我来了 因为我的爱人和我...
Yeah? Well then, here I come, Vistaville, 'cause my baby and me...
要去月球了 说真的
are going to the moon. Really?
你在美景镇工作过吗 能不能给点建议
You ever worked Vistaville? Just any tips from past experience.
工作过 但那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, but it was forever ago.
你听起来有点担心啊 杰克
You sound almost worried, Jack.
七号♥冲上来了 真是太棒了 天啊 我还以为结束了
Seven up, and what a whiz that is. Boy, I thought that was it.
太好了 加油
Yes. Come on.
你的这个乐趣要花多少钱
What's this fun time about to cost you?
没有很多钱 雪莉 我们从不认输 加油
A medium amount, Shirley. We never assume defeat. Come on.
出结果了 他出局了
And the throw's in, and he's out.
不 他没有 -失败了
No, he's not! -No zone!
你这个斗鸡眼 低智商 没用的废物
You cross-eyed half-wit limp-noodle bums!
这就是你带我们 搬到上面住的宏伟计划吗
Was that your big plan to get us up there?
(欢迎来到美景镇 找到你的地平线)
我在那里有家人 仅此而已
I got some family there, is all.
很好啊 家人是灵感的主要来源
That's great. I mean, family is a top source of inspiration.
还有动力
And motivation.
我告诉过你吧 我家贝蒂怀孕了
Like, I think I told you my Betty is expecting.
是双胞胎 他们说 养双胞胎的成本是养一个孩子的两倍半
Twins. Which they say is two and a half times the cost.
(美景汽车旅馆)
I keep telling her, I've been working with Brightside two months now.
我一直跟她说 我在光明面工作两个月了
快九个星期了 -好了 赫博 我们到了
Well, nine weeks, almost. -Yeah, we're here, Herb.
没错 完美
Of course. Perfect.
好 不如你先进去 我要去个地方
Yeah. Why don't you head in? I got a stop to make.
不管是什么 我都很乐意帮忙
Whatever it is, I'd love to help.
你只要按门铃就行了 帮我把座位填满
You just start ringing those doorbells and fill the seats for me.
我能做到 当然没问题
Which I can do. Of course. You know?
交给我吧 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
早上好 客人 要我帮你拿行李吗
Good morning, guest. Can I help with your bags?
(永恒泉水养老院)
你又赢了
You win again.
(宾果)
妈 -杰克 快过来
Oh, Ma. -Jacky. Come.
你发消息说你病危了 拜托
Your note said you were dying. Come on.
你希望这是真的
Well, you wish it were true.
不是 -总有一天会成真的
No. -One of these days it will be,
然后你会一直后悔 当初不该把我一个人丢在这个集中营里
and you'll regret every minute you left me alone in this gulag.
这几个月我很忙
It's been a busy couple of months for me.
我新晋成为地区经理了 我想我告诉过你
I'm with a new outfit, Regional Manager. I think I told you.
没关系 杰克 什么都不重要了
Doesn't matter, Jacky. Nothing matters anymore.
生活中的太多方面都令人伤心
It's all too sad in too many ways.
我知道 但不管遇到什么困难 我们总能挺过去 不是吗
I know. But whatever it is, we always get through it, right?
这次不会
Not this time.
玛丽出事了 杰克 你的玛丽
It's Marie, Jack. Your Marie.
她现在在医院
She's in the hospital.
在自家门口被一辆带有破鸟的货车撞倒了
Run down outside her house by one of those vans with the goddamn bird.
还有可怜的乔伊
And poor Joey.
你小儿子的母亲昏迷了 这谁能受得了
Your baby boy's mother in a coma. How can anyone stand it?
是 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
你知道什么
You know what?
我不知道
I don't know--
他...现在快20岁了
He's, you know-- He's almost 20 now.
他甚至都认不出我
He wouldn't even recognize me.
别想骗我 杰克
Don't try to fool me, Jack.
我看得出来你伤心欲绝
I can tell, you're heartbroken.
妈 我们离婚已经有18年了
Ma, she hasn't been my Marie for 18 years.
当然 我们都曾希望结局更好
And, sure, we all wish it worked out better.
但我想除了你之外 所有人都已经向前看了
But I think everybody has moved on except for you.
现在还不晚 去看看他们吧
It's not too late. Go see them.
他们不需要我去给他们添乱
They don't need me screwing things up for them
他们的麻烦已经够多了
more than they already are.
你可真是个天才
What a wiz you are,
每当生活中遇到困难 你总能说服自己不管不顾
for talking yourself out of every hard part of life!
我来了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
嘿 这个新房♥间怎么样
Hey, how is the new room working out?
这花♥园♥景色不错吧
This garden view is nice, huh?
你和你父亲一个德性
You were the same with your father.
我还要去见些人 得走了
You know, I got people to meet. Gotta go.
先别走 杰克 再待五分钟
Don't leave yet, Jacky. Five more minutes.
爱你 妈 下次再聊 好吗
Love you, Ma. Next time, okay?
去看看他们 你儿子需要你
Go see them! Your boy needs you.
三 二 一 发射
Three, two, one, blastoff.
去一个星辰之外的新起点
To a new beginning beyond the stars.
月球 梦想之母
Luna, mother of dreams.
起先 它为地球提供了最重要的矿产资源
First, she was Earth's most critical mining resource,
后来 它成为了上流社会的娱乐场所
then the play-place of the upper crust.
但是现在 多亏了有远见的企业家 斯坦利詹金斯先生
But now, thanks to visionary entrepreneur Mr. Stanley Jenkins
和光明面公♥司♥
and the Brightside Corporation,
月球上的各种社区 为全人类提供应得的家园
she is host to the moon-based community all of us deserve.
我们公♥司♥提供一系列
Our collection of fully-furnished
家具齐全 物有所值 符合家庭预算的住♥宅♥单位
and value-priced units fit the family budget.
早上好 孩子 今晚有个大型销♥售♥会
Good morning, son. Big sales conference tonight.
家是幸福所在地 而非令人烦心的场所
Home is where the happiness is, not the headaches.
在家里你能自♥由♥自在 做最好的自己
Where you're free and easy to be your best.
去生活 去爱 去笑
To live, love, and laugh,
把满是紧张和压力的过去抛诸脑后
and leave the strains and stresses of yesterday's world behind.
(请来光明面)
请加入巴克曼泽尔
So join Buck Manzell,
电视节目《太空警长》中的明星
star of television's Space Sheriff,
以及我们这个独特社团中 其他勇敢的开拓者和幸福的家庭
and the rest of our exclusive club of daring pioneers and happy families.
更加美好的明天就从今天开始
And start living your brighter tomorrow, today.
(月球链接)
杰克 小子 能听到我说话
Jacky, boy! You read me?
还在和该死的地球人 争先恐后地上月球呢
Still caught up in that goddamn terrestrial rat race?
我听得清清楚楚 巴克
Loud and clear, Buck!
是《太空警长》里的那个人 莉安 就是他没错
That's the fellow from Space Sheriff, Leann. That's him!
想象一下 他到我们家里来借一杯糖
Imagine he came by for a cup of sugar.
那让我告诉你们这些好人 就像德州吐司一样真诚
Then let me tell these good folks. True as Texas toast,
在月球上的生活堪称完美 除了冰茶以外什么都没有
ain't nothing but ice teas and real-deal living up here.
不用打领带 没有收税的
No neckties, tax men.
没有蚊子 也没有交通堵塞
No mosquitoes or traffic jams.
那么 杰克 现在谁才是天才
So, who's the goddamn genius now, Jack?
巴克 完全赞同你说的这些 谢谢你打来电♥话♥
Well, you said it, Buck. Thanks for calling in.
对了 你们都别忘了 在星辰中我就是法律
And don't none of you forget, ain't no law in the stars but me.
你们都听巴克亲口说了 所以我就不
Well, you heard it straight from Buck, so, I won't
浪费你们的时间再说一次
waste your good time telling you twice.
但是 当我想到光明面住♥宅♥ 想到我妻子在我们的月球花♥园♥中
But, when I think of the Brightside, my wife out in our lunar garden
想到我的儿子接飞球 在零重力...棒球场上
and my boy shagging flies on our zero-G diamond.
我的...
My--
我的美好家庭...
My beautiful family...
要不这样 给我解释一下
You know what? Explain this to me.
我们生活在触手可及的奇迹中
We live with miracles at our fingertips.
我们飞向星辰 分♥裂♥原子 我们有机器人负责倒垃圾
We fly to the stars, we split atoms. We got robots taking out the trash.
为什么...
Why...
我们还在等着去实现梦想
are we all still waiting to live our dreams?
这...
It--
在我们这行有个专业术语
Well, there's a technical term for that in my business.
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表