剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
-我只是要按一个按钮 -不...
- And I'm just pushing a button. - No--
引擎已启动 发射倒计时30秒
Engines engaged. Thirty seconds to liftoff.
引擎已启动 发射倒计时30秒
Engines engaged. Thirty seconds to liftoff.
这是返校
That's homecoming.
我们那时已经稳定交往一阵子了
We'd been going steady for a while.
我们...
We were...
我们很幸福
We were pretty happy.
对 这是乔伊出生的那天
Oh, yeah, that was the day Joey was born.
看看你 小子
Look at you, kid.
确实 我们在一起的样子很幸福
We do. We look so happy together.
我们过了很多年幸福的时光 我们三个
You know, we had a lot of great years, the three of us...
今后的好日子还多着呢
and we got a lot more coming.
好 真好
Good. That's good.
你说得对 乔
You said it, Joe.
亲爱的 我们养育了一个优秀的孩子
We raised an amazing kid, sweetheart.
好啊
Good.
16 15 14
Sixteen, fifteen, fourteen,
13 12 11
thirteen, twelve, eleven,
十 九 八
ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five
四 三
four, three,
二
two,
一
one.
发射
Liftoff.
天啊
Wow!
太美了
That's goddamn beautiful.
我们做到了 乔
We did that, Joe.
妈妈 看见了吗
Do you see that, Mom?
它正飞往月球
It's on its way to the moon.
总有一天 我们会一起飞上去
And one day, we'll go up there together.
对
Right.
天啊 太好了
My God, yes.
看地球升起
Watching the Earth rise.
你曾有的所有忧虑 都远在三十多万公里之外
Every care you ever had, a quarter million miles away.
你在我们的月球花♥园♥里
You out in our lunar garden.
我和乔
Me and Joe...
在扔喷射球
tossing the jet ball around.
夫复何求 亲爱的 对吧
I mean, what could be better? Right, sweetheart?
是啊 夫复何求
Yeah. What could be better, right?
杰克
Jack?
是
Yeah?
我们其实没那么幸福
We weren't really that happy...
对吗
were we?
你好 我是来送微笑的
Hi there, I'm out delivering smiles.
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表