剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
爸爸 还要多久才到
How much longer, Pa?
我觉得今晚应该能到
Should get there by tonight, I reckon.
然后飞向我们的新生活
And then blast off to our new life.
你确定我会喜欢上面的生活
You sure I'll like it up there?
你在这里喜欢的所有东西 上面都有 还要更好呢
Well, they got everything you like down here, only better.
杰克就是这么说的
That's what Jack said.
1.5个厕所 主卧里有两个洗手池
One-and-a-half baths. Two sinks in the master.
她的 他的 挨着呢 真棒
His, hers, side by side. Bing bang.
我今天要和杰克谈谈 确保我们跟着下一次发射上去
I'll talk to Jack today. Make sure we're on the next launch.
再说一遍“发射”吧 我会很开心
You say "launch" again, and I am a puddle.
发射 -真好 我很开心
Launch. -Uh-huh, and I'm a puddle.
我可以与你分享这一刻
I could share this moment with you
就像婴儿读物里那样捧着你的头发
by holding your hair like in the baby book.
不要 小赫 这是我的职责
No, Herbie, this is my job.
你的职责是卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 从而让我们拥有更高的社会地位
You go do yours by selling us up to the top.
乔 是时候告诉你一些事情了
It's time you know something, Joe.
也许早该告诉你了
Well, maybe past time.
有你这样的儿子 我真是太幸福了
I couldn't be happier to have you as my son.
“有你这样的”
"Have you"?
杰克 马上就来
Be right there, Jack.
作为法♥院♥的“下季”
As a "sudorbinate" of the court.
约瑟夫肖特 我追究你
I hold you, Joseph Shorter,
藐视法庭的罪名 你违反法♥院♥命令F6-B进行销♥售♥活动
in contempt for sales in violation of court order F6-B.
什么情况 怎么回事
What is this? What's going on?
强制提问提示C
Compulsory Questioning Prompt C.
你被要求问话
You're wanted for questioning.
请平静地前往问话地点
Please proceed peacefully to the questioning location.
只是我们俱乐部的季节性聚会
Just our club's little seasonal mixer,
但那里全是精打细算的人 杰克
but no shortage of sharp money minds there, Jack.
你得让他们觉得 月球住♥宅♥是一项伟大的投资
Got 'em thinking Lunar Residential is a great investment.
不可以说“不”
And I am not taking "No."
可惜我们不能销♥售♥ -那么今晚见
Too bad we can't sell. -So, see you and yours tonight.
好吧 我们尽可能多找到些潜在客户
All right, well, let's just grab as many leads as we can.
等解决这个法律问题后 再回去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给他们
We'll go back and sell them when this legal thing clears.
是啊 我还在骚扰会计给我相关文件
Yeah, I'm still hounding accounting on that.
那么 乔伊听到消息后什么反应
So, how'd Joey take the news?
我打算今晚告诉他 时机很重要 对吧
Telling him tonight. All in the timing, right?
显然我也有话要跟你说
Well, turns out I got something to tell you too.
埃德一直在攒钱 他给自己买♥♥了套不错的B楼
So Ed's been saving up, and he got himself a nice B-Plex.
我会和他一起去月球
I'm heading up there with him.
天啊
Wow.
天啊
Wow.
雪莉 太棒了
Shirley, that's incredible!
我早就感觉到你俩关系不一般
I had a hunch about you two.
我还以为我们隐藏得很好呢
I thought we hid it better than that.
希望下次发射能带上我们
Hope we can squeeze into the next launch.
当然
Of course.
当然可以 你们俩一定会喜欢那里的
Of course. You two are gonna love it up there.
杰克 你一直对我不错
You've been good to me, Jack.
说实话 我肯定找不到人代替你
Well, I can't pretend I'll ever replace you.
先别难过
Don't get all weepy yet.
嘿 你上去后
Hey, when you get up there,
帮我教育一下会计部的那些笨蛋 好吗
give those pinheads in accounting hell for me, okay?
还有 告诉我总部是什么样 我很好奇
And let me know what HQ looks like. I'm curious.
什么
What?
怎么了 -你从来没上去过
What? -You've never been up there?
雪莉 我跟你说过了
I told you that, Shirley.
我在上面的家人没有...
My family there wasn't--
别再让我想起这事了
Don't rake me over the coals about it again.
好吧
Right.
总之 谢谢你不厌其烦地催促总部 提供我们所需的表格
Anyway, thanks for riding HQ for those forms that we needed.
我一直给詹金斯打电♥话♥ 但毫无进展
I've been calling Jenkins and getting nowhere.
是啊 他一直不接电♥话♥
Yeah, he's just been allergic to the phone
自从我们在那个县惹了麻烦后
ever since we hit that snag with the county.
老天 -太巧了吧
Christ. -What timing, huh?
不像他的作风
Not like him.
不 这...
No, it's...
只是生意而已 你指望一切都顺利
just business. You expect it to run smooth?
我不明白 我们做错了什么吗
I don't get it, did we do something wrong?
显然是的
Clearly.
我们正在确定你们错到了什么程度
The extent is what we're currently determining.
笔录供词1A
Deposition 1A.
被告约瑟夫肖特 初级销♥售♥助理
Defendant Joseph Shorter, junior sales associate.
- 违反546. - L3 光明面“共司”
- Violation 546. - L3, Brightside "corportation."
我要在这里待多久
How long am I gonna be here?
法定时限允许拘留16小时
Statutory limits allow 16 hours detainment
为了严谨和彻底性
in the interests of rigor and thoroughness.
我将在一个很棒的新市场中大显身手
There's a great new market for me to excel in
就在今晚的乡村俱乐部聚会上
at the Country Club mixer tonight.
听起来很高大上 我有一件裙子再适合不过了
That sounds fancy. I've got the perfect dress.
宝贝 我想只有销♥售♥人员能出席
I think it might just be for salespeople, Bun Bun.
我是你老婆
I'm your wife.
任何你能参加的活动 我也能参加 毫无疑问地 这是规则
Anything for you, I'm included. Automatic. Those are the rules.
很好
Perfect.
乔伊蹲监狱后 所有的销♥售♥应该会比平时更好
And all the selling should go even better than usual with Joey in jail.
很遗憾
Sadly.
我知道 要努力去看到别人的优点
I know. Try so hard to see the good in people,
但是一个过着双重的生活 应受谴责的罪犯有什么优点呢
but what good is a person that lives a double life as a deplorable criminal?
那么 关于这件事 杰克是怎么说的
So, what did Jack say about it?
不 我觉得他最好不知道
Nah, I think it's best that he doesn't know.
这样乔伊就可以 独自面对应得的后果并成长
And that way, Joey can face his consequences alone and grow.
即使这意味着
Even if that does mean
他会错过今晚的大好机会
he misses this evening's great opportunity.
小赫 我不知道
I don't know, Herbie.
如果杰克生他的气
What if Jack being angry with him,
甚至也许会开除他
maybe even taking away his job,
这正是乔伊要面对的后果吧
is exactly the consequence Joey needs to face?
我只是想让你采取光明正大的手段 小赫
I just want you to take the high road here, Herbie.
你说得对
You're right.
你就是我的磐石
You're my rock.
你们三个都是
All three of you. My rocks.
发自办公室 不...
From the desk--
紧急
Urgent.
发自月球总部斯坦利詹金斯办公室
From the desk of Stanley Jenkins, Lunar HQ.
给雪莉斯特德曼小姐
To Miss Shirley Stedman.
埃德 你有没有想过 月球并不是人们想的那么好
Ed, you ever wonder if the moon's not all it's cracked up to be?
很多事情都没那么好
Well, most things aren't.
但是还有什么比我们在一起更好的呢
But also, if it's you and me, then what's better than that, right?
对吧
Right?
这和你过去的家庭生活无关 对吧
This isn't about your domestic past, is it?
补充一句 你曾多次说那注定要失败
Which you have repeatedly called a lost cause, I might add.
无关 我已经接受了
No. I've made my peace with that.
我只是说去月球的事
I was just talking about up there.
我只是在说出想法
Just thinking it out.
雪莉 谈话和思考是致命的组合
Talking and thinking, Shirley, that's a lethal combination
我们还要拥抱未来呢
when we've got a future to embrace.
等我们到了后我会拥抱它的
I'll embrace it when we get there.
请查阅 雪莉斯特德曼小姐...
Miss Shirley Stedman, please. Miss Shirley Stedman.
怎么了 是什么
What? What is it?
因为如果要有更多的交谈和思考 我可能没那心情
'Cause if it's more talking and thinking, I'm not sure I'm in the mood.
好吧
Sure.
雪儿 雪莉
Shirl. Shirley.
这可是我们新的一天
It's a new day for us!
总不能才刚开始就半途而废吧
Can't just dip a toe in and get halfway pregnant, huh?
你不知道谁能给我 提供必要的“共司”记录
And you have no knowledge who could provide necessary records
纳税人身份证或总收入表
of "incorportation," taxpayer IDs, or tabulated gross receipts.
我不知道那些是什么 我只负责卖♥♥东西
I don't even know what those are. All I do is sell.
肖特先生 那些是重要的数字
They're figures, Mr. Shorter,
是“勾成”一个实体的法律资格
which "costitute" the entity's legal standing.
这些数字杰克一定都知道
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表