剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
I'm afraid spoken testimony will prove insufficient to convict.
本案需要更多的“证局”
The case requires further "edivence."
你要我做什么都行
I'll do whatever you need.
他会坐多久的牢
How long will he go to jail?
这要由法♥院♥决定
That's the court's discretion,
但如果他真的想置无辜的顾客于险境
but if he really intends to put innocent customers in harm's way,
是有终身监禁的“克能性”
we can't dismiss the "pobbisility" of life in prison.
好 很好
Fine. Good.
老爷子 就像是所有的言语都无效了
You know, Pops, it's like the words all broke.
说了太多遍 它们就没用了
Said 'em too many times. They just don't work anymore.
相信我 我们会成功的
Trust me. We're gonna make it.
就在明天
Tomorrow's the day.
你经历过吗
You ever had that?
你这个该死的胆小鬼
You fucking coward.
你所有的鬼话我都信以为真了 对吧
And I fell right into your trap, huh?
说服自己说我一定会出人头地
Selling myself that I'd be somebody.
承受了那么大的压力去达到你的期望
Whole lot to goddamn live up to.
我没做到
I couldn't do it.
-对不起 -不用抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No way.
雪莉 你回到了没手的残废乘的车里
You got back in the car with a handless gimp, Shirley.
这就够了
That means a lot.
是 我们需要那么大数目的钱 他会失去房♥子和...
Yeah, the kind of money we need he'd lose the house and--
我明白了 他毕竟是你丈夫嘛
I get it. He's your husband. Please.
不是这样
No.
我告诉他我要走了
I told him I was leaving.
再也不回来了
For good.
你在骗我
You're shitting me.
我不假思索就说出了口
It just came out.
他连眼都没眨一下
And he hardly blinked.
我看见过有人站在电视机前时他更伤心
I've seen him more worked up when someone stands in front of the TV.
雪莉 他完全配不上你
Shirley, he never deserved you.
该死
Fuck!
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No!
天啊 雪莉 求求杰克 下一次发射时带上我们 好吗
Oh, God, Shirley. Let's just beg Jack to get us on the next launch, huh?
我们在月球上会很安全
We'll be safe on the moon.
怎么了
What?
这里怎么只有我一个人在想办法
How can I be the only one raising my hand with ideas here?
听着 埃德 我应该早点告诉你的 但是...
Look, Ed, I should've told you this sooner but...
告诉我什么
What?
上面什么都没有
There's nothing up there.
什么
What?
没有房♥子
No houses.
没有光明面
No Brightside.
杰克耍了我们
Jack played us.
你刚才跟我说的是实话吗
Are you actually telling me what you just told me?
是 他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. He's a fucking monster.
是 很有可能 但也不能否认
Yeah, very possible, but that does not exclude him
他是个会赚快钱的天才
from being a bankable fucking genius.
天啊
Wow.
他撒谎让我非常生气
I've been pretty pissed he lied.
当然了 但这并不妨碍我们 让他成为一个诚实的骗子
Of course, but that doesn't stop us from making him an honest liar
然后分我们一份 对吧
and giving us our piece, right?
如果他不答应
And if he fucking blinks,
我们就勒索他
we hold him over a fucking blackmail barrel
直到我们发财为止
till we're fucking rich.
怎么样
Right?
收到信息 早上8点05分
Message received. 8:05 a.m.
小杰 我很担心 乔伊的精神状态很差 你得做点什么
Jackie, I'm worried. Joey's in bad shape. You need to do something.
恐怕他想找你麻烦
I'm afraid he wants to get you in trouble.
他想干什么你很清楚 不要自欺欺人 打电♥话♥给我
Don't lie to yourself about what he's after. Call me!
新信息
New message.
嗨 杰克 听着 关于今晚的比赛 我 ...
Hi, Jack. So, listen, about the game tonight, I...
我要参加
I'm in.
停 不需要进一步的功能
And stop. No need for further functionality.
磁带容量为62分钟
Tape capacity is 62 minutes.
远离“方大的”音乐和重型机械
And position yourself away from "amfclified" music and heavy machinery.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
这一刻我等了一辈子了
I've been waiting for this my whole life.
我不太明白
Not sure I understand.
肖特先生 你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing, Mr. Shorter.
(伏特公园)
今晚的比赛由...
Tonight's game is brought to you by
(今晚的比赛 由光明面月球住♥宅♥为您带来)
...光明面月球住♥宅♥的好人为您带来
the good people of the Brightside Lunar Residences.
欢迎来到伏特公园 伏特队的主场
Welcome to Volts Park, home of your Vistaville Volts.
杰克
Jack.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 这真是个很特别的场合 对吧 是不是 能在这里 对吧
Hey, this is something, isn't it? Right? Being down here, right?
是
Yeah.
嘿 不过我只是希望
Hey, I just hope, though,
不管我们之间有什么过节 今晚都可以先放下
whatever is between us, we can drop it for the night
-这样你就能享受比赛了 好吗 -好
- so you can enjoy the game, okay? - Okay,
我在想我们能不能先谈谈
I was thinking maybe we could talk for a minute first?
好的
Okay.
那我们看看能做什么
Well, let's see what we can do.
我不想听花言巧语 好吗 我要听实话
And I don't want a sales pitch, all right? I want straight answers.
当然可以
'Course.
不过你得先问问题
You gotta ask the questions first, though.
我想知道你到底有没有 在月球上建造过任何东西
I wanna know if you've ever built anything up there.
或者说到底有没有尝试过 光明面不存在 对吧 没有房♥子
Or if you've ever tried. There's no Brightside, right? No houses?
嘿 接着
Hey, think fast.
有点疏于练习了
We're a little rusty.
怪我 没机会和你在后院玩接球
And that's on me, backyard catch and all.
-嘿 杰克 我... -别说了
- Hey, Jack. You know, I've-- - Nah.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
如果还在录的话 不如你先坐下
If that thing is still running, why don't you take a seat?
乔 月球上什么都没有
So, there's nothing up there, Joe.
目前还没有
Not yet.
我有计划 也会有钱 但是...
I got plans. I'm gonna have the money, but--
杰克 别说了...
No, Jack. No.
现在假装一切都会好起来已经太迟了
It's too late to pretend that this can get better.
你确定吗 这听起来是一种艰难的生活方式
Are you sure? That sounds like a tough way to live.
你在送人上去 杰克 这是任何人都无法忍♥受的
You're sending people up there, Jack. That's more than anyone can live with.
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
当然了
Sure.
你不相信我 你已经有了 足够的证据阻止我 对吧
You don't believe me, you got everything you need to stop me there, right?
你张口就来
You just say whatever you want.
哥们 你不必相信我
Pal, you don't have to trust me.
-但我知道我信任你 -别说了
- But I know I trust you. - Stop it.
我也很在乎你
And I care about you.
该死的 这...要比绝望强多了
And goddamn, that-- It beats being hopeless.
没有你我们过得也很好
We were doing fine without you.
你知道吗
You know?
我走进你的生活时
When I showed up,
你是一个梦想着 要逃到月球上去的杂货店男孩
you were a stock boy dreaming about running away to the moon.
杰克 该死 你当初为什么离开我们
Goddamn it, Jack, why did you leave us?
我当时很害怕...
I was terrified...
会让你失望
that I would be a disappointment to you.
我知道这理由很烂
That's a shit reason, I know.
但也许有一天你会有个儿子 你可以亲自感受一下
But maybe one day you'll have a son and see for yourself.
够了吗 我想他们在等我们呢
You got everything you need there? I think they're waiting for us.
我不会跟你出去的 杰克
I'm not gonna go out there with you, Jack.
好样的 孩子
Good for you, kid.
好样的
Good for you.
现在为美景镇伏特队投出第一球的是
And now, throwing out the first pitch
来自光明面月球住♥宅♥的
for the Vistaville Volts, from the Brightside Lunar Residences,
杰克比林斯
Jack Billings.
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表