剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表
I guess you've never discovered your unborn sons weren't actually there.
你也这样 孩子 怎么了
You too? What's up, kid?
雪儿 我需要我上周的佣金
I need my commissions for last week, Shirl.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你能帮帮我吗 把这些还给杰克
Think you can help me out? And give these back to Jack.
你说得好像再也见不到我们了似的
You say that like you'll never see us again.
是 对 我不干了
Yeah. No, I'm done.
听着 我只知道杰克在乎你
Look, if I know one thing, I know that Jack cares about you.
拜托 雪莉 你太聪明了 不该信他的胡说八道
Come on, Shirley, you're too smart for his bullshit.
我是说 嘿 这是你的生活 但趁你还能离开时赶快离开吧
I mean, hey, it's your life, but I'd get out while you can.
嘿 乔伊 我们会解决所有一切的问题
Hey. We're gonna work this all out, Joey.
为所有人
For everybody.
但如果我们所有人不能在此期间保持沉默 我们就无法做到这一点
But we can't do that if we don't all keep quiet in the meantime.
好 是 他也这么说过
Right. Yeah, he said that.
再见 赫博
Bye, Herb.
再见 乔伊
Bye, Joey.
衷心祝贺你升职
And my sincere congratulations on your new promotion.
不 赫博 我不干了 辞职了
No, Herb. I'm done. I quit.
但我们会再见的
But I'll see you around.
我们是彼此的火焰 这火焰锻造了我们 让我们变得强大
We were each other's fires that forged us and made us strong.
永远熊熊燃烧
Burn bright always.
这些人根本不在乎你 相信我
These people don't care about you. Trust me.
我深入调查过了 没有证据表明他们会把人送上去
I've dug deep, and there's no proof they're ever getting anyone up there.
只不过...
It's just--
他不会对我们做这种事的 杰克是个好人
He wouldn't pull something like that on us. He's a good man, Jack.
我也很震惊 先生 但看看这个世界
I was shocked too, sir. But look at the world.
有哪个诚实行事的人获得成功了
Who gets anywhere by playing straight?
老天啊
Christ Almighty.
我懂 谢谢你抽时间听我说 先生
I know, right? Thanks for your time, mister.
梅本女士
Mrs. Mayburn?
请进
Get in here.
我还以为你会在办公室 处理我们的 新“整据”
I thought to expect you at the office to process our, the new "edivence."
但你真的会...
But did you really...
如果是处理偷来的证据
when it's stolen evidence?
我们别一直待在门口了 好吗
Let's not spend all day in the doorway, huh?
我...
I--
我“在香”我在你的计划中 应该扮演什么恰当的角色 如果有的话
I "wodner" what my proper role might be in whatever plan you're pursuing, if any.
我们只是在告诉人们真♥相♥ 就这么简单
We're just telling people the truth. It's that easy.
看 每个人的发射都被推迟了
Look, everyone's had their launches pushed back.
他们都接受了 好像他们活该被坑
And they all just take it, like they deserve to get screwed.
顾客会“频反地”将市场的麻木不仁 怪到自己头上
Customers do "frequeltny" redirect the market's callousness onto themselves
认为自己不值得
as feelings of unworthiness.
莱斯特 你知道当做正确的事时
Lester, you know you get to bend a couple rules
是要打破一些规定 做些变通的
when you're doing what's right.
这样才能成事
That's how it works.
快点 下一个打给谁
So come on, who's next?
“威尔伯哈图尼安 美景-53472”
"Wilbur Hartoonian. Vista-53472."
听着 如果他们的生意搞砸了
And listen, if their whole business blows up
那些混♥蛋♥受苦...
and those bastards fry...
哎呀 对吗
oops, right?
(拨号♥中)
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你认识他吗
You know him?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
他是你的老板
He your boss?
先生 你很会问问题
You're good at questions, mister.
塞尔温太太说她其实自己有笔
Mrs. Selwyn says she's got her own pen, actually,
但她今早看了新闻后就不准备使用它了
but she's not quite ready to use it after she saw the news this morning.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
现在是谁在提问
Who's doing questions now?
她准备好购买♥♥了吗
Was she ready to buy?
之前准备好了
She was.
我悄悄跟你说 我觉得他太过了 那人是个很不错的骗子
Between us, I think he went way high. Decent operator, that guy.
可惜出了这条新闻
Too bad about the news.
嘿 我不喜欢这种具有挑衅意味的调情
Hey! I don't appreciate such belligerent flirting,
即使是你也不行
even from you.
曼泽尔第四次对自动家庭辅助设备的进攻
...Manzell's fourth attack on automated domestic aids.
我和唯一的目击者小丹尼在一起
I'm here with little Denny, the sole eyewitness.
告诉我们你看到了什么 孩子
Tell us what you saw, kid.
是太空警长 我看见他了
It was the Space Sheriff! I saw him.
多么丰富的想象力啊
What an imagination.
我想他可能在某个地方 享受着快乐的退休生活
I think he's probably happily retired somewhere,
正看着这场闹剧大笑呢
getting a good chuckle from all this.
罗伯特 交还给你
Back to you, Robert.
据报道 现在嫌犯在逃 而且可能携带武器
Well, now the suspect is reportedly at large and may be armed.
那是...
Is that--
当然不是
Christ, no.
但这伪装很不错 可以像个疯子一样 四处走动 成熟点吧 埃德
But it's a great disguise to go around acting like a lunatic. Grow up, Ed.
雪儿 我成熟着呢 我都退休了
I'm fully grown, Shirl. I'm goddamn retired!
还有比这更成熟的吗
What's more grown than that?
雪莉 -怎么了
Shirley. -What?
这是梅森先生
This is Mr. Mason,
A楼1号♥ 我们的第一个客户
Lot A-1, our very first customer.
他和他美丽的家人刚到 是来找杰克的
He just arrived with his beautiful family, looking for Jack.
是 太好了 赫博 你来处理 同时管理一下办公室
Yeah, great, Herb. You deal with it. And run the office while you're at it.
责任再重也不为过
No such thing as too much responsibility.
我想沃尔特先生 今晚会给你们带来一枚火箭
I think Mr. Walter's bringing in a rocket for y'all tonight.
所以他才把我们赶了出来
That's why he cleared us out.
欢迎光临 先生 需要什么呢
Welcome, sir. How can I help you?
哈图尼安先生在吗
Is Mr. Hartoonian around?
他应该在忙 但我很乐意帮忙
I think he's busy, but I'm happy to help.
好 没问题
Right, of course.
你能告诉他乔伊来了吗 乔伊肖特
Well, can you tell him that Joey's here? Joey Shorter.
我觉得我听到了你的声音 我想和你谈谈 年轻人
I thought I heard your voice. I want to talk to you, young man.
嘿 老板 嘿 见到你很高兴
Hey, Boss. Hey. It's great to see you.
为什么我接到电♥话♥说我永远上不了月球
Why am I getting calls saying I'm never going to the moon?
还说你和你那些高大上朋友
And that you and your fancy friends
不过是一群卑鄙的骗子啊
are nothing but a bunch of low-life crooks? Huh?
我也不太清楚 但是我辞职了
I don't exactly know, but, you know, I quit that job.
我感觉有些不对劲
I got the feeling that something wasn't right.
你可以早点告诉大家的
You could've told anybody that!
对不起
I'm sorry.
这段时间过得很艰难 而且...
You know, time's have been tough, and--
我妈还是不太好 她的账单我还没缴
My ma still isn't doing so great, and I'm a little behind on her bills.
别说了 住口吧 如果你是想要施舍的话
No. You stop right there if this looking for a handout.
不 我只是在想如果你需要一些轮班的话
No. I was just thinking maybe if you had a couple shifts
也许我可以偶尔过来帮忙 我不介意
that maybe I could pick up here and there, I wouldn't mind.
我在这里 为了那该死的月球住♥宅♥而省吃俭用
Here I'm scraping for payments on that goddamn moon house,
他却跑来找我要施舍
and he's here looking for a handout.
约瑟夫 你胆子可真大
You got a lot of nerve, Joseph.
我想我该走了
I guess I better go.
我想你最好走
I guess you better.
打扰了
Excuse me.
别跟我说你也看到了
Don't tell me, you saw it too?
不用担心
Don't worry.
没人觉得真的是他 还没有 -好的
No one thinks it's really him. Not yet. -Okay.
我...你呢
Well, I-- Do you?
我知道他不在月球上
I know he's not on the goddamn moon.
没什么比发言人被捕 更能毁掉一桩买♥♥卖♥♥的了
Nothing kills a deal like your spokesman being arrested
在错误的星球上
on the wrong goddamn planet.
是的 她也说了同样的话
Yeah. She said the same thing.
该死 我得找到他
Shit. I gotta find him.
雪儿 她答应投资了 -你都不打算告诉我
She was in, Shirl. -And you weren't even gonna tell me?
不是的 我得先直接过来这里
No, I had to come straight here first.
那个警♥察♥刚告诉我 他接到18号♥公路上的求救
And the cop just told me that he got a call out on Route 18.
我要去看看 -我和你一起去
I'm gonna go check that. -I'll ride with you.
不 你不用担心这事 好吗
No, you don't have to worry about that, okay?
可能只会白跑一趟
It's probably just some half goose chase.
杰克 她的合同有多大
How big was her deal, Jack?
就像我说的那样 足够给所有人退款
Well, it was just like I said. Enough to pay everybody back
还够给我们的辛苦来点小补偿
and, you know, a little something for us for our trouble.
剧集 | 明天你好(2023) | 导航列表