剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
那是真的吗
Did you?
不是
No.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-埃兹拉 -埃兹拉
- Ezra. - Ezra.
埃兹拉
Ezra.
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
是啊
Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
我们休息吧
Let's get some rest.
明天 你要帮我赢过
Tomorrow, you're gonna help me outsmart
世上最聪明的两个人
two of the smartest men in the world.
他们不了解像你和我这样的人
They don't know what they don't know about men like you and me.
根本不了解
And that's a lot.
我懂
Yeah, I hear ya.
萨姆斯 起来
Psalms, wake up.
老兄 把头转开
Oh, brother, turn your head.
-你的嘴可真臭 -起来 起来
- Something died in your mouth. - Get up. Now get up.
-穿上裤子 -怎么了
- Get your pants on. - What's the matter?
-我们得走了 -着火了吗
- We gotta go. - Something burning?
我们得去纽约 坐第一班火车走
We gotta go to new york, get on the first train out.
走开
Get away from here.
我们得去纽约 把裤子穿上
We going to new york. Get your pants on.
我们不去什么该死的纽约
We ain't going to no damn new york.
-我们要去 -什么
- We got to. - What?
我宝贝女儿在那 我们得找到她
My baby girl there. We gotta find her.
你找不回你的宝贝了
You ain't getting that baby back.
-我们能找到她 -我们找不到她
- We can find her. - What? We can't find her.
-我需要你 -听着 你的宝贝走了
- I need you. - Look, your baby gone.
听见了吗
You hear me?
听好了 她走了
You listen. She gone.
你再也找不回她了
And you ain't getting her back.
现在你想想 好好想想
Now you think on, you think on this now.
经历了这么多
Done been through too much.
走了这么远
Done come too far.
而归根结底
And deep down,
她不是你的
She wasn't yours.
你心里知道
You know it.
自己找个床铺
Find you a bunk.
一觉睡过去
You sleep this off.
醒来后 你还是我认识的那个你
Wake up the man I know you to be.
我想我的宝贝女儿
I miss my baby girl.
我想我的宝贝女儿
I miss my baby girl.
老兄
Brother,
她走了
she gone.
你还好吗 德国佬
How you doing, dutch?
糟透了 博汉南先生
Awful, Mr. Bohannon.
他们让我们死命干活
They been working us near to death,
给我们硬面饼和水 让做祷告和礼拜
feeding us hardtack and water, praying and churching,
我们表现还不够好 天气再差都不能进去
we ain't good enough to go inside out of the weather.
你现在高兴了吧 从我的铁路跑出来
Glad you run off from my railroad now?
那是以为会比得霍乱好
Well, reckon it's better than cholera.
但该死的 他们保证过给我们女人
But hell, they promised us women.
一个都没有
Ain't none.
没有威士忌 连咖啡都没有 什么人啊
No whiskey, not even no coffee. What kind of folks is that?
我不该跟你说话的
I can't be seen talking to you,
但是我需要你回来
but I need you back, all right?
谣传说 想逃跑的人会被枪决
Rumor is they'll shoot us if we try to run away.
我虽然没亲眼见过 但是你看那边
I ain't seen it yet, but just look yonder.
以后的情况会更糟糕
It's about to get a whole lot worse.
你还会面对很多破事
All kinds of shit's about to get heaped on you, son.
喂
You there!
你有什么事
What's your business?
我在草原上发现了这个哑孩子
Oh, I found this mute boy out on the prairie.
不知道该送去哪里 是你们的人吗
Trying to get rid of him. He one of yours?
他有身份文书吗
Has he papers?
没 身上全是跳蚤和病菌
No. Mostly he's got fleas and rickets.
你们要他吗
You want him?
你叫什么名字 陌生人
What's your name, stranger?
这事跟我无关 我是为了这小孩来的
This ain't about me. It's about the boy.
但是你给我一种很不舒服的感觉
Yeah, well, there's something about you I don't like.
是吗 很多人都这么说
Hell, there's something about me a lot of people don't like.
等等 等等
Wait, hold, hold.
你干什么啊
Damn it, boy.
我不是跟你说了吗 对教会的人别动刀子
Didn't I tell you not to pull that knife on church folk?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我们马上走 祝好
Just be on our way. Good day to you.
勇敢点啊 德国佬
Come on, dutch. Be brave.
一次又不能打死所有人
They can't shoot all of you at once.
要是他们没打死我
If they don't shoot me in the back,
我们就在森林边等你
we will waiting for you in the tree line.
我不能再这样活了
I can't live like this anymore.
玛龙往波士顿发了封电报说我的事
Malone sent a telegram to Boston about me.
我一辈子都在逃避 米奇
I've been running my whole life, Mickey.
我不想再逃了
I don't wanna do it anymore.
你什么意思 肖恩
What are you saying, Sean?
我要做正确的选择
I'm gonna do what's right.
我要在教堂
I'm gonna confess myself
对露丝坦白
to Ruth in the church
然后向警方自首
and then turn myself in to police for all I've done.
你向警♥察♥自首
You turn yourself in for what you done,
就会把我也拖下水
and you're turning me in for what we done.
我不在乎你
I don't care.
你也不在乎我
You've denied me too.
我们在对方眼中都是死人
You're as dead to me as I am to you.
你会被绞死的 肖恩
You'll hang, Sean.
我根本不在意
I don't care anymore.
至少我能够获得自♥由♥
At least this way, I'll be free.
肖恩
Sean.
露丝你好
Hello, Ruth.
我是来坦白的
I've come to give confession.
你现在已经是受洗的教友了
You're a baptized congregationalist now.
你应该向上帝倾诉 而不是我
You should pray to God, not me.
你相信人可以改变吗 露丝
Do you believe a person can change, Ruth?
弥补他们所做的错事
Make amends for the things they've done?
我似乎
I don't think
没跟你讲过
I've ever told you
我母亲的事
about my mother.
我
I, uh--
我记得有一天
I remember the day
她在科克港送我们上船
She put us aboard the boat in Cork,
我和我弟弟
My brother and me,
她要我保证一定照顾好弟弟
how she made me promise to take care of him.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
为什么现在说
Why now?
我需要你听我说 露丝
I need-- I need you to hear this, Ruth.
我帮不了你 肖恩
I can't help you, Sean.
只有你能帮我
You're the only one who can.
不
No.
露丝 听我说
Ruth, listen to me.
-不 肖恩 不要 -这很重要
- No, please, Sean. - This is important.
露丝 我们来西部之前
Ruth, right-- right before we came out west...
-你出去好吗 -是我 是我
- Please get out. - It was--it was me...
-肖恩 求你了 -还有两个女孩
- Please, Sean. Please, I-- - And these--these two girls.
我弟弟米奇 大家都以为他是好人
And my brother Mickey, who everyone loves.
-别说了 -我来告诉你
- Please stop. - Let me tell you
-他的真面目 -肖恩 住口
- Who he really is. - Sean, please stop!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean.
你做了什么
What have you done?
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表