剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
取下你的枪
Take off your gun!
在主的领地不允许有枪
We'll have no guns in the house of the lord.
这里又不是射击展览 先生
This is not a shooting gallery, sir.
科尔牧师
Reverend Cole.
是我 卡伦·博汉南
It's me, Cullen Bohannon.
您在这儿主持了我和玛丽·伊丽莎白·泰特的婚礼
You married me and Mary Elizabeth Tate here
56年的时候
back in '56.
我们没认出你
We... we don't recognize you.
欢迎你留下来和我们祷告 但是
You're welcome to stay and pray with us, but...
你要把枪留在外面
you'll have to leave the guns outside.
那就祝你们好吧
Good day to y'all then.
我已经做了我应该做的
I did what I was supposed to do.
我投票反对博汉南
I voted against Bohannon.
你的任务不是去投票反对博汉南
Your job was not to vote against Bohannon.
你的任务是让其他人都投票反对博汉南
Your job was to get everyone else to vote against Bohannon!
他很有说服力
He was very compelling.
当联合太平洋公♥司♥把州立保险库
Well, you tell that to your constituents
搞破产的时候你再跟你的选举者们这么说吧
when the Union Pacific bankrupts your state coffers.
-你保证过那不会发生的 -不
- You promised that wouldn't happen. - No
不会
No.
在我还能借助你那
Not when I could run things
土头土脑的女婿管理公♥司♥的时候不会
through that cloddish son-in-law of yours.
你得让我离开这
You have got to get me out of here.
托马斯 我做不到
Thomas, I don't think I can get you out of here.
坦白讲 法官里已经没有我们的人了
We frankly have run out of friendly judges.
总会有新人上任的
There's always some new appointee,
有些 刚刚被选上的
some... someone freshly elected,
留置权的持有人
a holder of a lien,
记性不好的目击者
a witness with a faulty memory.
或者偷♥窥♥狂 或者带尾巴的女仆
Perhaps a peeping tom or a chambermaid with a tail.
现在你听我说 糟老头
Now you listen to me, you pissant!
如果不能阻止博汉南
Your fall will be far greater than mine
我也不能回铁路公♥司♥的话
if Bohannon is not stopped
你的下场会比我更惨
and I am not returned the railroad.
我明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
看着真想杜兰特的旧车厢
Looks a lot like Durant's old car.
这就是他的旧车厢 不过翻新了一下
It is Durant's old car, just refurbished.
睡觉的地方更舒服 全程供暖
Better sleeping quarters, heating throughout.
我们要回奥马哈
Can we get a cot in here or something for Mr. Ferguson
能在这给弗格森放张小床吗
for the ride back to Omaha?
我借钱给弗格森把他安排在了黑人车厢里
I loaned Mr. Ferguson money for passage on the negro car.
亨廷顿先生
Mr. Huntington.
克利斯·亨廷顿 中太平洋公♥司♥的老板
Collis Huntington, head of Central Pacific.
很高兴能等到你 先生 终于一睹真颜了
I'm glad I caught you, sir. Been wanting to meet you.
尤其是我听说了你大难不死时
Especially when I heard you weren't dead.
比埃尔先生 我能和博汉南聊聊吗
Mr. Beale, may I have a moment with Mr. Bohannon, please?
桌上的包裹里有您的股票
The package on the desk contains your issued stock.
谢谢你 比埃尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Beale.
他们付你股票
You're being paid in stock
是因为联合太平洋公♥司♥的放款人已经结账了
because the Union Pacific's lenders have closed their books.
政♥府♥给了我们保障
Government's guaranteeing us.
政♥府♥一片混乱
Government's in chaos.
参议院要就重建政策弹劾总统
Senate wants to impeach the president for reconstruction.
白宫在就刺杀林肯一事
The house is investigating him
调查他
for the assassination of Lincoln.
在下一届之前
There'll be no new vote
是不会再有铁路建设经费的
on railroad funding until next session.
总之 博汉南先生 你和你的公♥司♥破产了
In short, Mr. Bohannon, you and your railroad are broke.
我们在密苏里州还有库存
Got stockpiles in Missouri.
到秋天就能到怀俄明州了
I'll be in Wyoming by fall.
不 不会的 博汉南先生
No, you won't, Mr. Bohannon,
不论你进度多快
regardless of your pace.
我曾一天铺两英里
I was making 2 mile a day.
顺利的话能达到五英里
Sometimes 5 when the work was good.
你知道我现在的工程进度吗
You know what progress I'm making?
-多少 -一天十二
- Hmm? - 12 a day.
十二英里
12 Miles?
一天十二英寸
12 inches a day.
穿过花岗岩
Through solid granite.
现在也许听起来不是很多
Now that may not sound like much,
不过我很快就要穿过谢拉山脉了
but I'm almost through the Sierras.
并且我刚拿到了五千磅的硝酸甘油
And I just received 5,000 pounds of nitroglycerin
还有一万一千名不会生病的中国佬
and 11,000 Chinamen who do not get sick
并且很乐意拿一半的钱工作
and are happy to work with half pay.
现在我有英格兰银行做后盾
Now I am backed by the Bank of England,
有加州河流里淘出来的
funded by all the tons of glittering gold
闪闪发光的金子提供资金
found in the streams of California.
那可是黄金之州呀 博汉南先生
It's the Golden State, Mr. Bohannon.
那期待能在边境见到你
Looking forward to meeting you there at the border then.
先生 您还没看报纸
Oh, you haven't read the papers, sir.
我国会的朋友
My friends in congress
刚刚投票解除了我的建筑限制
have just voted to lift my building restrictions.
一旦我穿过山脉 那就全是下坡了
Now, once I'm through the mountains, it's all downhill.
我打算穿过加州边境
I intend to cross the California border
以迅雷之势扎根到你的阵地
and be in your camp before you know it.
内布拉斯加和加州之间那段是我的
The stretch between Nebraska and California is mine.
不 先生 谁先跨过边境才是谁的
No, sir, it belongs to whomever can cross it first.
鉴于你的声望
Now, based on your reputation,
我给你个机会跟我合作
I'm offering you a chance to cross it with me,
不过从西边开始 我拿金子付你
but from the west, and you'll be paid in gold.
而不是这些没用的纸张
Not in some worthless paper.
我已经承诺了
Well, I... already gave my word
动产信贷公♥司♥的人
to the gentleman at Credit Mobilier,
除了信用我一无所有 所以...
and that's about all I got left, so...
很高兴见到你 博汉南先生
Glad to meet you, Mr. Bohannon.
奥马哈 本站奥马哈
Omaha! The stop is Omaha.
你回来了
Well... Look at you.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
她一出来就又踢又扯的
She came out kicking and tearing.
- 是女孩 -是的
- She? - Mm-hmm.
我能看看她吗
Can I see her?
当然
Yeah.
她看起来不错
She's moving all right.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You all right? - Yeah.
孩子刚出生 看不出什么的
You can't tell much with newborns.
都是皱巴巴 脏兮兮的
They're all wrinkled up and splotchy-looking.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她长得像爸爸
She like her daddy.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
奥马哈站
姑娘们
Ladies.
博汉南先生
Aye, Mr. Bohannon.
你看起来不错 纽约怎么样
You look great. How was New York?
就像个裸♥露♥的下水道 麦克吉尼斯先生
It was an open sewer, Mr. McGinnes.
我的新帽子也不适合我
My new hat don't fit me either.
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
我们都很期待 我们西部的新面貌
We're all very excited about, um, our new prospects west,
-对吗 姑娘们 -是的
- aren't we, girls? - Yes.
再有几天我们就要出发了
It'll be a few more days before we ship out.
我们需要召集些工人
We need to collect some crews.
其实...
Actually, um...
你是首席工程师的消息一传来
Once the word got back that you're the new chief engineer,
工人们就开始涌过来
workers started coming in from all over,
把货物装上车了
began loading up the trains.
我得说 对我们可真够信任的
That's a nice vote of confidence, I would say.
你不觉得吗 博汉南先生
Wouldn't you, Mr. Bohannon?
我们什么时候开始
When do we roll out?
唯你马首是瞻
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表