剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
*我总在雨后*
*I like to look for rainbows*
*寻找彩虹*
*Whenever there is rain*
*享受雨后*
*And ponder on the beauty*
*新泥的美丽*
*Of an earth made clean again*
*愿我的生活如雨后的泥土*
*I want my life to be as clean as earth*
*那般干净*
*Right after rain*
*愿我成为最好的自己*
*I want to be the best I can*
*再次与上帝同在*
*And live with God again*
过来 自己梳一梳头发
Here, you comb your hair,
-我来帮你举这个 -谢谢
- and I'll hold this for you. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你瞧瞧
Look at that.
很好
Nice.
还有这边
And this one right here, eh?
梳一梳 很好
Get the... that's nice.
这样放下来 对吧
Then you can put it down like that, yeah?
好孩子
Good boy.
不错
Yeah.
吾主 用您的灵魂浇灌您的仆人
Lord, pour out thy spirit on thy servant.
让他用圣洁的心行事
That he may do this work with holiness of heart.
我为你举♥行♥洗礼
I baptize thee...
全能的上帝赐予我权力
having authority from the almighty God...
见证你们达成契约
as a testimony that ye have entered into a covenant
你将侍奉他直至肉体消散
to serve him until you are dead.
愿他以基♥督♥的宽恕
and he will grant unto you eternal life...
保佑你永生
through the redemption of Christ.
我为你施洗礼
I baptize thee...
-捏紧鼻子 -好
- Hold your nose. - Yeah.
爸爸
Papa?
约瑟夫
Joseph!
救命
Help!
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson?
救命
Help!
约瑟夫
Joseph!
快跑 以斯...
Run, Ez...
以斯拉
Ezra!
我会找到你的 以斯拉
I'll find you, Ezra!
我总能找到你
I always do.
轮
第三季 第六集
出了什么事
What in the hell is going on?
快点 放开他
Come on, get off him.
快停下 放开他
Hold on! Get off him!
怎么回事
What in the hell is going on?
这个混♥蛋♥不肯拖走他的畜生
This cranky bastard won't budge his animal!
挡住我的马车了
He's holding up me wagons!
这畜生不肯动 博汉南先生 我尽力了
He won't move, Mr. Bohannon! I tried.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
怎么回事
What the hell?
腿坏了 看见它踝关节肿了吗
Had a broke leg. See that swolen up ankle?
所以它才不肯动
That's why it wouldn't move.
这匹骡子花了我五十美元呢
That mule cost me $50.
很遗憾让你蒙受损失
Well, I'm sorry for your loss.
帮我把这头畜生拖离铁轨
Help me get this animal off the tracks.
过来 把这里和那里的套具解开
Here. Unhitch this. Unhitch that.
好了 我们得把它抬起来
All right, we're all gonna lift him.
然后把它转过来 明白吗
And we're gonna swing him around this way, okay?
-然后 -好吧
- And... - Well...
一...
One...
看来这里毫无变化啊
I see nothing has changed around here.
少了一匹骡子
One less mule.
多了一群蠢驴
One more jackass.
是啊 那么...
Yes, well...
有什么要跟我说的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
没有
No.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
我让你别回这里
I told you not to come back here.
而我说如果我又回来了
And I told you if I ever did,
就意味着你的好运将尽了
it would signal a reversal of fortune for you...
现在我来了
And here I am.
你是博汉南吗
You Bohannon?
我是尤里西斯·格兰特
Grant, Ulysses.
看在上帝的份上 这位可是美国的下一任总统啊
For God's sakes, this man is the next president of the United States!
如果你此行是为获得我的选票
If you come looking for my vote,
那么你将白来一场
you've come a long way for nothing.
我还以为密西西比州支持我
And I was sure that I'd carry Mississippi.
这是法庭的禁令
Well, uh, by order of the court, this injunction.
要求你即刻停止
It requires you to cease and desist
所有铁路工作
all railroad operations immediately,
等待我们的调查结果
pending the outcome of our investigation.
你要关掉我的铁路
You're shutting down my railroad?
目前来讲 是的
For starters, yes.
我们能先把骡子挪走吗
Can we at least move the mule first?
行啊 行啊 将军
Yes. Yes. General.
好了
All right.
没错 就是这个
Huh, yeah, it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
动产信贷公♥司♥的董事会
The board of directors
听到了一则从地狱之轮传出的
for Credit Mobilier is troubled by news
令人不安的消息
coming out of Hell on Wheels.
-什么消息 -一项指控
- What news is that? - Allegations.
与我们的事业背道而驰
Unseemly to our cause,
并且让铁路背负了不良舆♥论♥
and souring public opinion of the railroad.
我们是一家上市公♥司♥
As a publicly held company,
依靠政♥府♥提供经营资本
dependent upon the government for our operating capital,
董事会必须重获公众信任
it is incumbent upon this board to restore public trust.
重获公众信任的最好方法就是
Best way to restore public trust is to let me
让我继续工作
get on with the work.
我们会的 不过先得决定你是否适合
And we will, just as soon as we determine your fitness
继续当总工程师
to continue as chief engineer.
而你们带来了尤里西斯·格兰特
And you bring Ulysses S. Grant here,
来帮你做决定吗
to help you do that?
你知道的 将军是战务部长
As you know, the General serves as Secretary of War,
他是华盛顿的代表
and as such, is Washington's representative.
他是来在摄影师面前出风头的吧
You mean to grandstand for them photographers outside?
出风头的是
I'll leave the grandstanding
联合太平洋的前领袖 博汉南先生
to the former head of the U.P., Mr. Bohannon.
是啊 一名罪犯
Yeah, a criminal.
真是个好主意
There's a good idea.
五周前 纽约的一所上诉法♥院♥
Five weeks ago, an appeals court in New York
驳回了对杜兰特先生挪用
overturned the ruling against Mr. Durant
铁路资金的指控
for embezzling railroad funds,
所以他不仅仅不是罪犯
so not only is he not a criminal,
而且还重回了莫比利埃信托公♥司♥的董事会
he has rejoined the board of credit Mobilier,
仍是首席股东
and remains its chief stockholder.
好吧
Well...
我还要指挥镇民迁移 建造铁路
I got me a town to move and a railroad to build.
没时间陪你们玩私设法庭了
Ain't got no time for a kangaroo court.
你应该腾出时间
You should make time.
杀人犯掌管的铁路
杜兰特先生 你说吧
Mr. Durant, you have the floor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是能力听证会 博汉南先生
This is a competency hearing, Mr. Bohannon,
不是法♥院♥ 因此 董事会吩咐我
not a court of law, and as such, the board has instructed me
不要过分关注你犯下的罪行
not to dwell on the murders you committed,
但我必须列举它们 供记录在案
but I shall, for the record, enumerate them.
1865年11月
November, 1865.
战争结束后的四个月
Four months after the end of hostilities,
艾伯特·纳尔逊上尉 俄亥俄州第十三步兵团前成员
Captain Ebert Nelson, formerly of the 13th Ohio,
在俄亥俄州代顿被枪杀
gunned down in Dayton, Ohio.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表