剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
稳住
Stay.
稳住
Stay.
加把劲
Come on.
这一带有印第安人 你们想待到天黑吗
Y'all want to be out here after dark with the indians about?
我可不想
I sure as hell don't.
电线两侧各打两个结
Two knots on either side of the wire.
末端缠在玻璃上
Loop the ends around the glass.
我知道
I know!
下来 笨蛋
Get down, dutch.
把锤子扔给我
Throw me the hammer.
该死的印第安野人
Damn redskin savages.
要让我知道是谁干的
I find the ones who done this,
我会把他们的头插到
I'll pike their heads
从这里到奥马哈的每一根电线杆上
to every pole between here and Omaha.
-没错 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
看那边
Over there!
有人过来了
Somebody's coming in!
有东西正从铁路上过来
Something coming down the line.
望远镜
Spyglass.
那是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
我们需要人手
We need some more men down there!
抬头
Heads up.
印第安人杀了我们的人
Indians killed us,
偷了我们的牛群
rustled our cattle.
他们割我的头皮时 我装死逃过一劫
I played possum while they done this to me.
-死了几个人 -五个
- How many dead? - Five.
我要死了就六个
Six if I die.
有人能把我的头皮缝回去吗
Think they can sew my hair back on?
你最好别说话了 把帽子戴上
Think you ought to stop talking and put your hat back on.
举起吊钩
Throw up a hook.
把他带回地狱之轮 轻点 但要快
Get him back to Hell on Wheels, gentle but fast.
走吧
Come on.
-线通了 -给保卫站发电报
- Wire's hot. - Send this to the fort.
-说吧 -"印第安人袭击了
- Go. - "Indian attack
联合太平洋的牛圈 句号♥
U.P. Cattle pens," Stop.
五人死亡 三百头牛被盗
"Five dead, 300 head rustled,
追杀印第安人 句号♥
Pursue and kill Indians," Stop.
绝不留情 句号♥
"No mercy," Stop.
卡伦·博汉南" 记下了吗
"C. Bohannon." Got that?
-是 先生 -发吧
- Yes, sir. - Send it.
我们从牛圈循迹追击
We'll pick up the trail at the cattle pens.
我们最好等军队来
Best we wait for the soldiers.
保不齐本迪克斯少校正在外巡逻
No guarantee major Bendix ain't out on patrol.
印第安人带走了我们一个月的牛肉
Them indians made off with all the beef we got for a month.
快走吧
Let's ride.
我们的人手多一点就好了
Wish there were more of us.
要是他没用那该死的锤子弄伤自己就好了
Wish he hadn't smashed hisself with that damn hammer.
轮
第三季 第三集
妥善安葬他们
Bury 'em proper.
让肖恩把工人的口粮减半
Tell Sean to put the crews on half rations.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
路基小队会不满意的
Cut crews ain't gonna like that especially.
如果不节省 就得煮皮革吃
Next step down's boiled leather.
他们会更不满意
Ain't gonna like that neither,
除非我找到牛群
Less'n I find these damn cattle.
就我们两人去追击一个抢劫团伙
You and me going after a raiding party
他们刚杀了五个人 偷了三百头牛
that just killed five men and stole 300 head?
运气好的话 我们会碰到本迪克斯
Any luck, we'll run into Bendix,
他说不定已经夺回牛群了
Drive his cattle home.
你是铁警头子 不是吗
You're the chief of railroad police, ain't you?
这可是盗窃和谋杀
Well, this here is rustling and murder.
走吧
Let's go.
跟伊娃说我还得在外多待一两天
Tell Eva I'm out riding for another day or so,
行吗
All right?
走
Come on.
麦克吉尼斯先生
Mr. McGinnes.
露丝
Ruth.
这冬天你过得还好吗
You weathered the winter well?
好
Yes.
我现在为博汉南先生工作
I'm working for Mr. Bohannon now.
我是他的新任账目管♥理♥员♥
I'm his new administrator of accounts.
那可太好了
That's wonderful.
我一直在祈祷你找到正途
I've been praying you'd find your way.
我从未迷失过 露丝
I myself was never lost, Ruth.
我只是走错了路
I was on a wrong path.
屠夫是个慷慨的人
The butcher is a charitable man.
给了我一些边角料做炖菜
Gave me some trimmings for stew.
日安
Well... Good day to you, then.
露丝
Ruth.
把你的祈祷留给需要的人吧
Save your prayers for someone who may need them.
也许是你自己
Yourself perhaps.
印第安人故事
五美分
肯定有二三十个人
Had to be 20 to 30.
很凶猛 眼神里露着杀气
Fierce, death in their eyes.
我自己至少
Shot at least...
击杀了七个人
seven myself.
之前你说他们袭击的时候
Earlier you said you were asleep
你睡着了
when they attacked.
我后背中了一箭 就醒了
Well, the arrow in my back woke me.
你的枪只有六发子弹
Your gun only carries six rounds,
但你击杀了七个印第安勇士
but you shot seven braves?
我说过当时很黑
I told you it was dark.
你付钱了吗 女士
Did you pay your nickel, lady?
是的 我违背了我的职业准则
Yes, against my journalistic principles,
付了你三次钱
I've paid you three times
听了三个不同版本的故事
for three different versions of your story.
那就好 你去哪里
Good, then. Hey, where you going?
故事在这里呢
Hey, story's here.
我听完了 谢谢
I got it, thanks.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
做点什么
Do something.
-回去工作 -好
- Get back to work. - All right.
帮帮她
Do something for her.
你去酒吧喝杯酒吧
Why don't you go to the bar, have a drink?
快去
Go on.
怎么回事
What is it?
妓♥女♥的老病
Old whore sickness.
能给她喂点药 让她别叫唤吗
Can you give her something for the screaming?
隔壁还有客人呢
I got customers next door.
放松 莎拉 喝吧
Easy, Sara. Here we go.
喝吧
Here.
-我并不想做恶人 -我知道
- I don't mean to be ugly... - I know.
但我还要做生意呢
but I'm trying to run a business.
我知道 你收留她就很好了
I know, you been good letting her stay for free,
给她男友施舍东西
giving her boyfriend free handouts.
-要多久 伊娃 -我不知道
- How long, Eva? - I don't know.
我不能让她
I can't have her--
我不能让她死在这里
I can't have her pass on here.
这里是妓院 不是医院
It's a whorehouse. It's not a hospital.
对 而你是皮条客 不是医生
Yes, and you're a pimp, not a physician.
-差别很大 -年轻的女士
- There's a big difference. - Young lady,
你根本不了解我们的世界
you have no understanding of our world here.
我看得越来越清了
Things are becoming much clearer to me every day.
我照顾我的姑娘们
I take care of my girls, I do.
米奇 谢谢你
Mickey, thank you.
这不是染料
That ain't dye.
而是油漆
It's paint.
这不是战马
This ain't no war pony.
抢走牛群的不是印第安人
Cattle weren't rustled by the Indians.
跟印第安人无关
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表