剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
不论你喜欢与否
whether you like it or not.
《纽约论♥坛♥报》
看来你是个士兵 对吗
So you was a soldier, huh?
你在哪里参战
Where'd you fight?
我跟着谢尔曼进军
I marched with Sherman.
在密西西比
In Mississippi?
你来这里干什么
What the hell you doing out here?
找份铁路上的活儿
Looking for railroad work.
你从没做过铁路上的活儿
You ain't never did no railroad work.
你和那些杀了博汉南家人的人是一伙吗
Was you with them boys that killed Bohannon family?
你来这里是为了报仇吗
You come here for revenge?
我的兄弟被谋杀了
My brother was murdered,
在华盛顿特区的一座教堂里
in a church, in Washington, D.C.
这笔账必须算
There needs to be a reckoning.
没账可算
Ain't gonna be none!
因为你得离开这里
'Cause you gonna be gone.
弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson...
博汉南先生作为一个前杀人犯
Is Mr. Bohannon, formerly a killer...
虽然那些罪 已被依法赦免
Uh, pardoned, by law, for those sins...
在你看来 他依然有可能杀人吗
still, in your opinion, capable of killing a man?
他有可能杀人
I suppose he would kill
假如另一个人想杀他的话
if another man tried to kill him.
那不是我的问题
That was not the question.
你见过他杀人吗
Have you seen him kill a man?
见过还是没见过
Yes, or no?
见过
Yes.
是什么时候的事 弗格森先生
How recently, Mr. Ferguson?
就是最近
Recent.
就是最近
Recent.
我问完了 谢谢你 弗格森先生
Eh, no more questions. Thank you, Mr. Ferguson.
我提议现在清场 闭门审议
I move we clear the room, go into executive session,
投票决定维持
and vote on whether to retain
或解除博汉南先生的职位
or relieve Mr. Bohannon of his position.
大家都同意吗
All in favor of the motion?
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
给你
Here.
那是什么
What is that?
一份合同 是你和铁路的契约
A contract, binding you to the railroad,
不管我是否在都有效
whether I'm here or not.
博汉南
Bohannon.
教堂总是最先迁移的
We're always the first to go.
酒馆还有...妓院 总是最后走
The saloon and the... whorehouse, the last.
你觉得是什么原因 博汉南先生
Why do you suppose that is, Mr. Bohannon?
罪恶难移
Sin takes longer to pack.
你还需要其他东西吗
Anything else you need?
我对参与今天的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry for my part in what happened today.
-不用 你只是讲了实话 -不 我没有说出...
- No, you spoke honest. - No, but I failed to tell...
我就是他们所说的那种人 露丝
I am who they say I am, Ruth.
我做过他们说的所有坏事
I done every damn thing they say I done.
我父亲曾跟我说...
My father once told me...
如果想告别过去
To put the past behind you,
你必须接受你所做过的事情并释怀
you must accept that you've moved beyond it.
我不认为你释怀了 博汉南先生
I don't think you have, Mr. Bohannon.
事实上 除非你真正做到这点
The truth is, until you do...
否则修铁路也不能挽救你
I'm not sure the railroad can save you.
这事的关键是让博汉南出局
The point of this was to get Bohannon out
让我女婿主持大局
and my son-in-law in.
你说过艾姆斯听到证据后会附和的
You said Ames would go along once he heard the evidence.
但他没有 现在你打算怎么弥补
He didn't. So how are you gonna fix this?
我正在弥补
I am fixing it now!
如果格兰特当选前
If Delaney isn't running this road
德莱尼不能主持这条铁路
by the time Grant is elected,
我们就都会进哈德森监狱
we'll both end up in Hudson Prison.
我向老天发誓 如果不是你家
I swear to God, if your family
拥有波士顿一半的码头
did not own half the Boston waterfront,
你将会在鱼铺做工的
you would be working in a fish shop!
给你
Here!
这是什么
What is this?
后备计划
A backup plan.
而且是个很妙的计划
And, if I may say, a brilliant one.
太阳落山前你的女婿就会成为总工程师
Your son-in-law will be chief engineer by the end of the day,
因为博汉南会主动辞职的
because Bohannon will resign.
你确定博汉南不会签这个
Are you sure Bohannon won't sign this?
非常确定 我保证
So sure that I guarantee that
在明天下午的这个时候
by this time tomorrow afternoon,
铁路就会重新回到我们的股掌之中
you and I will once again be suckling on the railroad's teat!
最好是这样
We'd better be.
你想让我签这张纸
So, you want me to sign this piece of paper,
否认我所做过的事
denying the things I done,
那些被赦免的事
which you pardoned me of,
这样你们就可以对外说我没有做过这些事
so you can tell people I ain't done 'em.
如果我签了它 就能保住我的工作
And if I sign it, I get to keep my job?
杀戮的罪行不是随随便便可以抛在脑后的
Killing ain't that easy to put behind.
我不指望在坐的这些
I don't expect men like these,
花钱逃避兵役的人们
who bought themselves out of the draft,
能够明白我的话 但是将军
to understand what I'm talking about, general,
我觉得你能理解
but I reckon you do.
杀戮不是人们生来就会的
Killing ain't something anyone is born to.
而是我们学会的
It's something we learn.
而且你还必须独自去承受后果
And you're the one who has to live with it when it's done.
我杀过很多人
I done a lot of killing,
战争中和战后都杀过
both during and after the war.
杜兰特先生和梅特卡夫议员
Mr. Durant and Senator Metcalf here,
他们会很乐意称我为杀人犯
they'll call me a murderer as it suits them.
但不论他们叫我什么
But no matter what they call it,
那些死去的人 还有我的家人也不会复生
it won't bring back those men, or my family.
也他妈的不会改变我
Damn sure won't change who I am.
你拒绝签这份声明吗
You're refusing to sign the statement?
我不会签 因为上面写的不是真的
I won't sign it because it ain't true.
我是个杀人犯还是个修铁路的
I'm a killer and a railroad man.
两者缺一不可
You can't pick one without choosing the other.
像我之前说过的 我不会为我的为人道歉
Like I said, I make no apologies for my temperament.
-米奇 -都还好吗 博汉南先生
- Mickey. - Everything okay, Mr. Bohannon?
我从来没有这么好过
I have never been better.
给我来点好货
The good stuff.
不 我要吧台下面的
No, from underneath the bar.
没问题 老板
Yes, sir, boss man, sir.
我不再是老板了 米奇
Ain't nobody's boss no more, Mickey.
-杜兰特是老板 -他们炒了你吗
- Durant is. - They fired you?
我辞职了
I quit.
那铁路怎么办
What about the railroad?
杜兰特会修完它的
Durant will finish it.
妈的 反正也是他开始建的
Shit, he started it.
当你告诉我博汉南先生牵扯到那些谋杀时
Did you know when you fed me the story about Mr. Bohannon's
你知道事态会发展成现在这样吗
involvement in those killings that it would lead to this?
伸张正义吗
Justice?
你把你的铁路夺了回来
You getting your railroad back.
历史永远也不会偏好博汉南那种人
History is never kind to men like Bohannon.
尽管这和我这样的人没什么关系
Though that has nothing to do with men like me.
那么像你这样的人想要什么呢
So what's left for a man like you?
我唯一真正想要的东西
The only and only thing I ever truly wanted.
就是作为联合太平洋铁路的缔造者被铭记
To be known as the man who built the Union Pacific Railroad.
仅此而已
That's all?
是啊
Well...
这就够了 谢谢
That's quite enough, thank you.
请问一下 埃里森小姐
Tell me something, Miss Ellison.
你为什么没有走得更远
Why aren't you further ahead?
你是国内关注度最高的记者
You are the most widely read journalist,
前途似锦 风光无限
male or female, in the country.
为什么要在这里浪费时间
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表