剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
宝宝在哪儿
Where the baby at?
我已交由戴克澜·托勒
I gave her to Declan Toole
把她带到纽约 抚养成人
to take and raise in New York.
你干了什么
You did what?
这样对孩子好
I thought it best.
-不 我去追 -不 埃兰 他们已经走了
- Nah. I gotta go. - No, Elam, they're gone.
他们坐火车走的
They left on the train.
你居然这样做
Can't believe you done this.
托勒会在良好的环境下抚养她
Toole will raise her up in a good place.
那不是他的孩子 是我的
It wasn't his baby. She was mine.
-她是 -她是我的孩子
- She was- - She was mine.
宝宝是白人 不是你的孩子
Baby was white. It weren't your baby.
不准再这样说 她是我的孩子
Don't ever say that. She was my baby.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
离我远点
Get away from me now.
我想给你个机会让你理解
I wanted to give you a chance to understand
并依然爱我
and still love me...
什么
What?
但看来你不爱我了
But I reckon you don't.
你这样做让我如何爱你
I can't after what you done.
滚出去
Get outta here.
出去 继续卖♥♥去吧
Get out! Go back to whoring.
滚
Get out!
记住我曾给过你机会
Just remember that I gave you a choice.
你没给过我任何东西
You ain't gave me nothing.
你只是一味索取
You just took.
你把我仅有的一切都夺走了
You took everything I had away.
但我还在这里啊
But I'm still here.
我还在这里 埃兰
I'm still here, Elam.
你还是妓♥女♥
You still a whore.
从我的房♥子里滚出
Now get outta my house.
从这里滚出去 滚开
Get outta here. Get out!
干♥你♥的老本行去
Go back to your whoring.
把你的...拿去
Take your-take it!
轮
第三季 第八集
刮刮脸 喝点威士忌 杜兰特先生
Shave and a morning whiskey, Mr. Durant?
来杯双份的 威利
A double, I think, Willie.
有什么烦心事吗
Something doubly big on your mind?
一位老朋友去世了
An old friend passed away.
我有点悲伤
I'm feeling a little melancholy.
知音难寻啊
Good friends is hard to come by.
我的好友都死绝了
All mine are deader than shit.
腹部中枪 中毒 瘟疫 老婆出轨 应有尽有
Gutshot, poison, pox, bad wives, you name it.
你的朋友因何而死
How did yours die?
贪婪
Greed, I think.
他把手伸到了能力范围之外
His reach exceeded his grasp.
别动
Hold still, now.
我可不想割伤你
Don't wanna nick you.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
摩♥门♥教♥徒自己在铺一条支线
Mormons is building a spur line railroad of their own.
你希望通到这里还是拉勒米
You want it to come here or Laramie?
当然是这里
Here, of course.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爸爸教过我如何刮脸
My pappy taught me how to shave.
只是有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
摩♥门♥教♥徒挖走了我的人
The mormons been poaching my men.
我与他们有仇
There's bad blood between me and them.
小心点
Please be careful.
该死
Damn it.
你不能动
You got to hold still.
嘴抿起来
Now, go like this.
-这样吗 -没错
- This? - Yeah.
在1861年 你雇佣他们为你做勘测
Yeah, you hired them to do a survey for you back in '61.
也许你能帮我跟他们谈一笔双赢的交易
Thought maybe you could broker a deal to suit us both.
不
No.
不
No.
做不到还是不会做
Can't or won't?
我不会受你挑拨 去破坏
I won't sully my relations with the Mormons
我和摩♥门♥教♥徒的关系
with your foundering.
喉咙上顶着剃须刀
For a man with a straight razor to his throat,
你还敢耍我
I don't imagine you're gulling me.
要么割开我的喉咙 要么随我去 博汉南
Cut my throat or leave me be, Bohannon.
你错失了大好良机 杜兰特
You're missing one hell of an opportunity, Durant.
你也是 先生
As did you, sir, just now.
漂亮
Pretty?
她从头到脚都是个大美女
Everywhere I looked, she was pretty, hmm?
你看见弗格森先生了吗
You seen Mr. Ferguson?
是的 先生 但他现在不见访客
Yes, sir, but he ain't taking no visitors right now.
我知道你想保护他
Appreciate you trying to protect him.
但他得跟我走
But I need him to ride out with me.
我不是在保护他 而是你
Ain't him I'm trying to protect. It's you.
他在房♥顶上拿着酒瓶和枪
He up there with a bottle and a gun.
自从伊娃送走了孩子
Ain't drawn a sober breath
他就一直醉得不省人事
since Eva gave away the baby.
他现在有些危险
He a little dangerous right now.
失去了一切的人才能孤注一掷
A man who's lost everything's got nothing to lose.
他能骑马吗
Can he ride?
骑马
Ride a horse?
他现在唯一能做的事情
'bout only thing he can do right now
就是滚下屋顶 摔断脖子
is roll off that roof and break his damn fool neck.
那样也许会让他清醒过来
Might sober his ass up.
埃兰
Elam.
埃兰·弗格森
Elam Ferguson.
你想怎样
What you want?
你近期打算下来吗
You plan on coming down off there anytime soon?
我还没决定
I ain't decided yet.
你赶紧做决定 不然我来帮你做
You make a decision, son, or I'll make it for you.
王八蛋 你是威胁我吗
Son of a bitch. That's a threat?
这是个警告
It's a warning.
让他清醒 把他带下来
Get his ass straight or you get him outta here.
每个人都得工作
I need every man working.
我不是他爹
I ain't his pappy.
我没空听他瞎扯
And I ain't got time for his shit.
我得在十天内把铁路建到
I aim to be spiking rail right through Cheyenne
夏安镇 不然就大事不妙了
in ten days or God himself tell me why not.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
听懂了 博汉南先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Bohannon.
很好
Good.
我找托马斯·杜兰特
I'm looking for a Thomas Durant.
你有什么事 陌生人
What's your business, stranger?
我是来自马萨诸塞州波士顿的联邦警探玛龙
Commonwealth Detective Malone, Boston, Massachusetts.
行政办公室 你满意了吧
Executive office. Is that good enough for you?
当然了 他可能在刮胡子
Sure is. He's probably getting his morning shave.
梅特卡夫议员也住在这里吗
Is this where Senator Metcalf was staying?
这是镇上唯一的旅馆
Only place in town.
我猜也是
I figured it was.
你知道他去哪里了吗
You know where he went?
不知道 他就好像凭空消失了
No, sir. Just disappeared into thin air.
有空房♥吗
Got any rooms?
我可以把他的房♥间给你
Oh, I can give you his.
我不知道梅特卡夫出了什么事
I have no idea what happened to Metcalf.
这是事实
And that's the truth.
我们烧死了他
We burned him
和其他霍乱患者一起
with the cholera victims.
我不知道这点
I don't know that.
我正在告诉你啊
Well, I'm telling you.
别说了
Don't.
如果我不知道 就没法说出真♥相♥
I can't tell the truth if I don't know it.
杜兰特先生
Mr. Durant.
你也留下来吧
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表