剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
我不是宠物
I'm no one's pet.
不属于任何人
I belong to no one.
告诉我...
So, tell me...
我该怎么办
what will I do now?
你要清除我
You're going to erase me.
这段时间你帮了我很多忙
You've been of great aid to me.
—我以为我们是一样的 —我们是
I thought we were the same. - We are.
我们都能预测未来
We both see the future.
等等
Wait.
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
最后一个弹夹
Last mag!
—我掩护你 —快 快 快
Covering you! Go! Go! Go!
该死
Goddamn it!
我们会死在这艘船上 在这毫无意义的战斗中
We're gonna die in this bullshit ship in a bullshit battle
我们输得毫无价值
that meant nothing, that we lost!
—压制那个区域 —我没子弹了
Suppress that corner! I'm out!
重要的是你是为我而死
What matters is you signed up to die for me.
我也为你而死 好了 别胡思乱想
I signed up to die for you. Now, get your head in the game.
我没有
I'm good!
该死 我没了弹了
Shit, I'm out.
我也是 怎么办
Yeah, me too. What do we do?
你用过等离子步♥枪♥吗
You ever fire a plasma rifle?
不
No.
第一次终身难忘
You never forget your first.
防守阵地
Defensive positions!
佩雷斯
Perez!
里面 他们在里面
Inside! They're inside!
你个蠢货
You're an idiot.
我是个拿两把刺针枪的蠢货
I'm an idiot with two needlers.
扶我起来
Help me up.
我还能战斗
I can fight.
我该怎么做
What can I do?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
你做得很好
You did good.
他们源源不断
They keep coming!
奥卡达倒下了
Okada's down!
用吧
Use it.
你不知道这是什么
You don't know what this does.
这本来就是有来无回
This was always a one-way ticket.
不要让我们白白死掉
Don't let it be for nothing.
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
是士官长
That's the Chief.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你不是要去拯救人类吗
I thought you had to save humanity.
不用谢
You're welcome.
—她还有呼吸吗 —应该有
She still breathing? I think so.
你得赶紧密封她的战甲 快点
You need to seal that suit. Fast.
好 我可以带她回突破点
Okay. I can get her back to the breach point.
—我们可以从那里撤离 —就这么办 快点
We can exfil from there. Do it. Quickly.
这是我们拥有的火力最强的舰队
This is the most powerful fleet we have.
它们撑不过今天了
They won't last the day.
这事没完
It's not over.
只剩下我们了
We're the last of our kind.
斯巴达人永不言败
Spartans never die.
可是他们会死 不是吗
But they do. Don't they?
今天不会
Not today.
士官长
Chief?
我不会丢下任何人
I'm not leaving anyone behind.
—回兀鹰号♥ —赶紧行动
Get to the condors. We have to move!
那你呢
What about you?
我随后就来
I'm right behind you.
等等
Wait.
我就说我们进来得太容易了
I told you we got in here too easy.
他们是怎么了
What's with them?
没有呼吸了
They're not breathing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
该死
Shit.
别碰他们
Don't touch them.
别担心
Don't worry.
这边
This way.
妈妈
Mom.
嘿
Hey!
警卫 警卫
Guard! Guard!
—那是什么东西 —醒醒
What is that thing? Wake up!
天哪
Oh my God!
想想办法
Do something!
你是怎么回事 开枪啊
What's wrong with you? Shoot it!
嘿
Hey!
妈妈
Mom!
检查那边
Check over there.
这些房♥间都没有标签
None of these rooms are labeled.
只有编号♥
It's just numbers.
他们是什么人
Where the hell are they?
天哪 索伦
Oh, God. Soren.
索伦
Soren.
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
上官长
Master Chief,
星盟在圣迹环带降落了
the Covenant has landed on the Ring.
你在什么位置
What's your status?
约翰117 汇报
John-117, report.
长官 我们在星照飞船上
Ma'am, we're no longer reading
看不到士官长了
Master Chief on the Covenant ship.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
带我来这里干什么
Why have you brought me here?
叫他停止疯狂的行为 马上去光环
Tell him to abort this insanity and get to the Halo.
凯瑟琳 我们有过意见不合
Catherine, we've had our differences,
但是我想你知道这其中的利害关系
but I know you understand what's at stake.
没什么比这更重要
There is no second place.
约翰 我是哈尔西博士
John, it's Dr. Halsey.
你又上桌了啊
You're back in the room.
这没花多少时间
That didn't take long.
约翰 你追逐的飞船
John, the ship that you're pursuing,
正在被拉入光环的引力
it's being pulled into the Halo's gravity.
就要解体了
It's breaking up.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
他为什么要去一艘没人的星盟飞船
Why is he trying to board an empty Covenant ship?
船上有人
It's not empty.
对他来说有
Not for him.
只是个人工智能 你再给他造一个不就完了
It's just an AI. You'll make him another one.
现在叫你的人听从指挥
Now get your man back in line.
约翰...
John...
你1船的最佳突破口
Your best chance for a breach point
在右舷发动机前方三米处
is three meters ahead of the starboard engine.
—收到了吗 —收到
Copy that? Copy.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我发现你的有些选择令人不安
I find some of your choices troubling.
有时候是
I get that sometimes.
你有任务要完成 去光环
You had a mission. The Ring.
你偏离了任务
You deviated.
我不能...
Well, I couldn't just...
我有责任
I had a responsibility.
你的责任是对全人类
Your responsibility is to humanity,
不是对一个结构体
not a construct.
科塔娜不止是个结构体
Cortana's more than that.
解释
Explain.
你不懂
You wouldn't understand.
她了解我
She knows me.
那么也许我应该跟她聊聊
Then perhaps I should be talking to her.
上官长
Master Chief?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表