剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
只希望他重视你的忠诚
I only hope he values your loyalty.
就这些了吧
Will that be all?
是的 解散
Yes, dismissed.
我的门永远为你敞开 凯
My door is always open, Kai.
你为什么不告诉艾克森你看到了什么
Why didn't you tell Ackerson what you saw?
抱歉 现在没空
I'm sorry, this isn't a good time.
祖母 回屋里去 好吗
Abuela, just go back inside, okay?
大家都在等你呢
Everybody's waiting.
这是谁啊 -他就要走了
He was just about to leave.
你很大只嘛
You are very large.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
他是我同事
He's someone I work with.
你跟塔莉亚都在那个星球上吗
You were there on that planet with Talia?
是的
Yes.
那还站外面干嘛
Why are you standing out here?
进来一起呀
Come and join us,
我们在屋顶上准备了一大堆吃的
we have a table full of food up on the roof.
你不是第一个来看我的
You're not the first to come see me.
你们这些战士以为伤疤只存在于外部
You warriors think your scars are on the outside,
但其实不是
but they're not.
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
不过是你的伤痛
That's just your pain.
没关系的
It's okay.
让它走吧
Let it go.
你的人生是你的
Your life is yours.
是属于你的
It belongs to you.
我向你保证
I promise you,
是你的
it's yours.
瞧瞧
A ver,
招呼客人吃东西啊
make sure our guest gets enough to eat.
你俩是什么情况
What's the story with you two? Hmm? Hmm?
能安静吃饭吗 拜托了
Can we just eat, please?
瞧瞧这哥们
Look at this guy,
肯定特别招女人喜欢
he must have women climbing all over him.
也能是某些男人的菜哦
Probably some men too.
嘿 管好你自己
Hey, mind your business.
拜托 塔莉亚以前没带过人回家
Come on, Talia never brought anyone home before.
他不是我带回来的
I didn't bring him home.
是 我觉得我们都应该知道他们有没有
Yeah, and I think we all deserve to know if they're...
安东尼奥
Antonio?
够了 安东尼奥
Basta, Antonio.
不好意思
Sorry.
嘿 你的KDR是多少
Hey, what's your KDR?
击毙和被击毙率
Kill- Death ratio.
不是吧兄弟 你不玩斯巴达进攻的吗
Come on, man, you don't play Spartan Attack?
我不记分的
I don't keep score.
我差点吓尿裤子
Think I almost peed myself.
都跟你说了 他就是其中一员
I told you, he's one of them!
我打给贝托
Oh! I'm calling Beto.
不行 -是 该打
No. - Yeah, you should.
怎么了 家里有斯巴达战士来吃饭哎
What? We have a Spartan at our table.
当然得打给他了
Of course I'm gonna call him. -
我想致敬酒词
I'd like to make a toast.
敬塔莉亚和她的陆战队
To Talia and her Marines,
还有斯巴达战士
and the Spartans.
感谢他们的牺牲
We thank God for their sacrifices.
敬塔莉亚
To Talia.
干杯 -塔莉亚
Salud. - Talia.
小表妹狠狠教训了那帮星盟垃圾
Little cousin who kicked some serious Covenant ass.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, what's your problem?
干得漂亮 混♥蛋♥
Way to go, asshole.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
中继站附近通讯中断
The comms went down around the relay.
我不知道是什么原因造成的
I couldn't figure out what was causing it.
我当时在扫描波段 然后
I was scanning the band and.
就听到了
I heard something.
干扰里有声音
in the interference.
你听到什么了
What did you hear?
不知道
I don't know.
我只知道还有别人
I just knew we weren't alone.
我知道外面有东西
I knew there was something out there.
我能感觉到
I could feel it,
兰德也能感觉到
and Rand could feel it.
我什么都看不到
And I didn't see anything.
现在我战友都牺牲了
And now all my guys are gone.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
你怎么解释为什么那东西没杀我
How do you explain why that thing didn't kill me?
因为它本该也把我杀了的啊
Cause it should've killed me.
这就是我没告诉艾克森的原因
That's why I didn't tell Ackerson.
他们授予我勋章
They gave me a medal.
我还是不知道由头是什么
I still don't know what it's for.
因为活下来吗
Surviving?
我只是活下来了而已
Is that all I did?
不是
No.
你听到了一条信息 这种情况还会再次发生
You heard a message. This will happen again.
你每天都会想起这事
You'll think about it every day.
他们的脸会在你最意想不到的时候蹦出来
Their faces pop up when you least expect.
不会好转
Doesn't get better.
只会渐行渐远
Just gets further away.
真奇怪
It is strange.
克隆人都说是个很好的男人
The clones all described a nice man,
可你却站在这里
And yet here you are.
我们都清楚终有一天我会来
Well, we both knew I'd be here someday
我们都清楚终有一天我会来
Well, we both knew fd be here someday.
我父亲在弗农港的花♥园♥里有棵
There was a pomegranate tree in my father's garden
石榴树
in Port Vernon.
他花了数年时间培育它
He spent years cultivating it,
尽管那棵树并不是安迪密安星球的本土植物
even though they're not native to Endymion.
他曾经每天都在日出前几小时
And he used to wake me up a couple of hours
叫醒我去打理花♥园♥
before sunrise every day to till the garden.
我为此怨恨过他 觉得这份工作有失我身份
I resented him for this, I thought the work was beneath me.
我记得有天晚上 有场雷雨
And I remember one evening there was a lightning storm,
我偷溜出房♥间 把他的树点着了
and I snuck out of my room, and I set his tree on fire.
他从没怀疑过我跟这件事有关系
He never suspected I had anything to do with it,
我从没告诉过任何人这个故事
I have never told anyone that story
然而不知怎么的 那棵树
and yet somehow that tree...
只有一个人知道这件事
There's only one person who could know about it.
我向你保证 如有雷同纯属巧合
I assure you, any resemblance is pure coincidence.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
科塔娜吗 她很安全 -约翰在哪儿
Cortana? She's secure. - Where's John?
先不要操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
你想从我这里得到什么
What is it you want from me?
我想给你介绍个人
What I want is to introduce you to someone.
这位是朱莉娅
This is Julia.
她将是你的随从
She'll be your attendant.
我相信你们二位会很高兴认识对方的
I'm sure you two will enjoy getting to know each other.
你的树
Your tree.
给我看钴队任务的飞行计划
Show me the flight plan for Cobalt team's mission.
没有与该呼号♥相关的任务
No missions associated with that call sign.
给我看所有斯巴达的飞行计划
Show me all Spartan flight plans.
显示斯巴达飞行计划
Displaying Spartan flight plans.
你好 科塔娜
Hello, Cortana.
你好 艾克森上校
Hello, Colonel Ackerson.
我为你提供的信息有用吗
Did you find the information I provided useful?
相当有用 谢谢
Quite, thank you.
关于哈尔西博士 你还有什么
Is there anything else you would like to know
想了解的吗
about Dr. Halsey?
没了 可以以后再说
No, we can save that for later.
我给你的问题有什么进展吗
So, have you made any progress with the problem I gave you?
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表