剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
达尼洛在哪儿
Where's Danilo?
里兹 达尼洛在哪儿
Riz! Where's Danilo?
他阵亡了
He's not coming.
亡魂
Wraith!
火力掩护
Get some cover firel
路易
Louis!
尝尝这个
You want this?
我们得走了
Gotta movel
你走吧
You'd better go.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
不
No.
这里就是我该待的地方
I'm right where I need to be.
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
老子就在这里
I'm right herel
路易
Louis!
来啊
Come on!
送你个大礼包
I got something for you!
不 路易
No! Louis!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这里还有别的囚犯
We're not the only prisoners here.
你不是说自己知道出去的路吗
I thought you said you knew a way out of here.
科塔娜吗
Cortana?
哈尔西博士吗 -是的
Dr. Halsey. - Yes.
快逃
Run.
退回来
Get back!
快走
Move!
里兹 穿上战甲
Riz, get suited up.
里兹
Riz!
我们走吧
Let's go.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
就这样了吗
Is that it?
你就这么去打仗
Are you just gonna go off to fight
一句话都不留下吗
without saying anything?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well...thanks.
下士
Corporal.
看看运气如何
For luck.
正面
Heads.
很抱歉毁了你的休息日 士官长
Sorry to ruin your day off, Chief.
很高兴见到你
Well, I'm happy to see you.
我一直在清理下层
I've been clearing out the lower levels.
在防御工事建起来之前
Few of those cloaked Elites snuck in
有几个隐形精英偷偷溜进来了
before the barricades went up.
杀外星人我都快杀吐了
I'm almost sick of killing aliens.
还能坚持
Almost.
里兹 你还好吗 -凯在哪儿
Hey, Riz, you all right? - Where's Kai?
我也想问你呢 她肯定还在外面
I was gonna ask the same thing. She must still be out there.
以我对凯的了解 她去猎杀星盟了
Well, if I know Kai, she went hunting.
我们也应该这样做
We should do the same.
我们正要去穿战甲
We're just going to get suited up.
战甲没了 士官长
The armor's gone, chief.
你说什么
What did you say?
我们的装备 战甲
Our suits. The armor.
都不在那里了 -王八蛋
It's not there. - Son of a bitch.
艾克森在哪儿 -我不知道
Where's Ackerson? - I don't know.
指挥部撤退了
Command bugged out.
高级人员也跟着走了
They took high- ranking personnel.
他们是高价值的资产 -他们拿走了我们的战甲
Valuable assets. They took our suits.
士官长 这到底是怎么回事
Chief, what the hell's going on?
谁在指挥
Who's in command?
再给我们找点装备 -收到
Get us more kit. - Roger that.
降低齐射率 为我们多争取一点时间
Reduce rate of the salvos, buy us a little more time.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
将军
Admiral.
在你爆破之间 我希望舰桥上的这群混♥蛋♥
I want as many of those bastards on the bridge as possible
越多越好
before you blow it.
我马上去办 长官
I'm on it, sir.
他们拿走了我们的战甲
They took our suits.
我内心里还小小地希望你已经死了
You know, part of me was hoping that you were dead,
这样我就不用听你说 我早告诉过你了
so I wouldn't have to listen to this I told you so. "
恐怕你没那么走运 长官
No such luck, sir.
对不起 约翰
Sorry, John.
你是对的
You were right.
钴队在维舍格勒殉职了
Cobalt was KIA at Visegrad.
我亲眼看到了尸体
I saw the bodies myself.
他们甚至不知道是什么攻击了自己
They never knew what hit them.
他们的两把武器都是满匣满弹
Two of their weapons had full mags.
未发一弹
Didn't get a shot off.
维舍格勒沦陷时 还留下了一个盲区
When Visegrad went down, it left a blind spot.
没办法知道有多少星盟部队登陆了
There's no way of knowing how many Covenant landed.
现在已经演变成陆战了
It's a ground game for now.
他们在袭击发电站
They're hitting the power stations.
我们在全力保护剩下电站 如果没有它们
We're defending the ones that we can, but without them- -
磁力加速炮就哑火了 -没错
MAC- array goes down. - That's right.
轨道防御灰飞烟灭
No more orbital defense.
星盟舰队可以长驱直入
The Covenant fleet can move into range.
然后玻璃化 -差不多就是这个结果
Then the glassing begins. - That's about the size of it.
提利尔 天蝎号♥在东边机库
Tyrell, Scorpion in the east hangar.
把它开到舰桥上吧 -是 长官
Let's get it on the bridge. - Yes, sir.
那我们的舰队呢 他们在哪里
What about our fleet? Where are they?
我觉得上级的决策是要保存
I believe the determination was made to preserve
我们最重要的军事资产
our most essential military assets.
什么
What?
就让致远星沦陷吗
Just let Reach fall?
他们知道会发生这样的事
They knew this was gonna happen.
他们早就预见到这种结果 于是做了权衡
They saw it coming, they did the math.
我不知道 当权者
I don't know. The powers that be.
海军部 情报部 随你挑
The Admiralty. The ONI. Take your pick.
是艾克森吗 -没错
Ackerson? - Yeah.
反正也改变不了这里的情况
Doesn't change the situation here.
让我说清楚 约翰
Let me be clear John.
我才不在乎他们的算盘
I don't give a shit about their calculations.
我要星盟为这个星球的每一寸土地付出代价
I'm gonna make the Covenant pay for every inch of this planet.
我们现在的任务是疏散尽可能多的人
Our mission now is to evacuate as many people as we can.
我能做什么 长官
Where do you want me, sir?
我们正在策划一个阻击点
We're creating a choke point.
虽然寡不敌众 但如果我们能集中兵力
We're outnumbered, but if we can concentrate our forces
我明白了 长官
I get it, sir.
就像在塞莫皮莱
Thermopylae.
我的耳朵
My ears.
被手榴弹波及就这样
Grenades will do that.
请你放手好吗
Can I have my hand back?
你说的放我离开 是什么意思
What do you mean, you let me go?
你知道刚才里面发生了什么吗
Do you have any idea what just happened in there?
我们的敌人拿走了科塔娜
Our enemy is in possession of Cortana.
你刚才什么意思
What did you mean?
我看到了你的潜力
I saw your potential.
你的力量 你的专注
Your strength, your focus.
他们都指望着你
They all looked to you.
约翰指望着你
John looked to you.
你的强化手术失败后 我需要他靠自己
After your augmentation failed, I needed him to look to himself.
不
No.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not what happened.
不然为什么你逃跑那天夜里
Why do you think there was no one guarding the ships
没有人看守船只
the night you ran away?
我们得赶紧上去
We need to get up there now!
帮我一下
Help me with that one!
我要怎么做
What do I do?
得把这些人运走
We've got to get these people out of here.
运输飞船从上层机库起飞
Transports are leaving from the upper hangar.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表