剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
Not anymore.
我现在不过是个普通公民 路人甲
I'mjust a private citizen now, a regular Joe.
总得有人替哈尔西背锅
Someone had to take the fall for Halsey.
我就是那个替罪羊
My number was up.
但你知道我有逗留的习惯
But you know I have a habit of lingering,
尤其是在不欢迎我的地方
especially where I 'm not wanted.
关于圣所 你有什么要告诉我的
What are you going to tell me about Sanctuary?
他们把它玻璃化了 就像对其他星球做的那样
They glassed it. Just like everywhere else.
这消息可算不得什么
You 'll have to do better than that.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
恐怕这是机密 长官
I m afraid that's classified, ma'am.
你要知道联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部内部有些成员
You should know there are elements within the UNSC
并不像你我一样认真对待此事
that don 't take these events as seriously as you and I do.
艾克森就是其中之一
Ackerson, for one.
你对艾克森了解多少
What do you know about Ackerson?
我知道你会发现他对你的理论毫无反应
I know you 'll find him unresponsive to your theories.
他野心勃勃 对争议不感兴趣
He 's ambitious, he's not interested in controversy.
坦白说 没人愿意相信这场战争正发生变化
Frankly, no one wants to believe this war is changing.
我希望你去寻找
I want you to pursue evidence
星盟其他活动的证据
of the Covenant's other activities,
一旦找到 就拿来给我
and when you find it, bring it to me.
按下按钮 我就会来找你
Press the button, and I 'll find you.
你会为我做什么呢
What will you do for me?
我会相信你
I'll believe you.
我去了那个打捞工作
So, I turn up for this salvage job.
船员们 他们不是农民
Well, the crew, these aren't farmers.
我说的是非常可怕的人
I'm talking very scary individuals.
就比如 赏金猎人
Like...bounty hunters.
不会吧 -我认真的
Not bounty hunters. No, I 'm serious.
能让他讲下去吗 卡丽娜
Would you just let him tell it, Carina?
我负责平板装载机
So, I'm running the flat- loader,
他们有个大箱子
and they've got this big crate,
我把它放到甲板上 侧板掉下来了
and I lower it onto the deck and the side panel falls off.
他们以为我没看到 但我看见了
They didn't think I saw, but I did.
一个低温舱
A cryo- tube.
里面有个女人
And there's this woman in it,
我就在想 我认识这人
and I 'm thinking, I know that face.
那会儿她的照片到处都是 还记得吗
Her picture was all over the place, remember?
凯瑟琳·哈尔西
Catherine Halsey.
我认识
I knew.
后来飞船失踪了
and the ship went missing.
我是唯一一个知道他们计划路线的人
And I was the only one who knew the course they'd plotted.
一直穿过
Right through
该死
Oh, shit.
带我们去气阀 -好的 舰长
Get us onto that airlock. - Aye, Captain.
我去穿装备
I'm gonna need to suit up.
那艘飞船看起来快要解体了
That ship looks ready to break apart.
你要小心
You should be careful.
要小心的是你
You should be careful.
你跟我一起去
You 're coming with me.
我们可以平分 赏金 六♥四♥分也行
We could split it, the bounty, maybe 60/40.
你是对的 这想法很蠢
You 're right. Dumb idea.
货舱在下面
Cargo hold 's down there.
他们说你曾经是斯巴达战士
They said you used to be a Spartan.
很久以前的事了
Long time ago.
所以你认识她 哈尔西
So, you knew her, then? Halsey.
他们说她是天才
They say she 's a genius,
但有点邪恶 是吗
but a little on the evil side, right?
我要做什么
What do I do?
什么都别碰
Don t touch anything.
她带走别入的小孩 是吗
She took little kids, right?
对你来说不是钱的问题 对不对
It's not about the money for you, is it?
重点是她对你做了什么 那条胳膊
It's about what she did to ya, that arm.
我说错话了 是吗
I said the wrong thing, didn't I?
是的
Yep, you did.
靠
Oh, shit!
我们回去吧
Let 's go back.
冷静
Calm down.
她就在那儿 都跟你说了
There she is, told ya.
对不起
Sorry!
哪边板子 -什么
Which panel? - What?
你刚才说一侧板子掉了
You said one of the panels fell off.
哪边
Which one?
对 那边的那侧
Right. Um...on the side there.
你在平板装载机上 还看到她了
You were on the flat- loader and you saw her.
怎么看到的
How?
我是先下来 然后看到的
No, I got down first to look.
你是谁 为谁做事
Who are you? Who are you working for?
心宿二 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
Antares! What the hell are you doing?
他们应该是不会回来了
I don 't think they 're coming back.
草
Shit.
谁先上
Who 's first?
索伦066 你被捕了
Soren- 066, you re under arrest
罪名为海盗罪 绑♥架♥罪 敲诈勒索罪
...for the crimes of piracy, kidnapping, extortion,
以及叛国罪
and treason.
你好呀 水手 想要什么服务
Hi there, sailor. What are you looking for?
第一次吗
First time?
欢迎回来 客人
Welcome back, customer.
设置视觉参数
Setting your visual paramiters.
我不知道人们互相会说些什么
I don 't really know what people say to each other.
我觉得我可能有什么问题
I think there might be something wrong with me.
就像是我缺失了一部分
Like there 's a part of me that 's missing...
或者有时候会有个声音
or sometimes there 's a sound.
就比如我脑子里不属于我的声音
like something in my head that doesn't belong.
我觉得也许是你的一部分
And I think maybe it 's a part of you
不知怎么的深深的印到了我脑海里
that got embedded somehow in me.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
你很想她 对吗
You miss her, dont you?
你不必这样的 -怎样
You dont have to do that. - Do what?
说话 -但我想为了你成为她
Talk. But I want to be her for you.
是 可你成不了
Yeah. Well, you can't.
是我鼻子问题吗
Is it my nose?
不是 -你确定吗
No. Are you sure?
你鼻子没问题 -你可以更改的
Your nose is fine. - You can change it.
我知道我能改 我不
I know I could change it. I don't.
我不想改
I don't wanna change it.
也许你根本就不想要她
Well, maybe you don't really want her at all.
你甚至都不知道你自己
Don't you even know what you- -
你应该和我待在一起的
You should 've stayed with me.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
亲 看来我们的时间到了
Oh, darn. Looks like our time 's up.
要想添加更多时间 请刷♥卡♥
To add more time, please swipe.
你好 莎拉 你
Hi there, Sarah, what do you- -
你应该和我待在一起的
You should 've stayed with me.
很古老了 那个怪物
It's very old, the monster.
比光古老 比这块石头还古老
Older than the light, older than this rock
比你的神还要古老
older than your god.
它了解我们
It knows us...
彻彻底底
inside and out.
能嗅到我们的恐惧
Smells our fear.
看到我们的秘密
Sees our secrets.
它一直
It 's been here...
都在
all that time.
等待
Waiting.
与你相遇
To meet you.
于黑暗之中
in the dark.
它什么都不要
There 's nothing you can give it.
怪物唯一想让你
The only thing the monster wants
知道的是
is for you to know...
你所爱的一切
that there 's nothing you can ever love
它都可以夺走
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表