剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
All that time you were obsessing about Halsey,
你不是想把她绳之以法
you weren't trying to bring her to justice.
你是想找到回去的路
You were trying to find your way back.
身为斯巴达战士 是意义非凡的
It meant something, being a Spartan.
你不是斯巴达战士
You are not a Spartan.
你有自己的人生
You have a life.
你成了家
You have a marriage.
生了子
You have a son.
如果有人伤害他 我饶不了那人
And I'll be damned if anyone's going to hurt him.
他不属于这里
He doesn't belong here.
我不会让他们把他变成个杀人犯
I won't let them turn him into a killer.
你也不可以
And I won't let you.
拉埃拉 -别逼逼
Laera... - Don't!
慢慢来
Slow down.
我手指没知觉了
I can't feel my fingers.
喘口气
Take a breath.
没事的
You're all right.
我会搞砸的
I'm gonna mess this up.
上次模拟我就搞砸了
I screwed up the last simulation.
放轻松
Take it easy.
没事的哈
You're okay.
我很确定我会死
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die.
你只是因为害怕而害怕
You're just scared of being scared.
等离子弹乱飞的时候
When that plasma starts flying,
你就没时间为自己担惊受怕了
you won't have time to be scared for yourself.
因为你会担心我 我也会担心你
Because you'll be scared for me, and I'll be scared for you.
我会时时刻刻盯住你的
I'll be watching your ass every minute
所以你最好也盯住我
So you better be watching mine.
明白了吗
Copy?
明白
Yeah.
约翰
John.
听着 这不全是我的错
Look, this isn't all on me.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
你将我们置于危险境地 害我们被禁足
You put us in harm's way. You got us grounded.
我试过帮你 但你就是不听
I tried to help you, but you wouldn't listen.
我该怎么办 我不得不做出决定
What was I supposed to do? I had to make a call.
你做错决定了
You made the wrong call.
你信任了那个想置我们于死地的人
You trusted people who wanted us dead.
我错了
I made a mistake.
也许你不知道那是什么感觉
Maybe you don't know what that feels like,
但人类就是会这样
but that's what humans do.
是人就会犯错
They make mistakes.
但我们不该来这里
But we shouldn't be here.
这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
约翰 -我要拿到战甲
John? - I need my suit.
你不知道在哪儿 -不知道
You don't know where it is?-No.
可她知道
But she does.
即便在那时候 我也知道这代表什么
Even then, I understood what it meant.
我在那个保险库里找到的DNA既是人类的也不是
The DNA I found in that vault was both human and not.
变异 -是其中一种可能
A mutation? - A possibility.
一种释放
An invitation to unlock
我们种族全部潜能的邀请
the full potential of our species.
所以 我开始寻找
So, I started looking.
组建了一支队伍
I assembled a team.
我们在银河系搜寻那些有着
We scoured the galaxy for those people who exhibited traces
我在这里发现的基因序列痕迹的人
of the genetic sequence that I found here.
你把孩子们携走了
You took children.
我需要斯巴达战士
I needed Spartans.
我们都需要
We all did.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
给我看看你的发现
Show me what you found.
不管这是什么 肯定很有价值
Whatever it is, it must be valuable.
电脑 给我同样的模拟参数
Computer, give me the same simulation parameters.
扩大范用
Expand scale.
行星系统探索
Planetary.
启动
Initiate.
扩大范围
Expand scale.
星系探索
Star system.
启动
Initiate.
谢谢 科塔娜
Thank you, Cortana.
等等 约翰 不要
Wait. John. No.
约翰
John...
给我一个
Give me one reason
不该现在杀了这人的理由
why I shouldn't kill this guy right now.
老实讲 想不出来
Honestly nothing comes to mind.
约翰
John.
我的战甲呢
Where is my armor?
我知道在哪儿
I know where it is!
我可以帮你拿来
I can get it for you.
告诉我
Tell me.
就在生物识别锁后面
It's behind a biometric lock!
需要他的脸
We need his face.
关联了
Hmm? Attached?
关于尖刺的事 巴拉戈斯基说谎了
Parangosky lied about the Spike.
不是我们告诉他们的那个作用
It doesn't do what we told them.
走吧
Let's go.
并不会覆盖系统
It's not an override.
病毒会压缩飞船的聚变引擎
The virus compresses the ship's fusion drive,
产生的反应强大到足以
creating a reaction powerful enough
烧毁方圆一百万英里内的一切
to incinerate everything within a million miles.
慢着 什么 -他们的舰队 我们的舰队
Wait, what? - Their fleet. Our fleet.
也许甚至连光环都能毁掉
Perhaps even the Halo itself.
巴拉戈斯基让三代斯巴达战士
Parangosky's throwing Spartan- IIIs
前仆后继的去攻打星盟舰队
at the Covenant fleet in swarms
因为她不需要所有人都完成任务
because she doesn't need all of them to make it.
只要一个人成功就可以
She just needs one.
一支队伍 一根尖刺
One team. One Spike.
一般飞船
One ship.
斯巴达战士是巴拉戈斯基的保险单
The Spartans are Parangosky's insurance policy.
她的故障防护装置
Her fail-safe.
如果这场跟星盟的战斗我们输掉
If we lose this battle against the Covenant,
我们就不会得到光环
we won't get the Halo.
但有了巴拉戈斯基的尖刺 他们也得不到
But with Parangosky's Spike, neither will they.
你什么时候开始关心起斯巴达战士了
Since when do you care about Spartans?
这些斯巴达战士是我毕生心血
These Spartans are my life's work.
这话我以前听过
I've heard that before.
是什么下场
What happened?
我父亲
To my father?
他们说他留下了
They say he stayed behind.
留在致远星
On Reach.
你也知道你父亲这人
You know your father.
他绝不会离开
He would never leave.
幸存者分散在银河系各处
Survivors are scattered all over the galaxy.
不能确定他是不是其中一员
Can't be sure he's not one of them.
我看到了
I saw it.
米兰达 我 我看到他了
Miranda, I-- I saw him.
最后时刻
At the end.
等等 米兰达
W-Wait, Miranda.
这才像话
Now that's something.
不仅仅是数学 不仅仅是语言
Not just math. Not just language.
这些都是星星
These are stars.
第四区
Sector 4.
我没能救下他
I couldn't save him.
瓦纳克看着我 他不明白
Vannak looked at me and he didn't understand.
自己怎么就那样了
how he got there.
他并不害怕
He wasn't scared.
他只是不理解
He just didn't understand.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我来这里是想把你胸口打个洞
Well, I came here to punch a hole in your chest.
看着你生命耗尽 就像我朋友那样
Watch the life drain out of you, like my friend.
致远星的命令不是我下达的
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表