剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
克莱夫 我们找到一个
Clive, we've got one.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
拜托
Ah, come on.
那个可不属于你
That doesn't belong to you.
但你属于我
But you belong to me.
你跟斯皮夫签过契约
You're indentured to the Spiffs.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你的标签可不是这么写的
Well, your tag says otherwise.
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
去小巷
Take the alley!
她在这
She's herel
她在那边 垃圾处理器 追
She's there. The disposal! Move!
闭嘴 听到没
Shut up. Did you hear that?
去那边
Take that side.
牲口
Animals.
放聪明点
Be a smart girl.
鲁比·安买♥♥下了索伦的船员 他不会回来了
Ruby Ann bought Soren's crew. he's not coming back.
克莱夫
Clive?
你个狡猾的贱♥人♥
You slippery bitch.
真可惜 现在我都不想速战速决了
That's a shame. Now I won't even make it quick.
我说了停
I said stop.
有多严重
How bad is it?
没事
It's nothing.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
You assholes.
一辈子都在打仗
At war your whole life,
崩溃的时候会意想不到的
surprised when you break down.
让我帮你 -这里不行
Let me help. -Not here.
我可以建议他们把你从前线撤下来
I could recommend that they pull your ass off the line.
我也可以杀了你
And I could kill you.
这才对嘛
There she is.
放松 没人在看
Relax, no one's looking.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
疼吗 -不疼
That hurt? - No.
混♥蛋♥
Dick!
和气些 -别让他们看到
Be nice. - Don't let them see.
没事 有我在呢
It's cool, I got you.
谢了
Thanks.
你知道自己不可能一辈子都这样的
You know you can't do this forever.
斯巴达克战士永不死
Spartans never die.
我认真的
I'm serious.
还有其他事可以做
There's other things to be,
其他生活方式
other ways to live.
你有考虑过这些吗
You ever think about that?
考虑什么
Think about what?
不做斯巴达战士的人生
Life without all this Spartan shit.
你是说活的庸庸碌碌
You mean a life that doesn't matter?
路易斯 抱歉 我不是
Louis, I'm sorry, I didn't- -
没事 -我不是说
It's all right. - I didn't mean...
我知道你们这帮混♥蛋♥怎么想的
I know how you assholes think.
我曾经也是你
I was you once.
你以前很优秀
You were great.
曾经是最优秀的
You were the best.
别拍马屁了
Don't blow smoke up my ass.
但这还真是实话
But it's true.
真希望你能跟我们一起作战
I wish you were out there with us.
是 我以前也这么希望过
Yeah, I used to wish that too.
怎么就改想法了
What changed?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
钴队在哪儿
Where's Cobalt?
要喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
当然
No, of course not.
那食物呢 你吃东西吗
What about food? Do you eat?
钴队出什么事了
What happened to Cobalt?
他们还活着吗
Are they still alive?
据我所知 斯巴达战士是不会死的
Well, as far as I know, Spartans never die.
派我们出任务 要不然我就去找能派我们出去的人
Clear us for action, or I'II find somebody who will.
你是在威胁我要越级行事吗 约翰
Are you threatening to go over my head, John?
你喜欢等级制度 我尊重这点
You like a hierarchy, I respect that.
但别搞错了 约翰
But make no mistake here, John.
海军情报局才是主脑
The ONI is running the show.
而我就是海军情报局
And I am the ONI
你确定不需要些什么吗
You sure I can't get you something, hm?
那我就直说了
Then allow me to be direct.
你对圣所事件的描述已被证实是可疑的
Your account of events on Sanctuary has proven dubious.
什么
What?
我们无法证实其真实性
We were unable to corroborate it.
去找那个下士 佩雷斯谈啊 她当时也在场
Well, talk to that corporal, Perez, she was there.
我谈过 我们谈了很久
Yes, I did. We spoke at length,
但你坚持发生的这些事
but these things that you insist happened,
星盟精英消灭了陆战队
Covenant Elites wiping out Marines?
那些陆战队员死了
Those Marines are dead.
你认为他们是怎么死的
What do you think happened to them?
我认为是星盟将星球玻璃化导致
I think the Covenant glassed the planet.
我认为这是场可怕的悲剧
I think it was a terrible tragedy.
但事实是 那位下士
But the fact remains, the corporal
并没有证实你的说法
did not confirm your story.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是她完全不记得
It means she has absolutely no recollection
你在圣所遇到的那些事
of what you say you encountered on Sanctuary.
不可能
That's impossible.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
你设身处地为我想一下 约翰
Put yourself in my position, John.
鉴于你最近的行为 你会相信你吗
Given your recent behavior, would you trust you?
没有我们就赢不了这场战争 长官
Can't win this war without us, sir.
你说得对
You're right.
我需要个士官长 我们都需要
I need Master Chief. We all do.
但约翰 说到底
But John, at the end of the day
这身衣服换谁穿都行
he's just a guy in a suit.
我给你带了吃的
I brought you food.
怎么了
What's wrong?
拉埃拉 你下来干什么
Laera, what are you doing down here?
我跟你说了船准备好我会去找你
I told you I'd come get you when the ship was ready.
你说今天就能准备好
You said it would be ready today.
是 我知道我说了什么
Yeah, I know what I said.
我们发现个问题
Um...we found a problem.
我们在流体系统管道中发现了个裂缝
We found a crack in the stream manifold.
要多久
How long?
那艘货船周围有很多碎片
There's a lot of debris around that cargo ship,
受到的撞击比我们预想的要多
took more hits than we realized
多久 -很难讲
How long? -It's hard to say.
几天吧 也许更久
A couple of days, maybe more.
我们尽力了
We're doing the best we can here.
你应该上楼休息一下
You should go upstairs and get some rest.
索伦绝不会丢下你们任何一个人
Soren never would've left any of you behind.
那艘货船处于衰变轨道
That cargo ship was in a decaying orbit.
我们被击中 失去了陀螺仪 要么分离 要么
We got hit, lost the gyro. It was either detach or- -
你说过了
You said that.
凯斯勒怎么样 -凯斯勒很好
How's Kessler doing? - Kessler's fine.
这种事对于孩子来说很难
This sort of thing's pretty hard on a kid.
索伦没死 -当然没有
Soren is not dead. - No, of course not.
他还活着 明白吗
He's alive, do you understand me?
拉埃拉 我们都想找到索伦
Laera, we all wanna find Soren.
你要知道这不是碎石星唯一一艘飞船
You know this isn't the only ship on the Rubble.
这是索伦的飞船
This is Soren's ship!
你们的舰长
Your captain.
等一下
Wait.
你耳朵怎么回事
What happened to your ear?
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表