剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
Lights out.
就像脑袋中了一枪一样
Like a bullet to the brain.
有什么想补充的吗 斯巴达战士
Do you have something you would like to add, Spartan?
有的
Yeah.
我想说这都是扯淡 长官
I'd like to add it's bullshit, ma'am.
我们把敌人都清除了
We cleared the enemy.
那些子弹都不知道是从哪儿冒出来的
Those rounds came out of nowhere.
模拟是随机的
The simulation is random.
战争也是
So is war.
解散
Dismissed.
嘿 嘿
Heyl Heyl
我就明说了吧
Let me be clear.
我们不是平等的
We are not equals.
我是你导师
I am your instructor.
你是对我有意见吗
Do you have a problem with me?
我对失败有意见
I have a problem with failure.
对士兵不断
I have a problem with soldiers
重复犯错有意见
that continue to repeat mistakes,
不仅危及到他们的任务
jeopardizing not only their mission
还有他们战友的性命
but the lives of their comrades.
我战友们都死了
My comrades were all dead.
是在针对我吗
Is it personal?
是因为当时我在致远星而你不在吗
Is it 'cause I was on Reach and you weren't?
一场战斗不代表你就经验丰富了
One battle doesn't make you a veteran.
只代表你运气好
Just makes you lucky.
我知道入伍可能会有什么结局
I know what I signed up for.
你是在跟我说你想死吗 斯巴达战士
Are you telling me you want to die, Spartan?
不是 长官
No, ma'am.
他们在地球上
They grew leaves like these
一个叫斯里兰卡的一个小家庭果园里
on a small family orchard in a place called Sri Lanka,
种这种茶叶
on Earth
在阳光下晒干
Dried in the sun,
然后又父亲背着走出16英里
then borne on the back of the father 16 miles.
别浪费他们的牺牲
他那棕色的双脚 那片红色的土地
His brown feet, that red earth.
在拍卖♥♥会上售出
Sold at auctjon...
然后被人扛上肩膀
then placed upon shoulders,
上了船 出了海
then upon ships, then upon seas.
包装 购买♥♥
Packaged, purchased,
倒入这个易碎的杯子里
and poured into this fragile cup,
只为了入你的唇
just for your lips.
不该如此费心的
They shouldn't have.
是不该
They didn't.
这些茶叶实际上在第四层的
These leaves were actually engineered in a lab
实验室里改造出来的
on Level Four.
为什么海军情报局会关心起泡茶的问题
And why would the ONI concern itself with making tea?
因为我让的
Because I told them to.
重点的 你喝的是茶 品的却是故事
The point is, you drink the tea, but what you taste is the story.
故事很重要 但它们也很微妙
Stories are important, but they're delicate things.
茶 就像帝国一样
Tea, like empires,
几个世纪的努力都可能因为一点点疏忽而付之东流
centuries of work can be undone by the smallest of oversights.
如果你关心致远星
If you're concerned about Reach,
那故事情节就不会改变
then the narrative remains intact.
不到一小时前 一艘飞船侵入了我们的领空
A ship penetrated our airspace less than an hour ago.
我听说驾驶这艘飞船的人
I'm told whoever piloted the vessel
对我们的防御系统有所了解
showed some familiarity with our defense network.
希望你这不是在怪我
I hope that you're not blaming me.
他们降落的地方离我们
They landed less than 15 kilometers
这里不到15公里
from where we are now.
派支队伍去
Send a team.
我有没有提过 我们一位来自阿莱利亚星的特工
Did I mention that, uh, one of our agents from Aleria
确信他看到了凯瑟琳·哈尔西
is convinced he saw Catherine Halsey
登上了一艘同样的船
boarding a ship of the same description?
如果我跟你说有多少人说看到过凯瑟琳·哈尔西
If I told you how many Catherine Halsey sightings we have- -
19小时前
Nineteen hours ago.
不可能
Impossible.
她死了
She's dead.
当然 他可能看错了
Of course, he could have been mistaken.
可以是任何人 与之同行的是个 原话是
It could be anyone traveling with, and I quote,
一个伤痕累累的男人“
A scarred man.
可能是他见过的最大只的人类
Perhaps the largest human he'd ever seen.
不可能
That's not possible.
你一直说这话
You keep saying that.
你认为他还活着 还就在这个星球上
You think that he's alive, that he's here on this planet?
《光环》
第二季 第6集
我想我们很快就会知道的
I suppose we're going to find out.
暂停模拟
Pause simulation.
你在干什么 -我睡不着
What are you doing? - I couldn't sleep.
你不能一直来这里
you can't keep coming here.
你不觉得有点病态了吗
I mean, don't you think it's a bit morbid?
我在训练 -你在惩罚自己
I'm training. You're punishing yourself.
之前我们为什么不在这里
Why weren't we here?
那些我们失去的人
AlI those people we lost.
我的团队
My team.
都走了
They're all gone.
不止发生在你一个人身上
It didn't just happen to you.
没人能逃脱这种悲剧
No one escapes this kind of tragedy.
没有一个新兵能在护卫舰模拟中幸存
None of the recruits survived the Corvette simulation.
他们会活下来的
They will.
他们只是需要时间 需要准备
They just need time, preparation.
我得知道我们不是派他们去执行自杀任务
I need to know we're not sending them on a suicide mission.
你曾经要求过保证吗
Did you ever ask for a guarantee?
他有过吗
Did he?
士官长走了
Master Chief is gone.
但你正在以他的形象塑造下一代
But you are making the next generation in his image.
他们不是士官长
They're not Chief.
我不能把他们变成斯巴达战士
I can't make them Spartans.
结束模拟
End simulation.
他们就是斯巴达战士
They are Spartans.
你的任务就是让他们相信这点
And it's your job to make them believe it.
那个能还给我了吗
May I have that back?
你想要什么
What is it that you want?
她一直想要的 筹码
What she always wants. Leverage.
我知道他们把你儿子带哪里去了
I know where they took your son.
这里就是哈尔西所说的一切开始的地方
This is where Halsey says it all started.
海军情报局
ONI.
你对这地方了解多少
What do you know about this place?
瑙星
Onyx.
没有地图 没有记录
No maps. No records.
没有过去
No history.
只有传闻
Just rumors.
只有窃窃私语
Just whispers.
他们抓了凯斯勒
They've got Kessler.
那里
There.
有记起什么吗
Remind you of anything?
他们还在造斯巴达战士
They're still making Spartans.
哈尔西走了
Halsey's gonel
不重要 我们不需要她了
It doesn't matter. We don't need her.
我知道凯斯勒在哪儿 -你快去吧
I know where Kessler is. You better get going.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
索伦 我们得行动了
Soren, we need to move.
我知道你在想什么
I can see what you're thinking.
你受伤了
You're all banged up.
也没有战甲傍身
You don't have your armor.
去找你儿子吧
Go get your son.
那边
Right therel
后退
Stand down!
这是什么
What is it?
我
I
我认识这个
I know this.
它怎么会在这里
What is it doing here?
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表