-你好吗 -我很好 罗宾
- How are you? - I'm well, Robin.
他来干什么
What is he doing here?
我们会需要杰克·莱特这种人
We are going to have need of men like Jack Wright.
特纳上尉 我是威廉·斯坦利爵士派来的人
Captain Turner, I am come from Sir William Stanley.
你带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
你想和威廉爵士谈一谈 对吧
You wish to have conversation with Sir William, do you not?
是
I do.
那就拿出胆量 跟我走吧
Then gather your courage and follow me.
我们得釜底抽薪 汤姆
We need to strike at the root, Tom.
这种疾病需要快速而强有力的良方
The nature of the disease requires so sharp a remedy.
国王万岁 国王万岁
God save the King! God save the King!
国王万岁
God save the King!
-这就是特纳吗 -是
- This is Turner? - Yes.
你找斯坦利有什么事
What do you want with Stanley?
我想献身于他的革命事业
I wish to dedicate my life to his cause.
你对革命事业又了解多少 特纳
What do you know of any cause, Turner?
你是个无足轻重 道德沦丧的家伙
You are a light and dissolute fellow.
你做事只为一己私利
You are no man for any cause but your own.
我洗心革面了 感谢上帝的恩典
I've been changed, thanks to the grace of God.
他有一张加纳特签发的通行证
He has a laissez-passer signed by Garnet.
你是军官吗
You command?
我是个士兵 跟你一样
I'm a soldier, like you.
只有唯一真教会才是正义事业
There is no just cause but the one true Church.
我是来舍命捍卫这项伟业的
I come to lay down my life to defend it.
那座国会大厦的人
In that Parliament
对我们进行各种迫♥害♥
have they done us all this mischief.
也许上帝设计那个地方就是为了惩罚他们
Perhaps God has designed that place for their punishment.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫...
My name...
盖伊·福克斯
Is Guy Fawkes.