£13 for my cousin Catesby and £8 for Thomas Wintour.
可以释放犯人了
The prisoners may now be released.
-还不行 沃克斯小姐 -还不行吗
- Not yet, Mistress Vaux. - Not yet, sir?
犯人搅乱法庭秩序 妖言惑众
The prisoners caused such outrageous stir during their appearance
也许会面临蔑视权威的指控
that they may now face additional charges of contempt.
你说也许
You say they MAY be charged?
-还没正式指控 -还没
- They have not been charged? - Not as yet.
约瑟夫爵士 你得依法先放了他们
Then, Sir Joseph. you must by law release them.
没有指控 不该关人
No man may be kept under restraint without charge...
沃克斯小姐
Mistress Vaux. ..
不然我就指控你
As you will discover when I bring suit against you
违法关押两个无辜民众
for the unlawful detention of two of His Majesty's subjects!
这个国家还有王法
There is law yet in this land,
你一定会为你的所为付出代价
and I will see that you answer for what you do.
监狱 比我印象中更阴冷
A jail! Even bleaker than I remember.
下次我们应该要求一个更好点的牢房♥
Next time, we should demand a cell with a better aspect.
我不能再这样下去了 汤姆
I cannot go on as I am, Tom.
我的地♥产♥已经抵押 名誉也受损了
My lands are mortgaged and my name disgraced.
我被辱骂 唾弃
I am spat upon and reviled.
学着厚脸皮一些
Well, toughen your hide.
我再也不要进监狱了
I will never be taken prisoner again.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢 安 再次感谢
Thank you, Anne. Yet again.
不该由你来交钱 表姐
You should not have paid, cousin.
为了你的自♥由♥ 我可以舍弃一切
I would give all I possess to see you free.
他盼着跟你说话
He is anxious to speak with you.
-汤姆 -去伦敦吧
- Tom... - Go to London.
我去告诉小罗伯特 他父亲又自♥由♥了
I'll tell young Robert that his father is a free man once more.
佛兰德斯 布鲁塞尔
被驱逐的英格兰天主教♥徒♥避风港
上面有加纳特神父的亲笔签名
You will see Father Garnet himself has put his name to it.
我不认识加纳特
I do not know this man Garnet,
也不知道他的签名什么样
and I do not know his signature.
阁下 你肯定认识他
Sir, I'm certain you must know him.
加纳特神父在英格兰冒着极大的生命风险
Father Garnet does the Lord's work in England,
做神职工作
at great hazard to his life.
我不认识他 也不清楚他是何身份
I know neither the man nor his works.
我必须跟威廉·斯坦利爵士谈谈
I must speak with Sir William Stanley!
这个人 我也不认识
This man I do not know either.
特纳传来的消息就这些 没别的了
Is this all there is from Turner? There is nothing more?
没了 大人
Nothing, my Lord.
我们派去的这个上尉 连猎物都接触不到
Our captain has so far failed even to make the acquaintance of our prey.
这对我的计划可不利
This will not serve for what I have in mind.
把特纳的原件给我
Give me Turner's original.
又去打猎吗 菲利普爵士
To the hunt again, Sir Philip!
你确实很喜欢这个消遣
I see you do love this sport.
我爱打网球 打猎 猎犬和马
I love tennis, hunting, dogs and horses.
再没别的所爱了
Nothing else in the world.
你不爱国王吗 爵士
Do you not love the King, sir?
全心全意爱他
With all my heart.
我相信
I do believe it.
陛下特别欣赏你
And His Majesty favours you handsomely, sir,
因为你无论是在猎场上还是在宫里
for your skill in the field, on the court,
各方面都是个男子汉
in all manner of... manly pursuits.
国王人真好
The King has been most kind.
他天性如此
Such is his nature.
你能帮我保护国王的性命吗
Will you help me preserve the King's life?
国王有生命危险
I mean, sir, the King is in mortal danger.
今早
This morning,
我最可靠的间谍送来了这封密信
I received this cipher from my most reliable espial.
他潜入了一个孤注一掷的天主教♥徒♥阴谋团伙
He has penetrated a conspiracy of desperate Catholics,
这个团伙想要杀死国王
whose end is to murder the King
以及他最爱的人们
and all those he holds dearest.
国王知情吗
Has the King been told?
国王只听他苏格兰朋友的建议
The King takes counsel from his Scottish friends only.
而你 爵士 国王只听你一个英格兰人的建议
You, sir, are the one Englishman to whom the King will listen.
你若真如你说这般爱国王
If you love the King as you say...
没人比我更爱他
No man loves him better.
那你一定要不惜一切代价说服他
Then I must urge you at all costs to convince him
他面临重大的生命威胁
that the threat to his life is grave...
且迫在眉睫
and immediate.
伦敦 威斯敏斯特
与主同行 孩子
Go with God, my son.
罗宾
Robin.
加纳特神父
Father Garnet.
我被侮辱
I am humiliated...
遭到蔑视 贫困潦倒
despised and impoverished.
除了表姐的善良帮助 我一无所有
I have nothing left except the kindness of a loving cousin.
你有个儿子 罗宾
You have a son, Robin.
一个优秀的小伙子
A finer lad I ever saw.
我唯一挚爱的女人因为他去世了
The only woman I ever loved died because of him.
罗宾
Robin...
你不能怪你儿子
you cannot blame your son.
女人从怀孕那一刻起 就知道要面对生死
Women know when they conceive, they carry both life and death.
生产是最危险的阶段
And childbirth is the most dangerous time.
你是父亲了 罗宾
You're a father, Robin.
一定要爱你的儿子
You must love your son.
我没心思去爱
I have no room for love.
但我可以恨和愤怒
Hate I have room for, anger...
我们的境况很艰难
Our plight is difficult.
但我们在宫里有朋友
But we have friends at court...
他们每天都向国王申诉我们的大业
who every day plead our cause to the King.
有成果吗
Do they report success?
塞西尔执政 怎么可能成功
How can they, whilst Cecil remains in office?
一只在国王蛛网中心的蜘蛛
A spider in the middle of his web.
伙伴们一直以来的申诉
The King has not been moved
没有让国王动容 以后也不会
by the pleadings of our friends, nor will he be.
也许
Perhaps...
也许一场叛乱会让他动容
Perhaps he'll be moved by tumult.
"一场叛乱"是什么意思
What mean you by tumult?
不只我有此想法 神父
I am not alone, Father.
并非所有人都如您这般耐心
Not all men possess your patience.
不要和那些孤注一掷
Have nothing to do with desperate men...
怂恿你参与叛乱的人打交道
who would entice you to tumult.
我就是孤注一掷的人啊
I AM a desperate man.
您看不出来吗
Can you not see?
这东西很沉
This is very heavy.
但必须穿这个保护您的安全
But most necessary for your security,
陛下
Your Majesty.
你的关心让我很感动 亲爱的菲利普
Your care for me touches me deeply, dearest Philip.
他们就像粮仓的老鼠一样肆意增长
Their numbers swell like rats in a granary.
他们就只想悄悄躲在角落里做弥撒
They want no more than to practise their Mass quietly in a corner.
也许你思想里也被天主教占了一角
Perhaps you have your own popish corner in mind.
我不是天主教♥徒♥
I am no papist.
是 但是你允许天主教♥徒♥云集于你的家园之中
Aye, but you permit papists to swarm over your household.
我的家族之中
There are some of my household that do
确实有这种人...
have oars in that boat...
但他们对陛下忠心不二
But they are perfectly loyal to His Majesty.
各位
Gentlemen...
我深信 也确信
I am persuaded and convinced
民间确实有一群作恶之人
that there are abroad in the land evil-doers,
甚至意图谋杀
intent even on murder.
我们很荣幸召开议会
It is our pleasure to summon the Parliament
及时制定新法律
to devise new and timely laws
镇♥压♥这些邪恶的阴谋
for the certain suppression of these wicked designs.
西班牙不会支持更残酷的迫♥害♥
Spain will not countenance a more severe persecution.
你寻求的和平将不复存在
The peace you seek will be lost.
这里是英格兰
This is England, sir.
我们国家的法律跟西班牙毫无关系
Our laws are nought to do with Spain.
罗宾
Robin.
你来了
You are come.
杰克
Jack.