We need to get out.
移开障碍
Clear the door!
兄弟 黄泉路上有我作伴
Well, brother, we go on this journey together.
我们并肩奋战 汤姆
Stand by me, Tom...
我们一起战死
And we will die together.
好
Aye!
别碰他
Leave him!
罗伯特·盖茨比死了
Robert Catesby is dead.
福克斯认罪了
Fawkes has confessed.
但他没有提到你
But he does not name you.
这应该是你喜欢的酒了
I believe it is your preferred wine.
监护♥法♥庭
The Court of Wards
把小罗伯特·盖茨比的监护权给我了
has seen fit to grant me wardship of young Robert Catesby.
然而 到处都找不到小罗伯特
However, young Robert is nowhere to be found.
安·沃克斯也不见了
Anne Vaux has also disappeared.
她把那个孩子藏哪了
Where is she hiding the boy?
你真觉得我会把她
Do you really expect that I would surrender her...
和小罗伯特的下落
and young Robert...
告诉你吗
to you?
酷刑之下就会招了
The rack makes men talk.
在此情况下
In this instance...
我会证明你错了
I will prove you wrong.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
惊险地阻止了这场杀戮
So much bloodshed so narrowly avoided.
你虽然不是盖茨比的同伙
You may not have been a conspirator with Catesby
但你的传教就是导火索
but you stoked the fire with your teaching.
你扮演了这样的角色
That was your part.
你又扮演了什么角色呢
And what of your part?
我吗
Mine?
如此压♥迫♥这些人 他们能不反抗吗
You cannot be surprised when those you persecute turn on you.
我不喝酒了
No more wine for me.
我喝醋吧
I'll take vinegar.
谢谢 勋爵
Thank you, sir.
谢谢对我这么客气
For the civility you have shown to me.
瞧瞧叛党的心脏
Behold the heart of a traitor!
国王万岁
God save the King!
国王万岁 国王万岁
God save the King! God save the King!
加纳特先生
Mr Garnet,
希望你能放弃天主教的信仰
it is expected you should recant.
我绝不会有这样的想法
God forbid I had never any such meaning.
我要作为一个忠实的基♥督♥徒而死
I meant to die a true and perfect follower of Christ.
主啊 我将灵魂交予你
Into your hands, Lord, I commend my soul.
国王万岁
God save the King!
国王万岁
God save the King!