把这人带上来
Bring this man.
不管他是谁 带到我面前来
Whatever he is, bring him before me.
给你敬畏的君主跪下
Kneel before your dread sovereign lord.
我不跪
I will not.
你必须跪
You will kneel.
你是什么人
What manner of man are you?
回答国王的问话 你叫什么名字
Answer the King. What is your name?
约翰·约翰森
John Johnson.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗
Are you a papist?
你要为自己申辩吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
我真希望我把你们这群苏格兰人炸回老家
Would that I wish I had blown you Scots all the way back to your mountains.
我绝不会...
I will never...
再质疑你了 勋爵
Doubt you again, My Lord.
是你自己救了自己 陛下
You were master of your own salvation, sir.
是你窥测出了信中奥秘 而非我
It was you who divined the meaning of the letter, not I.
又是个不安宁之夜
Yet another troubled night.
来吧 陛下 我带你就寝
Come, My Lord, I'll get you to bed.
我要和我妻子一起睡
I will have my wife by my side.
安妮
Annie.
我也很震惊 陛下
I am shocked, sir.
如果我家亲戚珀西犯了法
If my kinsman Percy has committed any crime
他会付出代价的
he will answer for it.
我们稍后再谈吧 在此之前
We shall speak of this presently. Until then...
待在家中 勋爵
Keep to your house, My Lord.
1605年 11月5号♥
你放出话让他们聚集于此了吗
You sent word to summon them here?
是 他们答应来和我们会合
Aye, they promised to join us.
-在胡椒山吗 -是
- At Pepperhill? - Aye.
我们的火♥药♥都湿了 我们得找个地方避一下了
Our powders are damp. We have to get to shelter.
罗宾
Robin.
福克斯被抓了
Fawkes is taken!
起事行动呢
And the deed?
没成功 他在国会集♥合♥之前被抓了
No. He was discovered before the Parliament assembled.
全完了 我们必须得逃往西班牙
All is lost. We must fly for Spain.
不 我们继续战斗
No. We fight on!
如果我们不走 就会死
If we stay, we die.
我们该怎么办
What shall we do?
罗宾
Robin?
我们可以逃
We could run.
我们可以前往海外
We could ride for the coast.
运气好的话 甚至能顺利到达
With luck we might even make it.
然后呢
What then?
然后呢 躲在佛兰德斯或西班牙浪费光阴
What then? Waste our days hiding away in Flanders or Spain,
制订我们永远不会实行的谋划吗
drawing up plots we will never enact?
不 我不要过东躲西♥藏♥的流亡生活
No. I will not live the ruined, scheming life of the exile.
我不会离开这片土地 我要战斗
I will plant my feet in this soil. I will fight.
你会失败
You will lose.
那我会打一场漂亮的败仗
Then I will sound a defeat so loud
让敌人震慑
our enemies quake to hear it.
他们会知道英格兰天主教不再默默忍♥受了
They shall know the English Catholics suffer in silence no longer.
我们做了他们以为我们不敢做的事...
What we have done what we have dared...
要让他们感到畏惧
Shall put the fear of God in them.
想走的人 就走吧
Those of you who wish to leave... go.
想要奋战到底的人
Those of you who want to fight on to the end...
跟我走
Follow me.
罗宾的阴谋败露了
Robin's plot has been uncovered.
神父 你必须逃走
Father, you must escape.
你必须立刻逃到西班牙或法国 到海外去
You must escape now to Spain or France, across the seas.
塞西尔和他的手下到处搜人
Cecil and his men search high and low. They are everywhere.
不 我不走 我的神职在此
No. I will not go. My duty's here.
-但你必须走 -不 我不走
- But you must go. - No, I will not go.
我没法看你被抓走
I cannot bear to think of you arrested.
看着你被拖上栏架 送上断头台
To see you dragged on the hurdle and brought to the scaffold.
-我想我可能会死 -你不会死
- I think I should die. - You will not die.
我人会活着
My body will live.
但心会死
But my heart will die.
我人生遇到几大幸事
I have had so many gifts in this life.
但其中最大的幸事就是认识了你 安
But none so great a gift as knowing you, Anne.
你出现时 我的心...
When you walk into the room, my heart...
飘然了
Lifts.
我与你在一起时
When I am with you,
塞西尔和韦德就只是...
Cecil and Wade are but...
蝼蚁爬虫而已
Ants or spiders.
你让我无所畏惧
You make me... unafraid.
那我宁愿让你胆战心惊
I would rather make you terror-stricken
你就能活着了
so that you might live.
认识你 安
Knowing you, Anne,
让我变成了更好的男人
has made me a better man.
让我变成了最好的自己
It's made me the best man I could be.
你的真名叫什么
What is your true name?
你以何为生 干什么工作的
How have you lived, by what trade of life?
你见过诺森伯兰伯爵吗
Did you have conference with the Earl of Northumberland?
我们知道你跟盖茨比 温特 莱特以及他们的部下
We know you acted in collusion with Catesby, Wintour, Wright
狼狈为奸
and their followers.
他们会被逮捕 会依法受刑
They will be apprehended and they will pay.
开口吧
Speak.
说吧
Speak.
拷问就先搁置一下吧
Leave off your work here for now.
我们收到了关于加纳特下落的情报
We have intelligence of Garnet's whereabouts.
安 安 大事不好了 韦德来了
Anne. Anne. The storm is upon us, Wade is here.
你得躲起来 赶快
You must hide. Be quick.
-不 你必须躲起来 -什么
- No, you must hide. - What?
他们知道我在里面 势必要带走我
They know I am within. They will not leave without.
我无路可逃了
I am found.
我的末日已来临
My judgment day has come.
你必须活着 让我死得其所
You must live so that I may die a good death,
知道你活着
knowing you're alive.
我把所有的爱都给你
I leave all my love with you.
给你
With you.
带走他
Take him.
这里有天主教的教♥徒♥吗
Are there any here of the Catholic faith?
我是你们的同胞
I'm your fellow.
我叫盖伊·福克斯
My name is Guy Fawkes.
我不会告诉你其它人的名字
I will give you the name of no other.
我叫盖伊·福克斯
My name is Guy Fawkes.
我现在明白了
I see now...
按上帝的旨意 不想让我们谋划成功
That it was not God's will that we should succeed as we had planned.
但我们可以将生命献予他
But we can honour him at the last.
我以前告诉过你
I told you once...
我不会再进监狱了
That I would not be taken prisoner again.
对抗...
Against this...
我会用剑捍卫自己的尊严
I will defend myself with my sword.
我打算就葬身于此
I mean here to die.
我也愿意跟你一样
I will play such a part as you do.
我也是
And I.
我也是
And I.
所有火♥药♥都湿了 我们必须尽快烤干
All the powder is damp. We must dry it fast.
有人在霍尔贝赫府邸看到盖茨比和他的阴谋团伙
Catesby and his plotters have been sighted at Holbeche House.
他们是一群不要命的国家公敌
They are desperate enemies to the kingdom.
但国王下令尽量活捉他们
But His Majesty has ordered they be taken alive where possible,
可以让国民亲眼看到他们密谋造♥反♥
so that the country may see them tried
作为叛党被处决
and executed as the traitors they are.
-国王万岁 -国王万岁
- God save the King! - God save the King!
他们来了
They're here.
就位
Take up positions.
开火
Fire!
-重新上膛 -开火
- Reload! - Fire!
罗宾 罗宾
Robin! Robin!
兄弟
Brother!
别碰 别碰
Don't touch it, don't touch it.
我们得出去