in their design against the King.
赞颂归于你
God be praised.
我不知道他躲在哪儿
I-I do not know where he hides.
他是通缉犯
He is a hunted man.
你至少知道他打算如何起事吧
Do you at least know how he intends to strike this blow?
他们会在国会开幕式起事
They will strike at the Opening of Parliament.
方式呢
And the method?
火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
你们都是有正义感和虔诚的人
You are all men of honour and piety.
我很自豪与你们同一阵线
I am proud to stand with you.
两天后 这个暴君和他的大臣们
In two days this tyrant king and his lords
就会葬身于国会大厦的废墟之中了
will be buried under the rubble of the Parliament.
斯坦利会带兵入侵
Stanley will invade with his army,
全国各地
and across the land
我们的追随者会奋起反抗 打倒那些异教♥徒♥
our followers will rise to overthrow the heretics.
真宗教将再次一统天下
True religion shall reign once more.
我们当前的任务位于北边
Our business now lies to the north.
汤姆 在这里待一阵子 等袭击成功
Tom, keep you here a while to see the blow is struck,
福克斯完成任务
and when Fawkes's work is done,
就赶来告诉我们
ride hard and bring us news of it.
上帝保佑我们
God bless us all.
保重 汤姆
Farewell, Tom.
一路顺风 托马斯
Godspeed, Thomas.
我们次日相见
We'll see you on the morrow.
新的一天到来之际
At the dawning of a new day.
你们的国会大厦两天后开幕 对吧
Your Parliament opens in two days, does it not?
-是的 -国王会到现场吗
- It does. - The King will be present?
会
He will.
-皇后呢 -会 王子也会
- And the Queen? - Yes, and the Prince, too.
伊丽莎白公主不会到场吧
But not the Princess Elizabeth?
不会 她在乡下学习
No. She is in the country for her schooling.
那公主会活下来
Then the Princess will survive.
他们打算在国会开幕式上杀掉你们所有人
They mean to murder you all at opening of the Parliament.
送你个人情 这个情报会让你救下国王 勋爵大人
You will save the King's life by this generous intelligence, My Lord.
我非常感激 总长大人
I am most grateful, Your Excellency,
请放心 商订条约之时
and rest assured this generosity will be met with
我一定会还你这份人情
the light liberality when the articles of the treaty are settled.
沃里克郡
盖茨比
Catesby.
我们的军队会于黎明前聚集于国会大厦那边
Our army will gather at Pepperhill at dawn on the 5th.
-有多少人 -已经有上百人加入我们的阵营了
- How many? - Hundreds have sworn allegiance to our cause.
还有
There is more.
应求准备的滑膛枪 这只是一小部分
And this is just a fraction of the muskets we've been promised.
把这个交给你家主人 千万别耽搁了
Put this in your master's hands. Do not delay in your duty.
我会找下议院的朋友谈一下
I will speak with my friends in the lower house
敦促他们赞成这项动议
and urge them to vote for the proposal.
真是个好消息
This is most excellent news.
大人
My Lord,
有人让我把这封信交给大人
I was charged to see that Your Lordship receive this letter.
有人让你 谁啊
Charged? By whom?
一个陌生人 大人 我不认识
A stranger, My Lord. I did not know him.
再拿些酒来
Bring more wine.
大人 我耽误你看信件了
My Lord, I keep you from your correspondence.
没有 可能是商业或法律上的杂事
No, might be some tedious matter of business or law.
我可不想耽误你处理事务
I would hate to think that I detained you from your affairs.
出什么事了吗 大人
Something amiss, My Lord?
太奇怪了
Most strange.
太奇怪了
Most strange.
怎么了 大人
What is it, My Lord?
"上帝与人类一起惩罚这个时代的邪恶行为
"God and men have concurred to punish the wickedness of this time,
不要轻视这份启事
and think not slightly of this advertisement
赶紧撤回自己的国家
but retire yourself into your country,
那样你才安全
where you may expect the event in safety.
尽管表面一切风平浪静
For though there be no appearance of any stir,
然而他们会在国会大厦被炸死"
yet I say they shall receive a terrible blow, this Parliament."
"然而他们会在国会大厦被炸死
"Yet I say they shall receive a terrible blow, this Parliament,
而他们不会预料到是谁加害了他们"
and yet they shall not see who hurts them."
孟替格尔勋爵 你必须把这封信呈交给陛下
My Lord Monteagle, you needs must show this to the King.
这很可能是什么疯傻之徒写的
It is most likely written by a madman or a fool,
但我还是觉得应该呈交给陛下看一看
nevertheless I thought it the safest course to bring it to Your Majesty's attention
因为我无法解密其中的意义
since I was unable to decipher its meaning,
而陛下如此英明 这方面天资过人
and Your Majesty's gifts of interpretation being what they are.
陛下 就寝吧
My Lord, you must asleep.
若不是为了这封离奇之信中的一句话
I would not have presumed to disturb His Majesty's repose
我也不想打扰陛下就寝
were it not for one line in this strange letter.
"他们不会预料到是谁加害了他们"
"They shall not see who hurts them."
跟信中的其它话一样 毫无意义
It makes no more sense than any of the rest.
陛下之父当年就没预料到会那样死去
His Majesty's father died by the hand of someone he never saw.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
他在寝宫睡觉时 被火♥药♥炸死了
Destroyed as he slept in his bed by an explosion of powder.
你这是设局玩弄别人啊 内务大臣
You are playing one of your games, Master Secretary...
不 爵士
No, sir.
玩弄 杂耍 消遣是你的专长
Games, tricks, sporting pleasures these are your domain.
而我誓要保护国王的安全
I am sworn to preserve the King's life.
你失宠于陛下了
You have been removed from the fireside
现在想通过这个诡计重新得以重用
and now seek to warm your backside by the means of this ruse.
他想将你玩弄于鼓掌 陛下
He wants to play you like a lute, My Lord.
威廉爵士
Sir William.
陛下
Your Majesty.
去搜查吧
Conduct your searches.
去吧
Go to it, man!
如果这是设局玩弄人 勋爵
If this be a game, sir...
你玩完这次 就没命了
It will be the last one you play.
你们俩到那边搜一下 留意运货车
You two circle down there. Keep an eye out for any loading carts.
你跟我走 我们走
You're with me. Come on.
搜索每个角落
Every corner.
不准顶嘴 听见了吗
No lip from you, boy, you hear me?
我告诉过你了 不会再说了
I told you before and I won't tell you again!
奉王命办事 开门
Open this door in the name of the King.
开门
Open this door now!
开门 不然就闯进来了
Open or we break it down!
怎么回事啊 出去
What's happening here? Get out.
珀西少爷租了这间地下室用来放柴
Master Percy has the lease of this undercroft to store his firewood.
没有他的允许 你不能擅自闯入
You will not trespass without his permission.
赶紧走吧
Now be gone.
我会告诉珀西少爷的
Master Percy will hear about this.
你们搜到了什么
What have you found?
没有 大人
No, My Lord.
什么都没有
Nothing?
你们搜遍了每一栋房♥子吗
You searched every house?
是的 爵士
We did, sir.
国会大厦的角落都搜遍了
From the corner to the Parliament stairs.
除了托马斯·珀西的地下室
Saving Thomas Percy's undercroft.
怎么了
What?
那个地下室 他放柴的地方
The undercroft. Where his firewood's stored.
去找塞西尔勋爵
Fetch Lord Cecil.
快去
Now!
我说过了 你们不能进来
I told your men you can't come in!
珀西少爷替其靠山租下了这个地窖
Master Percy has the lease of this cellar in the name of his patron.
什么靠山
What patron?
诺森伯兰伯爵
The Earl of Northumberland.
破门
Break it down.
灭掉引信
Cut the fuse.
快去
Go!
来啊 你个贱种天主教♥徒♥
Come on, you whore's son papist!
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
叛党
Traitor.
眼睁睁看着你的计划毁于一旦吧
See. See how your work is undone.
我已经下令不择手段逮捕托马斯·珀西了
I have issued a warrant for the arrest of Thomas Percy by all possible means,
特别是要活捉
especially to keep him alive
这样可以查出其余同党的下落
so that the rest of the conspirators may be discovered.