剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
她为我付出了太多
she has done so much for me.
她为我的一生牺牲了太多
She has made sacrifices for my whole life.
如果你想开除她
So if you wanna fire her,
先开除我吧
you're gonna have to fire me first.
凯蒂 你真好...
Oh, Katie, what a sweet--
好 你被开除了
Okay, you're fired.
老的可以留下
The old one can stay.
-什么 -你的报道被人抢挖了
- What? - You got scooped on your story.
而你只是会顶嘴
All you do is mouth off.
格雷格 你不说点什么吗
Greg, are you gonna say something?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你被开除了
You're fired.
走吧 妈 我们走
Come on, Mommy. Let's go.
你有几个肾啊
Hey, how many kidneys do you have?
我都没问过
I never asked.
把这些拿走 埋了
Take these away and bury them.
再挖出来 烧了
Then dig them back up and burn them.
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表