剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
“陪审团判给原告…
the jury awards the plaintiffs in the amount of...
“一百四十亿美元”
...$14 billion."
扯什么淡
Shut the fuck up.
我想要谢谢陪审团的工作
I would like to thank the jury for their service.
闭庭
Court is dismissed.
全体起立
All rise.
帕蒂
Patty?
恭喜
Um... congratulations.
让人…
That was, um...
让人刮目相看
That was something.
我想要做创始合伙人
I want name partner.
外面有媒体在等着你发言 所以…
Hmm. Well, there will be press outside wanting comment, so...
恭喜 -那就是同意了
Congratulations. - That's a yes.
同意了
That's a yes.
你骗走了我二十亿
You scammed me out of two billion,
我要拿回那笔钱
and I'm gonna get that money back.
你觉得很好玩吗
You think that's funny?
你要死在监狱里了 能笑的时候就笑吧
You're gonna fucking die in prison, Sam. So laugh it up while you can.
结束了 -还没结束
Hey, it's over, bud. All right? - It's not over,
结束了 -我会再上诉 我会赢的
you drunk weasel fuck. - Yeah, it is. - I'm gonna appeal and I'm gonna win,
到时候我会把你们俩葬在一块
and I'm gonna bury your ass right next to hers.
等着吧 你会知道你要为 汤姆和阿曼达楚的死付出什么样的代价
Wait'll you see how much you're gonna pay for Tom and Amanda True.
嘿 爸爸 -什么
Hey, Dad. - What?!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking fuck! - You sick...
美国联邦地区法♥院♥
我希望他下地狱
I hope he rots in hell.
如果有地狱的话 我保证他会去那的
Well, if there is one, I'm sure he will.
他说得对 -怎么会呢
He's right. - How?
我可能会死在监狱里
I probably will die in prison.
不会的 只要找到好的律师
Well, not if you got a good lawyer.
谢谢 比利 -不 是我该谢谢你
Thank you, Billy. - No. Thank you.
你坚持住了
You hang in there.
预审服务
Pretrial Services
怎么了
What's up, bud?
恭喜
Congratulations.
我无法形容
I have no words for what that was.
小珊听到了那封语♥音♥邮件 所以 谢谢你
Well, the voice mail got to Sam, so thank you.
布列塔尼找到了
Oh. Brittany got surveillance video
你们聊天那晚 汤姆楚被拖到车里的监控视频
of Tom True being dragged into the car the night he talked to you, so go with it.
跟着做吧
so go with it.
嗯 我会的
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
好的 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
不 是我该谢谢你
Nah. Thank you.
他很幸运有你在他身边
He was lucky to have you on his side, bud.
打扰一下
Hey, bud, excuse me.
抱歉打扰你 我能给那只狗照张相吗
Sorry to bug you. - Can I get a picture of that dog?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Uh, sure, yeah.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to be a pain in the ass.
没问题
No problem.
好的 喂
Ready? Hey, buddy.
好漂亮的狗 什么品种
That's a hell of a dog. What is that, anyway?
罗得西亚脊背犬
He's a Rhodesian ridgeback.
罗得西亚脊背犬 -是的
Rhodesian ridgeback? - Yeah.
说你好 华特
Say hi, Walt. - There you go.
又来了 谢谢啦 -当然 祝你开心
I appreciate it, man. - Yeah, sure. Have a good one, man.
你也是
You, too.
你有了一个新爱好
You got a new hobby?
这是一只非常好看的狗
Hmm. Just a great-looking dog.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
你很忙 所以我没去打扰你
Well, you were busy, so I didn't want to bother you, you know?
我累坏了
Yeah, no, I'm fucking exhausted.
我想肯定是 你刚刚赢得了140亿美元
Well, I'm sure you are. You just won $14 billion.
是的 难道不是吗 -是 你做到了
I did, didn't I? - You-you did.
对
Yeah.
所以现在呢
So now what?
我要去洛杉矶
I'm going back to L.A.
好的
Okay.
你有我的号♥码
You have my number.
我会的 但你会接吗
Uh, I do, but are you gonna answer your fucking phone?
你会打吗 -我会的
You gonna call? - I am gonna call.
我会接 -真好
I'll answer the phone. - Great.
我猜 我最好…
I guess I better, uh...
我想要你知道 在我心里 我现在已经抱住了你
I want you know that, in my mind, I am giving you a hug right now.
为什么不抱呢 -对
Why start now, right? - Right.
嗯 完全同意
Yeah. Totally agree.
好吧 这样你就知道 我…
Well, just so you know, I, uh...
你知道 当你…
Well, you know, you're...
我知道
I know.
好吧 再见
Okay. I'll see ya.
美国州地方法♥院♥ 加州北区分院
你好 -你在跟我开玩笑吗
...fucking done with this bullshit. I'm not fucking listening to this anymore.
我已经受够这些胡说八道了
...fucking done with this bullshit.
我不会再听你说了 因为我没必要
I'm not fucking listening to this anymore. 'Cause I don't have to.
你最好开门
You better get that.
就是现在
It's time.
哈德利镇
Hadleyville
这边请
Right this way.
你知道 这是单程票
You know this is a one-way ticket?
对 我知道
Yeah, I figured.
真是耻辱
It's a shame.
只是生活如此
It's just life.
不 这是耻辱 这是唯一的座位
No, it's a shame that this is the only available seat.
你要下火车 儿子
You need to get off the train, son.
相信我
Trust me,
你们俩只会更痛苦
the pain is only gonna get worse for you both.
我应该知道
I should know.
很棒的滑行曲线球
You had a good slider.
对
Yeah.
比我好
Better than mine.
警长
Sheriff
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
♪ 在旧金山有一条小巷子 ♪
♪ There was a little alley in San Francisco ♪
♪ 在第三汤森街 南太平洋站的背后 ♪
♪ Back of the Southern Pacific station at 3rd and Townsend ♪
♪ 红色的砖墙 慵懒的午后 每个人都在办公室里工作 ♪
♪ In redbrick of drowsy, lazy afternoons With everybody at work in offices ♪
♪ 你可以感觉到空气里 即将涌来的通勤浪潮 ♪
♪ In the air, you feel the impending rush Of the commuter frenzy ♪
♪ 他们将成群结队地 迈着步伐 乘着公交车 ♪
♪ As soon they'll be charging en masse ♪
♪ 奔向市场和山森大楼 ♪
♪ From Market and Sansome buildings ♪
♪ 他们全都精心打扮 从无电梯大楼的 旧金山的工人…列车司机身边经过 ♪
♪ On foot and in buses and all well-dressed Through working man Frisco of walkup, truck drivers ♪
♪ 所有一切都发生在加利福利亚 ♪
♪ It's all in California ♪
♪ 这里是个海洋 ♪
♪ It's all a scene, Old Frisco ♪
♪ 老旧金山 ♪
♪ It's all a scene, Old Frisco ♪
♪ 带着天荒地老的悲伤 ♪
♪ With end-of-land sadness ♪
♪ 人们 ♪
♪ The people ♪
♪ 商业区附近挤满 卡车和小车的巷子里 没人知道… ♪
♪ The alley full of trucks and cars And businesses thereabouts Nobody knew... ♪
迅捷酒店
过了这个时间点绝对不喝酒 所以现在开始畅饮吧
谨以本季内容献给我们的朋友 以及联合制片人拉米瑞克
纪念我们的朋友 和同事格里尔毕夏普和朱莉桑德斯
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表