剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
KTZC7 旧金山
《放学后与凯西老师在一起》
小朋友们 下午好
Good afternoon, friends.
凯西老师好
Good morning, Miss Kathy.
你们今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
棒极了 -那太好了
Good! Oh, that's great.
你们知道今天谁状态不好吗
But you know who's not feeling so good today?
谁
Who?
麻♥古♥先生
Mr. Magoo.
真令人难过 可怜的麻♥古♥先生
Oh. Oh, no. Sad. Poor Mr. Magoo.
你们生病的时候 什么会让你们好受一些
What makes you feel better when you're sick?
吃药
Medicine!
我听到了“吃药”
I heard "medicine,"
那就是我们今天要讨论的话题
and that's what we're going to talk about today.
药
Medicine.
现在 谁能告诉我 这是什么
Now, can anyone tell me what this is?
一粒药
A pill.
说对了
That's right.
生病的时候 吃药能让我们感觉好很多
Pills make us feel so much better when we're sick.
我妈妈说 药也能伤害人的健康
My mommy says pills can hurt you.
只要遵守药监局的规定 吃药就不会伤害你的健康
Oh, not if you follow the prescribed FDA regulations.
药监局是什么
What's "FDA"? - Oh.
问得好 莎莉
Good question, Sally.
药监局的全称是 食品和药物监督管理局
"FDA" stands for "Food and Drug Administration."
有人知道药监局 是如何批准药物的吗
Who knows how a pill gets approved by the FDA?
药物批准有三个步骤
There are three steps to the FDA approval process.
首先
First,
科学家要发明 能改善人们健康的药物
the scientist has to invent a pill that makes people better.
然后
Then,
科学家需要在 许多人身上进行药物测试
the scientist needs to test the pill on lots and lots of people.
最后
Finally,
如果药物证明有效
if the pill works,
科学家要把测试结果 送去药监局进行审批
the scientist sends the test results to the FDA for approval!
为什么不让药监局来做测试
Why can't the FDA do the testing?
因为药监局没有资金或资源
The FDA doesn't have the money or the resources to do the testing.
难道科学家不会 对测试结果撒谎吗
Couldn't the scientist just lie about the test results?
吉米 为什么科学家会说谎呢
Now Jimmy, why would a scientist lie about test results?
为了赚很多钱 -好的
To make lots of money. Okay.
所以我们才有药监局 来防止科学家们撒谎
But that's why we have the FDA, to stop scientists from lying.
如果科学家给了药监局钱呢
What if the scientist promised the FDA some of the money?
比如贿赂
Like a bribe.
对 贿赂
Yeah.
不
No, no. No, no, no, no.
药监局绝不会被贿赂
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. The FDA would never accept a bribe.
你怎么知道 -你们知道吗
How do you know? - You know what?
我觉得麻♥古♥先生感觉好些了
Uh, I think Mr. Magoo is feeling better.
我听到他在打呼噜
Oh! - I hear him purring.
我感觉挺好的
Oh. I feel good.
吃了这个药 我感觉好多了
The pill made me feel all better.
麻♥古♥先生现在是不是对药物上瘾了 -什么是“上瘾”
Is Mr. Magoo addicted to pills now? - What does "addicted" mean?
爸爸说妈妈对安♥眠♥酮♥上瘾了… -好吧…
My dad says my mommy's addicted to quaaludes, and... Okay.
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 四 季 第 5 集
我在喝餐后酒
I was mid-digestif.
抱歉打扰了你
Sorry I interrupted.
现在说这个也没用了
Well... It's spilt milk now.
别人跟我说
I'm told
你有事求我帮忙
you've requested, mm, a favor... from me.
我给你的助理打了电♥话♥ 以免打扰到你
Yeah, I called your assistant so I didn't have to bother you.
好吧 我需要听你说
Well, I need to hear it from you.
这样你就能拒绝我了吗
So you can tell me "no"?
你必须要试试看
That's a chance you have to take.
好吧
All right.
我需要我25年前 为写那封劝诫信做的所有调查结果
All I need are the research results for an advisory letter I wrote 25 years ago.
我欣赏你总是能保持冷静
I've always admired your ability to, um,
在暴风雨来临之前
remain calm in the face of an impending shitstorm.
我没那么容易 像你一样受到惊吓
I don't scare as easy as you do.
或许这就是 为什么我们合作得很好
Maybe that's why we made such a great team.
是这样吗 我记性不太好
Is that what it was? My memory's a little fuzzy.
我25年前
I advised you 25 years ago
就建议你不要接扎克斯制药的单子
not to take Zax Pharma on as a client.
你一定费了 不少功夫回到这惩罚我
It must just tickle the shit out of you that it came back to bite me in the ass.
如果我能…找到
If I can... locate
你在找的调查结果的文件…
the file with the research results that you're after...
那是你的
it's yours.
我欠你什么吗
And what do I owe you?
两件事
Two things.
毁掉乔治和亚瑟扎克斯
Destroy George and Arthur Zax.
然后…
And then...
我们再去找 那些剩下制药集团混♥蛋♥们
...we go after the rest of the Big Pharma fuck-faces.
一起
Together?
在人生的巅峰 我不太愿意折腾这些
I'm reluctantly nearing the summit of my existence.
在生命的最后时刻 没有什么比报复更大快人心了
I'd relish nothing more than an opportunity
对那些吃人血馒头的人而言
a wooden stake through the heart of those...
是致命一击
bloodsucking felons
他们从那些药里
who callously profit from...
不断地谋取利润
pill after pill,
在战争爆发以后
and who stole...
他们偷走了
so many of my days
我无数的白天和黑夜
and... and nights since the war.
你不需要我来做
Well, you don't need me to do that.
你应该自己做
You should do that.
不是的 比利
Well, Billy...
我的影响力已经那么大了
...my line doesn't reach that deep down in the ocean anymore.
唐尼 我也不确定我有那样的影响力
I'm not so sure mine does, either, Donnie.
如果你可以连胜三局 就能成
If you can pull off this hat trick, it will.
希望你能找到那份文件
Let's just hope you find that file.
我不想跟你说话了
Mr. McBride, I don't want to speak to you.
我只需要一分钟
I just need a minute.
你在法庭上做的蠢事吗 简直反常
That stunt you pulled in the courtroom? Outrageous.
你是在代表加利福利亚州
You were representing the State of California,
结果却是让我十分尴尬
and me by extension. "Embarrassed" doesn't even begin to cover it.
事情没有按你预料的那样进展 -真是轻描淡写
I know it didn't turn out the way you expected. I'd say that's an understatement, Mr. McBride.
加州人正在死于阿片
The people in this state are dying from opioids.
我的责任是确保 他们得到该有的公正
It is my responsibility to ensure that they receive the justice they deserve.
而你在法庭上 愚蠢地浪费掉了这个机会
And you just pissed that away in court with your gross negligence.
我不是在寻求原谅
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
当然不是
Of course not.
你只是制♥造♥了混乱 然后毫无愧疚地离开了
You simply create the mess and then walk away without any remorse.
埃雷拉小姐 拜托
Ms. Herrera, Ms. Herrera, please, please, please.
我需要你参加 我今天的纪律审讯
I need you to come to my disciplinary hearing today,
然后我就可以向你解释一切 -我没必要为你做任何事
and then I can explain everything to you, okay? I don't need to do anything for you, Mr. McBride.
而且我也不想听你解释 我已经看过文本了
And I don't want to hear an explanation. - I've read the transcript.
但是你需要明白到底发生了什么
Yeah, but you don't know what's in between the lines.
你已经浪费了我很多时间
That's what you need to know. You've wasted enough of my time.
在公开的法庭上 我不能说我要做什么 拜托了
I couldn't say what I needed to in open court. Please.
你想要公正 是吗
You're out for justice, right?
我也想要
So am I.
所以如果你真的想要公正 你会想听听我在那里说的话
So if you truly want justice, you're gonna want to hear what I got to say in there.
你是不是帮 麦克布莱德逃出了监狱
Ah. Did you spring McBride from the pokey,
还是你让他继续在牢里受罪
or did you leave him to rake his tin cup against the bars?
我们能开始了吗
Aw. Can we get started?
拉塞尔制药 开出的新数字是一亿六千万
Russell Drug's new number is $160 million.
上一次是九亿
It was 900 last time.
我不是那个错失机会的人
I'm not the one who knocked over your Jenga tower.
了结扎克斯的案子 这个数对汤姆楚来说足够了 对吗 罗伯
A hundred sixty was good enough for Tom True when he settled Zax Pharma, right, Rob?
还是九亿 还是九亿
Hmm? It's still 900? It's still 900.
九亿看起来 拉塞尔他们有意想隐瞒什么
Nine hundred for Russell makes it look like they have something to hide.
是的 这就为什么他们在求和 -我猜也是
They do. That's why they're settling. - I guess that's it then.
我猜就是这样
I guess it is.
大功告成
六亿 跟提琳格一样 我们不会得到任何胜诉费
Uh, 600, same as Tillinger, and we'll eat our contingency fee on that one.
你抽成三分之一
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表