剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, man, I think someone's following me.
该死的
Oh, shit.
不要 嘿 离我远一点 你这王八蛋 离我远一点
No, hey, hey, get away from me, you piece-piece of shit. Get away from me!
离…
Get...
不 不要
No! No, don't, don't, don't.
拜托 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
求你不要 该死 不要
I'm begging you. I'm begging you. Please. No, don't!
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你听到我刚才说的话了吗
Did you get any of that?
什么话
What?
好吧 哇
Okay. Wow.
对不起 什么事 小珊
I'm sorry. What, Sam?
我现在真的需要你集中精神
I really need you to be here right now, Rob.
你神游到哪儿去了 你还好吧
Where are you? Are you okay?
其实不好
Actually, um, no.
我觉得 我…
I-I think I...
好吧 因为我们现在真的需要你
Okay. Because we really need you right now.
我们需要全员出动 所以… -好了 我得走了
It's an all-hands-on-deck sort of... Okay. I got to go.
一会
...moment.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么会来这里
What the hell are you doing here?
那通关于丹妮丝的电♥话♥啊
That phone call. About Denise.
那通关于丹妮丝的电♥话♥ -对
The phone call about Denise. - Yeah.
是的 我挺担心的 -不好意思
Yeah, I was kind of worried. - Well, sorry about that.
你本可以打电♥话♥给我的
But, I mean, you could have called me.
你不必飞越半个国家 来看我的情况的 好吗
You didn't have to fly halfway across the country to check up on me, all right?
不是 我…
No, I was...
想来这里告诉你 你是对的
Wanted to come here and tell you you were right.
你对芝加哥的判断是对的 那里冷死人了
About Chicago. It's fucking cold there.
真的 而且我怀念加州 所以…
Yeah. And I miss California. - So...
很高兴见到你
Well, it's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
就是说管理合伙人 请你的具体原因
So the managing partner hired you specifically
在于他们知道你 动不了扎克斯制药公♥司♥
because they knew you couldn't touch Zax Pharma.
对 她跟这些公♥司♥联手 搞定早就安排好的和解
Yeah, she works with these companies that land prearranged settlements.
让他们免去未来任何的法律诉讼
Clears them of any future legal action.
这就像是一个有控制的拆毁过程
It's kind of like a controlled demolition.
那太糟糕了 帕蒂也参加了这个计划吗
That's really bad. Is Patty messed up in this plan?
她不知情
She doesn't know.
我们俩都被耍了
Hmm. We both got played.
那这封信呢 这能重开这个案件吗
What about this letter? I mean, can this reopen the case?
如果我没有参与在内才能重开
Well, they can only reopen it if I'm not involved.
但如果你不负责这案子…
Yeah, but if you're not on it...
那我就从外部进行诉讼
Then I work it from the outside.
就是说你刚刚搞砸了 一个九亿美元的和解还被解雇了
So you just blew a $900 million settlement and got yourself fired?
对
Yeah.
我该说“恭喜你”吗 -嗯 谢谢
Uh, congratulations? - Yeah, thanks a lot.
那帕蒂呢 她不能重开扎克斯制药的案子吗
Mm. What about Patty? She can't reopen Zax?
可以 但我们不能谈论这案子
No, well, we can't talk about it.
而且她不能用 任何跟我有关联的信息
And she can't use any information that has my fingerprints on it,
因为严格来说 我对扎克斯制药公♥司♥还有义务
'cause technically I'm still bound to Zax.
不是吧 25年前的义务 -对
I mean, come on, from 25 years ago? - Yeah. Yeah.
这真♥他♥妈♥的狗屁 -对 确实
That's such a crock of shit. - Yep, it is.
天啊…
Man...
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会在这里待多久
Hmm. How long you in town?
一个星期
A week.
我的工作派我负责研究项目 但是我在哪里都可以做
My work's got me on this research project, but I can kind of do it from anywhere.
或许也会待久一点 就取决于…
Maybe longer, too, you know. It just depends on, um...
我的意思是我不赶时间 所以…
I mean, I'm not on a tight schedule, so...
嘿 你看看
Oh, hey, check this out.
什么
What?
那扇窗户 就在那边
That window right over there.
那是你的分身
That's your doppelgänger.
我的天啊 -我告诉过你的
Oh, my God. - I told you.
天啊 这太他妈的让人毛骨悚然了
Oh, my God, that is so fucking creepy.
对吧
Right?
我的天啊
Oh, my God. -
嘿
Hey.
看过有人跳下去吗
Ever seen anyone jump?
有
Yeah.
很感谢你跟我谈
I appreciate you talking to me.
我觉得自己没有选择
I don't feel like I have a choice.
为什么呢
Why is that?
我的叔叔将会推出一种药丸 就是在信里提到的那种
My uncle's going to release a pill. The one mentioned in the letter.
跟25年前研发的是同一种
The same pill from 25 years ago.
阿穆辛 是的 但它还有缺陷
Amurzyn, yeah. But it's not ready.
它对神经系统的长♥期♥作用是个问题
The long-term neurological effects are a problem.
那为什么要推出这个药
Then why release it?
因为它是曲马东的替代品 只是具有非成瘾性
Because it's the nonaddictive version of Trimadone.
他们25年前 就知道曲马东有成瘾性
They knew Trimadone was addictive 25 years ago.
就是说 你给汤姆楚的那封信里 提到的阿穆辛的测试结果
So the Amurzyn test results that were in the letter
能够证明这一点
you gave Tom True would prove that.
但是那些结果都被销毁了
Yeah, but those results were destroyed at Zax.
你确定吗 -我找过了
You're sure? - I looked.
那些结果已经彻底不存在了
They don't exist anywhere anymore.
它们存在于在某个地方
They exist somewhere.
在哪里
Where?
库珀曼与麦克布莱德法律咨♥询♥集团
Cooperman - McBride.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表