剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't remember. I know I was under a lot of stress.
但是先生 正因为这场意外
But, sir, this was the incident that caused your brother
你弟弟送你去接受 长♥期♥的专业照顾 不是吗
to get you long-term, professional care. Was it not?
他把我关起来了 天哪 你竟然把那叫做照顾
He locked me up, for Christ's sake! You call that care?
在你被证明无能力履行义务之前
And you weren't removed from Zax Pharma until you were declared incompetent,
你并没有被扎克斯制药开除 对吗
right? - The man used that as an excuse
那个男人是利用那个作为一个借口
so I couldn't stop him
这样我就不能阻止他生产曲马东
from bringing out Trimadone.
他让我
That man took me away from my wife...
与我的妻子和女儿分离
...and my daughter.
那个时候你结婚了 -是的
You were married at this time? - Yes.
她当时在哪呢 -我反对
Where was she during this time? - Objection!
这与这个案子有什么关系 -全是关系
What-what does this have to do with anything, Your Honor? - Everything.
我还有三个问题 -你继续 但我在数
I'll be there in three questions. - You may continue, but I am counting.
你妻子去哪了 弗兰克 -我不知道 我被关起来了
Where was your wife, Frank? - I don't know. I was locked up.
你告诉你弟弟她去了中国 是吗
You told your brother she went back to China, correct?
是的 她很想家 所以她回到了中国
Yeah, that's true. She missed her family, so she went back to China.
但是那并不是全部的真♥相♥ 不是吗
But that's not the whole truth, is it?
她回去是要 和她的家人葬在一起 对吗
She went home to be buried with her family, didn't she?
什么 葬在一起 不是的 -她自杀了 对吗?
What?! Buried? No, no. - She committed suicide, didn't she?
不 从没发生过这样的事
That never happened. - Sir,
你想看看死亡证明吗
I have the death certificate. Do you want to see it?
不
No.
你不记得因为 你当时正患有被害妄想症
You don't remember because you were suffering from persecutory delusions at the time.
你告诉她政♥府♥来调查你们了
You were telling her that the state was coming for you both.
政♥府♥会把她带走 把她送到劳动营里
That they were going to take her away, and send her to a forced labor camp.
你逼她自杀了 不是吗
You drove her to take her own life, didn't you?
那不是真的 她只是想回到她中国家人的身边
It's not true! She just wanted to be with her family in China!
如果真的是这样 你觉得她会抛弃自己唯一的孩子吗
And if that was the case, do you think she would ever abandon her only child?
什么
What?
警方报告的第2页 先生 可以请你帮我读一下吗
Page two of the police report, sir. Will you please read that part for me?
“警官在他的住所进行福利调查
"Officers conducting a welfare check at his residence
“发现了一个无人看管的女童
found an... found an... unattended female minor."
“这个孩子将由她的叔叔接管”
"The child was turned over to the care of her uncle."
你声称你很清楚地记得曲马东
You claim to have a very clear memory about Trimadone.
具有成瘾性 而你要阻止你弟弟生产它
That it was addictive and you tried to stop your brother from releasing it.
但是在同一时期内 你却没意识到你的妻子已经死了
But during the exact same time period, you didn't realize your wife had died.
以及你丢弃了你的孩子
Or that you had abandoned your daughter.
因为那不是真的 你们不能相信他
Because it's not true! You can't fall for this.
这是一场表演 而他就是演员
It's an act! He's a performer, he tells stories!
他讲故事 把想法灌输到你的头脑里
He puts thoughts in your head!
你就是这样想你弟弟的 对吗
Is that what you think your brother does, Frank?
把思想灌输到你的头脑里
Puts thoughts in your head?
不 那不是我的意思
No. That's not what I mean, I, I...
他讲故事 他是个商人
He tells stories. He's a salesman.
他非常狡猾 精明
He's very slick. He's very shrewd
他总是知道该说什么 他是个骗子
and he always knows what to say. And he's a liar.
第234号♥附件 是一份收养申请 有你的签名
Exhibit 234. It's an adoption application. Signed by you,
放弃你对凯特的监护权 -那不是真的
waiving all your parental rights to Kate. - This isn't real.
是你们伪造的 不是吗
You faked this, didn't you?
这不是你的签名吗
Is that not your signature?
伪造的 -已经经公♥证♥人确认了 先生
Forgery! Forgery! - It's confirmed by a public notary, sir.
我的天啦 你买♥♥通了公♥证♥人
Oh, my God, you bought the notary?
先生 真♥相♥是 你的弟弟并没有偷走你的女儿
The truth is, sir, your brother did not steal your daughter.
在你难得的清醒时刻
In a rare moment of clarity,
你把她交给了他抚养 由他照顾
you gave her to him to raise, to take care of,
因为你已经照顾不了她了
because, sir, you could not.
不是的 从没发生过这样的事
No, that... that never happened.
不是吗
Did it?
那段时间发生的事 你有很多都不记得了
You don't remember much from that time period.
尤其是关于曲马东 不是吗
Especially about Trimadone, right?
你恨你的弟弟让你犯了罪
You hate your brother for having you committed,
收养了你的女儿 不是吗
for adopting your daughter, don't you?
但这完全就是律师的诡计
But this is some kind of lawyer trickery bullshit.
他打了我 -他从未打过你
He punched me. - He never punched you.
他打了我 -是你自己打的
He punched me! - You did that to yourself.
混♥蛋♥ -是你自己打的
Fuck you. - You did that to yourself.
扎克斯博士… -混♥蛋♥
Dr. Zax! - Fuck you and your chickenshit mustache!
他妈的给我让开
Dr. Zax, sit down! - Get the fuck out of my way.
你 起来 -叫执法官
Order in the court! - Get out of my way!
快去 马上 -起来
Dr. Zax, sit down! - Get the jury out of here! - You... get up!
去 -不要后退
Call the marshal to... - Go! Leave now! - Get up!
你那张自以为是的脸
Oh, don't sit back with that smug fucking shit on your face.
你比这世上的任何一个人 都清楚我没有疯
You know better than anybody alive... that I am not crazy.
我在这里
I'm in here.
这不会花太长的时间
This won't take long.
很好 我也没那么多时间
Good, I don't have much time.
你做得很彻底
You've been pretty thorough.
你的所作所为 我甚至连一半都不知道
And I don't even know the half of what you've done.
我做了什么 比利 -我不知道
What have I done, Billy? - I don't know.
也许你获得的回报就是保住律所
Maybe it's just a payoff to keep the lights on
或者你可能跟乔治扎克斯 达成了一笔更大的交易
or maybe you struck a bigger deal with George Zax.
但是直到陪审团 离开房♥间进行裁决之前
I don't know, but until that jury leaves the room to deliberate,
你还有机会跳出这个泥沼
you still have a chance to get out of this thing.
今天去看明医生了吗
You see Dr. Ming today?
我不明白这有什么重要的
I just don't see how any of it really matters.
你知道我下辈子都要活在痛苦中了
You know, I'm gonna be in pain for the rest of my life.
我没要逃离任何东西 比利
I'm not gonna get away with anything, Billy.
我知道你什么感觉
Yeah, I know how you feel.
不
No.
你不懂
You don't.
实际上我懂 我遇到过同样的情况
No, actually, I do. I've been there.
如果你要发火的话 就朝我发吧
If you're gonna be angry, be angry with me.
但是不要这样压抑着
But don't go down this way.
发泄出来吧
Just let yourself out.
好的
Yeah. All right.
听听吧
Have a listen.
罗伯 你说得对 比利是个好人
Rob, you were right. Billy's a good guy.
所以你要跟着他 他做的事是对的
So you stick close to him, 'cause he's on the right side of this thing.
无论他让你做什么 你都照做 即使那些要求似乎很疯狂
So whatever he asks you to do, do it. Even if it seems crazy.
我告诉过他 如果他能找到方法解决这个案子
And I told him if he can see a way through this,
那他就是个比我更厉害的律师
he's a better lawyer than me.
我让案子牵扯上了私人恩怨
I let it get personal.
有时候 那样做会对你有利
Sometimes it works to your advantage,
其他时候 它会你摧毁的灵魂
other times... it crushes your soul.
罗伯 我的灵魂已经被碾碎了
Now... my soul is crushed.
罗伯 在很长一段时间以来 这是我第一次觉得有希望
But I'm hopeful. I'm hopeful for the first time in such a long time, Rob.
我希望那些王八蛋 像我可怜的阿曼达一样
I hope those fucking assholes bleed and choke and shit
流血、窒息 承受她所经历的痛苦
the same pain my poor Amanda endured.
他们在吃人血馒头
Those soulless fucking cocksuckers.
等一下 天啊 好像有人在跟踪我
Hold on a minute. I think someone's following me.
嘿 离我远一点 你这王八蛋
Oh, hey, hey, get away from me, you piece of... You piece of shit, get away from me!
混♥蛋♥ 不要
You piece of shit, get away from me! No! No, don't!
不 不要 天哪 不要
Don't, don't, don't, don't...
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
妈妈在这
Mom's here.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
很感谢你让她终于给我发了短♥信♥
Thank you so much for having her finally text me.
她朋友本要送她回家
A friend was gonna pick her up and drive her home,
我想他们掉沟里了… -没关系
I imagined them in a ditch, so... thank you. - It's no problem.
你收拾好了吗 -差不多了
Are you packed? - Mm, almost, yeah.
你就要收拾好了 -妈妈
Al... You're almost packed? - Mom, stop.
住手 -你不可以…
Wh... You don't... - Mm.
我什么都做不好
I can't do anything right.
你今天还好吗 庭审顺利吗
How was your day? How was court?
庭审一片混乱
Uh, court was a shitshow.
发生什么了
Uh, what happened?
我有种不好的预感 我觉得要说出来
I had a gut feeling, and I got talked out of it.
我的案子搞砸了
And... my case is fucked.
不是很好 -审完了吗
Hmm. Not very good. - Is the trial over, or...
没有 -那挺好的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表