剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你和我在一条船上 现在这条船快翻了
You and I are in the same boat on this. And the boat is fucked.
我没有泄露保密信息 你有吗
I didn't leak confidential stuff. - Did you?
没有
No.
那为什么我爸爸这么生气
Then why is my dad so pissed off?
新药还没准备好 不会通过药监局的测试的
The new pill isn't ready. It's not gonna pass FDA testing.
那就让它通过 所有企业都在造假
Well, then make it pass. Companies fudge numbers all the time.
不行 他是个混♥蛋♥ 但我没法让它通过
No. He's an asshole, but I can't just make it pass
因为他想要它上市 阿穆辛很危险
because he wants it on the market. Amurzyn is dangerous,
我觉得你不会想 接管你♥爸♥的烂摊子 对吗
and I don't think you want to be CEO of your dad's shit pile, do you?
我不想
No.
我已经受够了他对我爆粗口
I am just so sick of him shitting on me.
有一天它会成为 我们的公♥司♥ 不是吗
Well, it's gonna be our company one day, right?
是
Yeah.
那就做正确的事
So let's do it right.
好吧
Okay.
我希望你眼睛好受了些
I hope your eye feels better.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
她搞不定测试
She's not gonna fix the test.
没关系
Yeah, no problem.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
高茎草 布兰迪克斯 扎克斯制药 54 - Z - 菲利尔
11 - Z - 扎克斯制药 - 药 - 耐克森
你总是能利用尾流超车 扎克斯先生
Can ride my tail anytime, Mr. Z.
乔治扎克斯
我知道你多喜欢 我跟在你屁♥股♥后面的感觉
Yeah, I know how much you like that feeling of me up your ass.
约翰尼 帮我个忙
Do me a solid, Johnny.
在戴通纳500上也这样跑
Use that move in Daytona, huh?
我想拿冠军
I want that cup.
是的 那就是我们的计划
Yes, sir. That's the plan.
方向盘感觉有点松了
Steering feels a little loose now.
你希望我告诉曼尼吗
You want me to let Manny know?
我绝对不想你这么做
Well, I sure as shit don't want you going anywhere near it.
扎克斯
Hey, Joe.
你好 乔 -你好
Hey. - Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来 -当然 车子很棒
Course. Nice car.
我们已经认识彼此很久了 我不想跟你拉扯
Listen, Joe, we've known each other a long time, so I won't, uh, bore you
说“我们家彻底垮了”之类的
with the whole "my family is absolutely devastated" song and dance.
当然我们是认真的
I mean, we are, of course. Genuinely.
但你是一个科学家 让我们来聊聊测试结果吧
But you're a man of science, so let's talk results.
我们很快就会取得进展 实现真正的突破
We have something on the horizon, Joe. It's a real breakthrough.
在发邮件给你之前 这只是个时间问题
Just a matter of time before it hits your inbox.
我们都知道人们在受苦
We both know people are suffering.
现在是时候 抓紧时间提供解决方案了
Now is the time to fast-track a real solution.
这就是你把我 拉到赛车跑道上的原因吗
Is that why you dragged me down to this fast track?
乔治 你引起了我的注意力
Y-You got my attention, George.
但是现在有很多双眼睛盯着我
But there are a lot of eyes on me right now.
盯着药监局的每一个人
On everyone at the FDA.
我不害怕别人的目光 你害怕吗
I'm not afraid of eyes. Are you?
这取决于我关心的是什么
Well, it... depends on what I'm looking at.
换个职业怎么样
How about a career change?
在我这个年纪
At my age?
我想恰当的时间 价格 那些“眼睛”可能不会觉察到
I think right time, right price, those eyes wouldn't even blink.
我在考虑退休
I have been thinking of retiring.
不错
Even better.
我想药监局会欢迎
Well, I think the, uh, the Food and Drug Administration would welcome
一种终结阿片滥用的方案
a solution to this truly devastating opioid epidemic.
很高兴听到这个 乔治 很高兴我们站在统一战线上
That's great to hear, Joe. I'm glad we're on the same page.
弗恩会联♥系♥你
Fern will be in touch.
再见
See you.
干得漂亮
Well done. - Wow.
药监局的人善变吗
Could these FDA guys be any easier to fucking turn?
可笑
Ridiculous.
我是阿瓦 马可让我进来的
It's Ava. Marko let me in.
请进
Come in.
你穿好了吗
Are you decent?
还没
Oh, hardly.
肌肉痉挛吗
Muscle spasms?
有多痛
What's your pain level?
八级疼痛
Oh, about an eight. - Hmm.
埃雷拉说她想上诉以后 我就突然发作了
I had a flare-up after Herrera said she wanted to go to court.
这我一点也不惊讶 抱歉
Yeah, well, I'm not surprised. I'm sorry.
天哪 那个麦克布莱德
God, that McBride.
我发现我一直在想 戴安娜布莱克伍德和她的手♥枪♥
You know, I find myself daydreaming about Diana Blackwood and her shotgun.
如果她能再瞄准一点
If only she had had a better aim.
你还好吗
Mm. - You okay?
我不会接手这个案子的 阿瓦
I'm not taking over the fucking case, Ava.
那不是我想听到的
That's not what I want to hear.
我知道
Oh, I know.
法庭的压力 如果我度过了糟糕的一天…
The stress of court if I'm having a bad day.
我几乎说不出话 我无法思考
I can hardly talk. I can't think.
如果我摔倒了 在开庭陈诉时失去意识
If I fall, knock myself out during opening statements,
场面会非常混乱
it's gonna be a fucking shit show.
那场面会很混乱、很夸张
That would be a fucking shit show and very dramatic.
保险公♥司♥会赔的 而且陪审团会同情你的
Our insurance would cover it, not to mention the jury sympathy.
这主意不错
It's not a bad idea.
是帕蒂的案子
It's Patty's case.
有风险
It's a risk.
她就是个风险
She's a risk.
你会押上你父亲的公♥司♥ 遗产 还有所有的一切吗
You're gonna risk your father's firm, his legacy, everything?
你知道我发现了什么 奇怪的地方吗
Do you know what I do find odd?
那看起来真不像你
That really wasn't like you,
你忽略了麦克布莱德 曾经与扎克斯制药工作过
to miss the fact that McBride had worked with Zax Pharma.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
是的
Yeah.
听着 感觉好多了
Yeah. Listen, feel better.
♪ 有那么一段时间我没事 ♪
♪ I was all right for a while ♪
琳达凯
♪ 有那么一会我笑了 ♪
♪ I could smile for a while ♪
♪ 但是当我昨夜遇见你 ♪
♪ But when I saw you last night ♪
♪ 你紧紧抱我入怀 ♪
♪ You held my hand so tight ♪
♪ 你停住脚步 对我说:“你好” ♪
♪ As you stopped to say hello ♪
♪ 你祝福我 你看不出 ♪
♪ Oh, you wished me well You couldn't tell ♪
♪ 我会哭泣 ♪
♪ That I'd been crying ♪
苹果蜜蜂餐厅
♪ 为你 ♪
♪ Over you ♪
♪ 为你哭泣… ♪
♪ Crying over you... ♪
你总是在找一个答案
You're always looking for an answer.
你找到了吗
You ever find it?
♪ 让我站在这… ♪
♪ Left me standing... ♪
很棘手
Uh, it's tricky.
看出来了
It's obvious.
告诉我答案
So tell me the answer.
♪ 哭泣… ♪
♪ Crying... ♪
这是你要解的迷 我要为你做任何事吗
It's your puzzle.I have to do everything for you?
你把我养大
You raised me.
♪ 难以理解 ♪
♪ It's hard to understand ♪
♪ 但是当触碰到你的手 ♪
♪ But the touch of your hand ♪
♪ 我便开始哭泣… ♪
♪ Can start me crying... ♪
你好 比利 -你好 汤姆
Hey, Billy. - Hi, Tom.
我想让你见见我的女儿 阿曼达 这是比利麦克布莱德
I want you to meet my daughter. Amanda, this is Billy McBride.
比利 阿曼达
Billy, Amanda.
很高兴见到你 阿曼达
It's a pleasure to meet you, Amanda.
你知道她死了
You know, she's dead.
♪ 我比从前爱你都更深 ♪
♪ I love you even more Than I did before ♪
♪ 但是亲爱的… ♪
♪ But darling... ♪
那是我的错
You know, it's my fault.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
♪ 因为你不爱我… ♪
♪ Don't love me... ♪
我不认为是这样
I don't think I did.
好吧 那是我的错
Well, that's my fault.
♪ 为你哭泣… ♪
♪ Crying... Over you ♪
♪ 哭泣… ♪
♪ Crying... ♪
你恨我
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表