剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
No. - No. Well, that's good.
现在你有更多时间准备了 不是吗
Now you have more time to not fuck it up. Right?
嗯 我猜是
I guess so, yeah.
吃过了吗 -还没有
Hmm. Have you eaten? - I have not, no.
街边有一家意大利餐厅 你肯定知道
There's an Italian place down the street. I'm sure you know it, um...
我想带你去吃顿饭
I would like to take you to dinner.
你没必要这样 -我知道
You don't have to do that. - I know.
我很饿 -这不真实
Um, I'm pretty hungry. - Unreal.
是丹妮丝
Oh, it's Denise. - Huh.
嘿 姑娘 怎么了
Hey, girl, what's up?
我不觉得情况非常紧急 但你的猫吐了两次
I don't think this is an emergency, but your cat puked twice.
要不我发你一张照片
Do you want me to text you a photo?
不用了 拜托 不要
No. No, no, no, please don't.
它现在看起来好多了 只是让人感到担忧和恶心
He seems fine now. It was just alarming and disgusting.
我要带它去看兽医吗 以防万一
Should I take him to the vet, just in case?
不用 这样挺好的 我会…
No, no, it's okay. I'll, um, I-I'm coming back soon, it's fine.
我很快就回来 没关系的
Okay, good.
好吧 好 你旅程顺利吗
So how was your trip?
挺好的 有很多事做 你懂的 很多玩的
It's good. It was a lot of... a lot of work and, you know, some play.
谢谢你让我知道猫吐了
Uh, thanks for letting me know about the cat puke.
我的荣幸 再见 -好的 再见 宝贝
My pleasure. See ya later. - All right. Bye, babe.
为什么丹妮丝在芝加哥
Why is Denise in Chicago?
因为她在帮忙喂科杰克
'Cause she's, uh... she's helping feed Kojak.
你想知道更多吗 -不用 没关系
You want to know more? - No, that's okay.
好吧
Okay.
这就是汤姆留下语♥音♥邮件时 所处的大概位置
Okay, so this is the general vicinity where Tom was when he left the voice mail.
这边有一些安保摄像头 你要查看下他有没有被拍到吗
And there's security cameras right there. So you think you can check them out and see if they caught him?
当然
Yeah, sure.
或许再加上这附近的一些摄像头 或许那边
May be some more around here someplace, too. Maybe over there.
怎么了
What?
那就是我说的在叫的狗
Those are my barking dogs.
吓我一跳
I'll be damned.
好吧 小妹妹
Okay, sister,
让我们跟彼此坦白吧
let's you and me get something straight between us right now.
好吗 怎么回事
All right? What's the deal?
我不知道我们有关系吗
I didn't know we we're making a deal.
是乔治吗 -谁是乔治
Was it George? - George who?
是弗兰克吗 谁让你跟踪我的 我认真的
Was it Frank? Who put you on my tail? Seriously.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没人付你钱让你跟踪我
So nobody paid you to follow me?
我走到哪都有你 这真的只是一个巧合吗
It's just a total coincidence that everywhere I go, you pop up, that's it?
就这样吗 -这是个小城市
It's a small city.
另外 如果你有注意到的话 每次你看到我的时候 我已经在这了
Besides, you ever notice, every time you see me, that I was already there?
或许是你跟踪我
Maybe you're following me.
我是个领袖 不是个跟踪狂
I'm a leader, not a follower.
抱歉打扰了你的兴致
Sorry to spoil the intrigue.
♪ 如何保持他们的身体 你确定 然后来场秀 ♪
♪ I'll give you one hint, honey You sure did put on a show ♪
嘿
Hey.
我不知道我在做什么
Oh... I don't know what I'm doing.
我感觉很迷茫
I feel really lost.
让我出庭作证吧
Put me on the stand.
我甚至不知道…我是说 怎么做
Uh... I don't even know. I mean... how?
我有一个计划
I got a plan.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表