剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You resented me.
那就是你的答案
There's your answer.
♪ 现在你已离开 ♪
♪ Now you're gone... ♪
不到22岁
22 down?
♪ 我会哭泣... ♪
♪ I will be Crying... ♪
不到22岁
22 down.
怨恨
Resent.
气泡烈酒与食物
警长
你从不想承担这样的责任
You never wanted the responsibility.
不曾想过我会成为一名警长
Never thought I'd be sheriff.
你不擅长这个
You weren't great at it.
会很辛苦
It was just so hard.
也不是
It kind of isn't.
只是一个工作
It's just a job.
这不仅仅是个工作 这是一生的事
No, it's more than that, it's a whole life.
人生是碗麦片
Life is a cereal.
你为什么要让一切 都变得这么戏剧化呢
God, why do you have to make everything so goddamn dramatic?
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
你说你♥爸♥爸 以前也常说这样的话
You said your dad used to say that.
你知道我以前挺讨厌他的
You know, I used to hate him.
现在呢
And now?
现在我理解了他
Now I know him.
你忘了你点的酒
You forgot the note you ordered.
桌球房♥
你得看看这个
You have to read it.
调查亚瑟
亚瑟
Arthur?
我不明白我发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening to me.
所有一切都乱成一团
Everything keeps getting all mixed up.
我所经历的 我现在的生活…
What I experienced and my, my life now...
这正常吗
Is that normal?
一点也不
Yeah, well, no.
你没什么正常的地方
Nothing about you is normal.
我只是觉得 我离我要找的东西越来越远
I just feel like I'm getting further away from whatever it is I'm looking for.
或许这就是原因
Maybe that's the point.
忙吗 -是的
Busy? Yes.
你知道 这里以前是我的办公室
You know, this, this used to be my office,
这里以前有老鼠
and we had mice.
你有见过老鼠吗 -一只也没看到
Have you seen any mice? - I have not seen any mice.
那挺好
Good.
挺好的
Good.
检察总长想要进行庭审
So... the attorney general wants a trial.
怎么会发生这样的事 -她出席了麦克布莱德的聆讯
And how did that happen? She showed up at McBride's disbarment hearing.
如果你在那的话你就懂了 但是很明显你不在那
Which you would have known had you been there, but you were conspicuously absent.
是的 我没时间
Yes, I couldn't make it.
什么理由
Hmm. Any reason?
那不重要
Uh, well, it doesn't matter.
如果法官同意庭审 你会是首席律师
Well, if the judge approves a trial,
为史上最大的一起 制药案件打官司
then you'll be first chair, litigating one of the biggest pharmaceutical lawsuits in history.
你觉得怎么样 -棒极了
How do you feel about that? - Great. - Really?
真的吗 我能想到十五亿条“糟糕透顶”的理由
I can think of 1.5 billion reasons why it's not "great."
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
袖手旁观 建议小珊接手 她会听你的
Step aside, and suggest that Sam take the case. - She might listen to you.
小珊已经不再打官司了 -她失去了判断力
Sam doesn't litigate anymore. She's... lost perspective.
如果她想让我来做 我会接手
Well, if she wants me to do it, I'm gonna do it.
我不信任你
Hmm. I don't trust you.
好吧 抱歉
Well, I'm sorry, um,
我不会在意的 因为你也不是什么重要人物
I could give a fuck, because you don't matter.
你会发现我是有点能耐的 -你没有
I think you'll find I matter a little bit. - No, you don't.
我非常重要 -真棒
I matter financially. - Great.
就像我立马就确保
Like, I made sure to deposit
将你的股份合伙人出资存入银行
your equity partner capital contribution straightaway,
这样你在财务上
which means that you are financially liable
就要分担15亿美元
for your share of the $1.5 billion
如果这个案子 像一颗死亡的星星在你手里败诉了
should this case collapse like a dying star in your hands.
听起来我像是 你唯一可以寻求帮助的人
You know, it sounds to me like I'm all you got,
所以我建议你学一学如何谈判
so I would suggest that you learn how to fucking deal with it.
我在隔壁等你 帕蒂
I'll be next door, Patty. -
我很清楚
I am aware.
你好 -你好
Hey. - Hey. Um...
你好 我们能谈谈吗 -当然 没问题
Hey, can we talk? Yeah, absolutely.
实际上我…
I-I actually, uh,
想想我多想跟你谈谈
was just thinking about how I miss talking to you.
如果能有时间 一起吃顿饭该有多好
How it would be nice to go to dinner or something, sometime.
我是时候离开 马戈利斯与楚律师事务所了
I think it's time that I moved on from Margolis & True.
我需要做点改变 找到一个适合的地方…
I need to make a change, I need to, uh, find the right place that's...
好的 等等 等一下
Okay, wait. Hold on. Hold on. - I, um...
跟你在一起工作 我学到了很多…
I've learned so much from working with you...
好的 别说了
Okay, stop!
怎么了 罗伯
What's going on, Bob?
罗伯 -嗯
Rob. - Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我有机会成为合伙人吗
Was I ever gonna be made partner?
那就是我担心的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你知道 我…
Okay. You know, I... It-it's time.
时候到了 我该继续往前走了
It's time that I moved on.
你准备了一年半的案子 马上就要开庭了
Okay, you know, we might go to trial on a case you've been prepping for a year and a half.
是的 -这真的非常不专业
Yeah. - That's really fucking unprofessional.
拜托了
Please.
别这样
Don't do this.
不管怎样谢谢你 小珊
Thank you for everything, Sam.
好吧
Okay.
那可能是汤姆的老婆
That's probably Tom's wife.
她之前跟我打了电♥话♥
She called me earlier.
你应该要接的
You should take that.
你好 是朱迪吗
Hi, Judy?
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嗯 谢谢你告诉我
Yeah. I appreciate that.
坏消息
Is that bad? - No.
不是
No.
如果是坏消息 你会告诉我吗
Would you tell me if it was bad?
传递坏消息不是我的工作
Bad news isn't my job.
汤姆死了
Tom's dead.
他的尸体是在马歇尔海滩附近发现的
His body washed up on Marshall Beach.
我猜他跳海了
I guess he jumped.
真的吗
Really?
是的 他老婆刚刚跟我打了电♥话♥
Yeah, his wife just called me.
她听起来松了一口气
She sounded relieved.
你呢
Are you?
希望他能找到宁静
Well, I just hope he found some peace.
我也是
Me, too.
顺便说下 埃雷拉那边进展顺利
Good move going to Herrera, by the way.
你得到了你想要的
You got exactly what you wanted.
我不希望是这样 -我也是 但是事已至此
Yeah, well, I didn't want it this way. Yeah, neither did I. But here we are.
嗯
Yeah.
你仍然可以站在正确的一边
Well, you know, you can still get on the right side of this thing.
没有正确的一边 比利
There is no right side, Billy.
我知道你想要拯救 你父亲的公♥司♥ 但他死了 而你活着
I know you want to save your dad's firm, but he's dead and you're not.
你可以为这里的人 做出更好的决定
You know, you can start making better choices for the people that are still here.
♪ 躺在我的床上 ♪
♪ Lying in my bed, I hear ♪
♪ 听着时钟的滴答声 思念着你 ♪
♪ The clock tick And think of you ♪
♪ 辗转反侧 ♪
♪ Caught up in circles ♪
♪ 一如既往地困惑 ♪
♪ Confusion is nothing new ♪
♪ 回想过去 温暖的夜晚 ♪
♪ Flashback, warm nights ♪
♪ 皆成往事 ♪
♪ Almost left behind ♪
♪ 记忆的行李箱 ♪
♪ Suitcase of memories ♪
♪ 反复 ♪
♪ Time after ♪
♪ 有时你描绘我 ♪
♪ Sometimes you picture me ♪
♪ 我走得太快了… ♪
♪ I'm walking too far ahead ♪
怎么回事 小珊
What the fuck, Sam?!
你为什么这样做
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表