剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
I like insurance.
拿回来 不惜一切代价 拿回来
Get it back. Whatever it takes, get it back.
我这样做是为了我们 -不 这会害了我们的
I'm doing this for us. - No, no, no. This destroys us.
肖恩才会害了我们 玛丽安接管
Sean would have destroyed us. Marian taking control
才会毁灭我们 这样做能让我们掌权
would have destroyed us. This gives us the power.
我们可以打造一个我们从未有过的东西
We can build something we never had before.
玛丽安帮过你 -不 她只是在帮她自己
Marian helped you. - No. She was helping herself.
不行
No.
我做过承诺 我不能这样做 -你想干嘛
I made promises. I can't do this. - What are you doing?
我会和玛丽安谈谈 -你不欠她的
I'll talk to Marian. - You don't owe her anything.
华♥莱♥士♥家族一直在利用我们 还想要我们感恩戴德
The Wallaces stood on our shoulders and wanted our thanks for it.
以后不会了
But not anymore.
他们利用了你 爸 那么多年 你只是他们的跟班
They used you, Dad. For years, you were their bag carrier.
他们的小喽啰
Their little gravedigger.
要不现在动手 要不我们就完了
We do this now, or we're nothing.
是艾略特让你这么干的吗 -不是
Did Elliot put you up to this? - No.
不是 我自己能替自己作主
No. I can make my own decisions.
现在我们就坐在这里等着
So we're going to sit here now and wait.
好吗
Okay?
香农 这不像你做的事 -这是我必须要做的
Shannon, this is not who you are. - It's who I need to be.
为了丹尼
For Danny.
为了我哥不白死
And so I know my brother didn't die for nothing.
你知道吗 有段时间 我觉得我应该杀了你
You know, at some point, I thought I would have to kill you.
不是因为我想要
Not because I wanted to.
只是有个猪队友太冒险了
Because a weak partner is a liability.
但你对蕾拉做的
But what you did with Lale...
现在要对你妈妈做的
And now your mother...
让我看到我们可能还能合作
Tells me we might be on the same page.
你知道吗 我父亲以前会考验我
You know, my dad used to test me.
你和他会合得来的
You and him would have got on.
怎么考验你
Test you how?
我14岁的时候 他会把一个叛徒埋在地里只露个头
When I was 14, he buried a snitch up to his neck.
在他头上套个桶 然后给我把枪
Put a bucket on his head, Handed me a rifle.
我的天 你干了啥
Motherfucker. What did you do?
吓尿了
Pissed myself
我想逃走 再也不回来
I wanted to run away. Never come back.
但我还是扣了扳机
Then I pulled the trigger.
好孩子
Good boy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
那样做不对
That was wrong.
真的 错的很
Man, that was wrong.
我们可以展开聊聊
We can talk about that.
艾略特
Elliot?
我们可以展开聊聊
We can talk about that.
你告诉我像他那样的人
You told me that people like him,
只会被社会吞噬
the world just chews them up.
那是形势所逼 很遗憾
That's the way it's built. I'm sorry.
是错的
It's not right.
但杀了肖恩也改变不了
But killing Sean is not going to change...
任何事
fucking anything.
也不会让他死而复生
It's not going to bring him back.
只会有更多血债而已
It's just more blood.
你觉得他想这样吗
Do you think he would have wanted that?
不想
No.
我这么做不是为了我爸
I'm not doing this for my dad.
是为了我自己
I'm doing this for me.
我现在想来点吗♥啡♥
I'd like some morphine now.
艾略特很快就会发他的位置过来
Elliot's gonna send his location soon.
我们得靠边停车
Need to pull over.
麻烦给我两份汉堡加薯条
Can I have two burgers with chips, please?
去去就回
I'll be right back.
怎么了 孩子
What's going on, son?
我会把咱俩都救出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
带你去牙买♥♥加的海滩
Get you on that beach in Jamaica.
那我最好带上短裤
Better pack my shorts then.
看这个
Look at this.
是个机场 大概20公里远
Okay, it's an airfield, about 20km
查一下 -好
Check it out. - Okay.
你♥爸♥的那个故事
The story about your dad,
让我想起我爸来了
it made me remember mine.
我妹养了条狗 叫玛吉
My sister had this dog, Margi.
年纪大了 她对它也不大好了
It got old, she stopped being nice to it.
感觉就像块破拖把 能想象出来么
It looked like a dirty old mop, you know?
眼睛就像
Eyes like this...
我给她洗了个澡 泡泡浴
So I gave her a wash. Shampoo.
给她梳毛 跟这儿系了丝带
I comb her hair. I put some ribbons here.
从我妹娃娃上拿了顶小皇冠给她戴上
A little crown from one of my sister's dolls.
我走下楼
I go downstairs.
我爸跟他朋友一起
My father is with his friends.
我给他看 问他“爸 玛吉好不好看呀”
I show him, "Dad, doesn't Margi look pretty?"
那会儿我才六岁
I'm 6.
他朋友看着我
His friends are looking at me.
我爸当场臭揍了我一顿
My dad beats the shit out of me right there.
那条破狗
The fucking dog...
戴着皇冠满世界跑
running around with a crown.
这帮当爹的 真是
Dads, man.
他们就是能给你留下点念想 是不是
Ah, they wipe their boots on you, don't they?
是啊
Tell me about it.
他们就是欠
They can't help it.
谁他妈在乎呢
Who gives a fuck?
追踪到地址了
We tracked the location.
狙击手在路上了吧 很好
We got the sniper team en route? Okay.
吉奥尔吉在拉屎
Giorgi is taking a fucking shit.
你们先去这个机场 我们随后到
Head to this airfield. We'll follow.
是时候做个了结了
Let's get this done.
不错 少点洋葱就好了
Not bad. Maybe less onions.
吉奥尔吉人呢
Where the fuck is Giorgi?
怎么了 不饿 刚你还想吃呢
What, not hungry? You wanted it a minute ago.
是人就得吃饭 对不对
Man's gotta eat. Hm?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
看看这个
Look at that.
餐巾纸给我
Hand me that napkin.
没知觉了呢
Can't feel it
我是不是 中风了
Think I'm having... a fucking stroke?
搞什么
What the fuck?
叫
Call the...
叫
Call the...
对不起 很快就过去了
I'm sorry. It'll be over soon.
不会吧
No fucking way.
这是种复合毒药 你已经瘫痪了
It's a compound poison. You're paralyzed.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
你丫就是个傻♥逼♥
You're a fucking fool.
我知道
I know.
为什么 为什么
Why, man? Why?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
他死了
It's done.
为什么这么久
What kept you?
我说了他死了
I said it's fucking done!
现在我该干嘛
Now what?
你最好抓紧点 你弟快失血过多死了
You'd better get a move on. Your brother's bleeding out here.
你最好别让他死了
You'd better keep him alive,
要不我弄死你
or I'll fucking kill you.
说说 你怎么办到的 -有关系么
So tell me, how d'you do it? - Why does it matter?
好奇嘛
I'm just curious.
去他妈的 我要跟比利说话 叫比利听电♥话♥
Fuck that! I want to talk to Billy. Put Billy on.
你很快就能见到他了
You'll see him soon.
但前提是你得配合
But only if you cooperate.
你想要我♥干♥嘛
Okay, what do you want me to do?
快点快点快点
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表