剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
What the hell you talking about?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
投资人杀了我爸爸
The Investors killed my dad!
他们杀了他
They killed him.
他们杀了我爸爸
They killed my dad.
我在救你♥爸♥的时候 自己的老爸被他们杀了
They took my dad while I was saving yours.
天啊
Oh my God!
艾略特 艾略特 -别碰我
Elliot! Elliot! Elliot! - No, don't touch me.
别碰我 -好 好
Don't touch me, please. - Okay. Okay. Okay.
别
Don't.
不要
Don't.
别碰我 求你了
Don't, please.
他们杀了我爸 杀了我爸爸
They killed my dad. They killed my dad.
我一无所有了
I...I...I...have nothing left.
我什么都没了
I have nothing left.
我试过了 夏农
I tried, Shannon.
我那么努力
I tried so fucking hard...
想做正确的事
to do the right thing.
总是一次又一次回到相同的结局
It always ends up the same fucking way.
这不是你的错 -是 夏农 就是我的错
It's not your fault. - It is, Shannon. It really is.
我拿到了投资人的信息
I had...information about the Investors...
他们为了得到信息 就杀了他
and they killed him to get it.
我不知道要怎么做
And I don't know what to do.
要去哪儿 我
I don't know where to go. I just...
我想灭了他们 我
I just want to fucking end them. I...
你还没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
已经发生了
It's all happening.
科巴和肖恩把他们打退了
Koba and Sean fucked them over.
什么
What?
怎么办到的
How?
他拿到了些信息
He got some sort of information.
肖恩
Sean?
艾略特
Elliot...
是肖恩干的
Sean did this?
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot. Elliot.
我要杀了他们俩 -艾略特 别别别
I'm gonna kill them both. - Elliot, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
别这么做 艾略特
You can't. Elliot! Elliot!
你不能这么做 你去了就是送死
You can't. If you do this now, you're dead.
反正也没人关心我的死活
There is no one left who cares.
不 不许你这么说
Don't...Don't fucking say that.
别他么说这种话 听着 听我说
Don't fucking say that! Listen to...Listen to me. Listen to me.
你听我说
Listen to me.
我跟你一样 想杀了肖恩和科巴
I need Sean and Koba dead just as much as you do.
我能搞到信息
And I can get us information.
我在跟玛丽安合作 艾略特
I've been working with Marian, Elliot.
不 -你如果真想杀了他们
No! - So if you want to kill them...
让我帮你
let me help you do it.
想得实现宣称的承诺
If you want what you claim,
你必须做好不惧一切
you must be prepared to do everything,
排除万难的准备
without fear, without care.
没这个狠心 坐不了这个位置
This is what it asks of you.
所以你想知道发生了什么 对吗
So you want to know what happened, yeah?
纳西尔恳求了我
Nasir begged.
你儿子 他是个怂货
He was a coward, your son.
一把鼻涕一把泪的
Wept...
就在我不费吹灰之力杀他之前
before I so easily took his life.
对了 我还把他的耳朵切成两半
Oh, I sliced him from ear to ear.
够了
Enough!
他求我饶了他
He begged for mercy
因为他知道 你才是我杀他的原因
because he knew you were the reason he was about to die.
你知道他对我说了什么吗
And you know what he said to me?
说他厌恶你奋斗的一切
He said he despised everything you stood for.
他羞于做你儿子
He was ashamed to be your son.
你就感谢我把他的烂舌头割了吧
Perhaps it was good I cut out that dirty tongue of his.
救救我
Help me!
抓住她 抓住她
Find her! Find her!
她跑了
She's gone.
楼下
Downstairs!
救救我 求你
Help me, please.
求你救救我 救救我
Please help me. Please help me.
她去哪儿了
Where did she go? Go!
真♥他♥妈♥的贱♥货♥
Bloody...fucking...bitch!
你来救我了
You came for me.
你来救我了
You came for me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表