剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
她真的活着吗 都没声了
Is she definitely alive? She's stopped shouting.
她还活着
She's alive.
我们应该去看看吧
We should check, no?
这事你特么就别管了 她还动着呢 行吗
I'm sitting on the fucking thing. She's moving, okay?
伙计 这太过分
Man, this is fucked up.
闭嘴吧 赶紧的
Shut up. Let's just do this.
塔玛兹 帮个忙来 太沉了
Tamaz! We need help. It's heavy.
可怜的孩子 嘿 这特么是什么东西 你还没准备好
Poor baby. Hey! What the fuck is this? You're not ready.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
你告诉我这够深吗 扯淡
You're telling me that's deep enough? Bullshit!
那你来挖
You dig then.
赶紧把她放进去 老大还在呢
Just get her in. Boss is here.
真是个懒鬼 亚诺
You're a lazy bastard, Jano.
我就让你干这么件小事你特么都干不好
I ask you for one simple job and you fuck it up!
放我出去 放我出去
Please let me out! Please let me out!
她要怪就怪卢安
Luan did this to her.
别忘了 -放我出去
Don't forget. - Let me out!
来人啊
Somebody!
来人帮帮我
Somebody help me!
救命
Help me!
放我出去
Let me out!
卢安
Luan!
放我出去
Get me out!
卢安
Luan!
卢安
Luan!
卢安
Luan!
爸爸
Babi!
爸爸 爸爸
Babi! Babi!
看
Look.
欢迎妈妈回家
妈妈今天真的会回来吗
Is Mummy really coming home today?
当然 碧安 她都想死你了
Of course, Bukoreshe. She cannot wait to see you.
她会回来的 相信我
She's coming, trust me.
她在哪
Where is she?
很明显不在这
Not here. Obviously
你毁了我们的协议
You broke our agreement.
玛丽安跑了 -跟我没关系
Marian got away. - Nothing to do with me.
一定有人帮她了
Someone must have helped her.
不是我的人
Not my men.
科巴 拜托了 我真的不知道
Koba, please, I knew nothing about it.
那就太可惜了
It's a shame, man.
我给你机会了 你却搞砸了
I gave you a chance, you messed it up
现在你看吧
Now look.
她暂时还能喘气
She has enough air for now.
我愿意把一切都给你 求你了
I'll give you everything I have, please.
求你把我老婆还我
Please gfve me my wife.
求你了 科巴
Please, Koba
叫上你的人 所有忠于你的人
Gather your guys. Everyone loyal to you.
告诉他们 干掉玛丽安·华♥莱♥士♥ 你们现在为科巴卖♥♥命了
Tell them, "Fuck Marian Wallace, you work for Koba now."
我这就去 -你要从我这里进货 把利润分给我
I'll do that. - You buy from me, give a cut to me,
要是发现有人对我不忠 带他们来见我
and anywhere in this city you find disloyalty, you bring them to me.
今晚就开会 所有人都得到场
Call a meeting. Tonight. I want everyone there.
带上你的人
Come with your men.
当着大家的面把这些话说出来 我就告诉你他的位置
State all this publicly and I will give you her location.
求你了 这需要好几个小时 艾迪
Oh, please, that's going to be hours away, Eddie!
卢安
Luan.
对她有点信心 卢安
Have faith in her, Luan.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
成交吗 -好
Do we have a deal? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
那到时见了
See you then.
走吧
Let's go.
只有你现在脚踏两只船
You are the only one who has a foot in both camps.
我不管你计划是什么
I don't care what your plan is.
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥就是来烈焰焚城的 我可不想被殃及
Sean Wallace will set this city on fire. I'm not waiting around to get burned.
你有两天时间 所以赶紧送我离开
You've had two days, so get me out.
肖恩冲动易怒 所以他才有利用价值
Sean is volatile. For now, that's what makes him useful.
要是让人知道了这个城市不会再发展
Sends a message that this city is no longer viable.
我是说 伦敦 如果由肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥操控的话
I mean, London, with Sean Wallace at the helm.
你还会投资吗
Would you invest?
如果他过于自负 不再接受命令了呢
And what happens when he gets cocky, stops taking orders?
那我就需要一个人确保他不会跑偏
Then I'll need someone in play to keep him in line.
一个有经验的了解他思维方式的人
Someone with experience who understands how he thinks.
不 没特么可能 去你♥妈♥的♥
No. No fucking way. Fuck that, fuck you.
我不感兴趣 -想想看 卡特
I'm not interested. - Think...about it, Carter.
科巴已经怀疑了 我的人头都要不保了
Koba's asking questions, and it's my neck on the line.
也许我不想再保护肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥了
Maybe I'm tired of protecting Sean Wallace.
也许下次科巴问起
Maybe next time Koba asks,
我就告诉他到底是谁在针对他的人
I'll tell him exactly who's been targeting his men.
我们都知道你不会这么做
We both know you wouldn't.
为了换回我父亲的安全 我会的
In exchange for my father's safety, I would.
我会告诉科巴和投资人
I'd tell Koba and the Investors
你到底在计划什么 在跟谁合作
exactly what you're planning and with who.
所以 把我送走
So... Get. Me. Out.
好吧 我来安排
Okay, I'll make arrangements.
但我需要数据芯片
I'll need that data chip, please.
新目标 西舍 E1
我会拿来的
I'll bring it.
你做了个错误的决定
You're making a mistake, you know.
这是改变这个城市的机会
This is a chance to change this city.
不
No.
这里对我毫无意义
There's nothing here for me.
加油啊 丹尼
Go on, Danny!
对加油孩子
Oh, yes. Go on, son!
快 追上他
Go on, get him!
加油
Come on!
好样的
Oh, good.
谢谢你能来 -很高兴你打给我
Thanks for coming. - I'm glad you called.
我只是为了丹尼而已
Well, I'm just doing what's best for Danny.
香农 -别说了 爸
Shannon... - Don't, Dad.
全力以赴 踢啊
Get your head up! Shoot...
你还挺时尚的
That's a bit modern for you.
这领带
The tie.
是亚历克斯的
It's Alex's.
我让你们失望了 抱歉
I failed you both and I'm sorry.
带我去找米琳达
Take me to Mirlinda.
卢安 相信我 我不知道科巴有什么计划
Luan, believe me. I didn't know what Koba was planning.
真的吗
Really?
那科巴把我老婆活埋时你干了什么
Then what have you done when Koba put my wife in the ground?
如果你这么做 他不会罢手的 他会找你们全家人算账的
If you do this, he will not stop. He'll come for your whole family.
那是我老婆
That's my wife!
我老婆
My wife!
他们把你的一切都抢走了
They took everything from you.
权力
Your power.
原则
Your principles.
然后是你儿子
And then your son.
你什么时候才会反抗
When will you fight back?
她在哪
Where is she?
米琳达
Mirlinda!
米琳达
Mirlinda!
卢安
Luan!
卢安
Luan.
卢安
Luan!
卢安
Luan!
米琳达
Mirlinda!
不
No!
怎么 他没告诉你吗
What? He didn't tell you?
手♥机♥上装了追踪系统啊
We were tracking the phone all along.
卢安
Luan!
有人把钱拿走了 账户里一半的钱都没了
Someone's got to the money. Half the accounts have been emptied.
你说什么呢 -只有5亿了
What are you talking about? - There's only 500 million left.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表