剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我告诉她等事情淡了一点之后我会救她出来的
I told her I would get her out once things had calmed down.
她杀了个警♥察♥ 亚历克斯 我不会变魔术
She killed a cop, Alex. I don't have a magic wand.
她知道我无能为力
She knew my hands were tied.
她说她理解的 她跟我说她理解
She told you she understood. She told me she understood.
但那个不是她要听的
That's what we wanted to hear.
什么意思
What?
为了保护我们 她杀了那个警♥察♥
She killed that cop to protect us.
我们的生活没有受到影响
Our lives carried on as usual.
听着 她会回家的
Look...She'll come home.
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
我做了我能力范围内能做的一切
I did everything in my power.
是的 -今天真的够了
You did. - What a day.
她回来了
She's back.
她回来了
We got her back.
这意味着我们的又能是一家人了
This means we can be a family again.
亚历克斯舅舅 -你怎么样啊 我的孩子
Uncle Alex How you doing, big man? Hey!
丹尼 我需要和阿里克斯舅舅聊聊 把这个拿走
Danny, um, I need to speak to Uncle Alex. Take this for me.
你的律师告诉我你在这里
Your lawyertold me you were here.
你买♥♥通了她 真能干
Oh, you paid her? That's nice.
我得见到你 对不起 要不你打我一顿
I had to see you. I'm sorry. You can beat me up if you like.
没必要 我不会再做那样的事了
No, don't. Don't. Im not doing it like that.
只要你开心 我做什么都可以 -我只想和丹尼在一起
I'll do it however you like. - I want to be with Danny.
这样你就能回到你的世界里 爱干啥干啥
So you can go back to your tower and do...whatever it is you do.
工作
Work
你和父亲觉得这个比我的命还重要
You and Dad decided it's a fuck sight more important than my life.
听着 -这是你们的决定
Look... - That was the deal you made.
是的 我们让步了
You're right. We gave in.
我为之工作的人 投资人
The people I work for, the Investors,
他们不想让杜马尼家族的人逍遥法外
they didn't want a Dumani walking free on a cop killing.
我让家族蒙羞了
I'm bad for the brand.
我会处理好的 所有的这一切
I'm getting us out. Out of all of this.
我已经很接近了 香农
And I'm so close, Shannon.
很快我们就能脱离这一切 我保证
Soon I'll have us out of this whole fucking world. I promise.
不再洗钱 不再有投资人
No more laundering. No more Investors.
我会照顾好我们大家
I'll take care of all of us.
我做的一切
Everything I'm doing...
我会纠正这一切
I can make this right.
所有的 我保证
Better than right, I swear.
现在都是我的事情了
It's on me now.
我自己能解决
I'll sort myself out.
如果你要帮我 离我远点
If you do want to help...leave us alone.
我听说你今晚要见投资人
I hear you're meeting with the Investors tonight
聊聊你的洗钱计划
about your start-up financing scheme.
你觉得这时候合适吗
Do you really think that's wise?
听着 就像我以前说的
Look, like I said before,
这个模式与我为投资人所做的完全兼容
this model is completely compatible with what I do for the Investors.
生意约好 我就越有跟他们谈判的筹码
The more it thrives, the better partner I can be for them and their business.
那要多久呢
For how long?
看你拓展趋势
Looking at the direction of your travel,
你是想要完全绕过他们吗
is your plan to escape from them completely?
你新的生意需要那个两亿美金 不是吗
You need that 200 million for your new business, don't you?
我听说有关投资者想收回这笔资金
I'm told the Investor concerned would like it passed over to him.
别让他等久了
Don't make him wait.
我为他们赚的钱远远超过了这个城里任何一个人
I've made more money for them than anyone in this city.
我们今天被袭击了 亚历克斯 现在不是讨价还价的好时机
We were attacked today, Alex. It s not a good time for negotiations.
我想我很清楚他们要什么
Pretty sure I know how they think.
无意冒犯 可能比你还清楚
Maybe even better than you. All due respect.
不好意思
Forgive me.
你觉得钱来的干净就是好人了吗
You think clean money means a clean soul?
发生在肖恩和你家人身上的事情 只是生意而已
What happened to Sean, to your family...it was just business.
滚
Fuck you.
你在自讨苦吃
You've bitten the hand that feeds you.
你一定会被反咬一囗
Don't be surprised if it bites you back.
你应该让我处理这些
You should have let me handle this.
祝你开会好运
Good luck with your meeting.
停止下一次交易 我这里出了点问题
Hold off on the next delivery. There is an issue on my end.
没什么大事
Everything is okay.
我晚点和你细讲
I'll share details later.
请确认不交易 我等你指示
Please confirm no delivery. I'll wait for a call.
宝贝
Honey.
给我留一片 好吗
Save me a slice, yeah?
我在等人 麻烦叫他们直接在天台等我 -好的 杜马尼先生
Uh, I'm expecting guests so send them up to the terrace.
阿西夫
Asif.
爱德
Ed...
投资人讲的很清楚了
The Investors have made it clear.
任何人越界了都会被处理的
Anyone who acts out of line is to be dealt with.
零容忍♥
Zero tolerance.
抱歉但我实在无能为力
I'm sorry but my hands are tied,
卢安 怎么了
Luan. What's wrong?
我们在说谁
Who are we talking about?
放下枪我们好好说
Just put it down and we'll talk.
坐
Sit.
你在为他们工作
You're working for them?
这简直太搞笑了
That's almost funny.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
你为他们杀了肖恩 你太狡猾了
You killed Sean for them? You fucking snake.
我没有选择 -可怜的艾略特
I didn't have a choice. - Poor Elliot.
你知道吗 你还活着是因为他们让你活着
You know, you're only here because they wanted you here.
现在他们不需要了 太麻烦了
And now they don't. Too much of a liability.
那你在等什么
What the fuck are you waiting for?
我们的老板们 所有的罪证
Our bosses. Years of incrimination.
所有的犯罪记录 都在这里了
Years of wrongdoing. It's all there.
肖恩给你的 -不能交给警♥察♥
Sean gave you this? - Can't go to the police.
法庭 媒体 都是投资人的天下
Courts. Media. The Investors own it all.
但你 这个
But with you, this...
这是我们唯一的出路
this is how we get out.
你想勒索投资人
You want to blackmail the Investors?
只有你知道怎么做
And you'll know how. Better than anyone.
我一个人做不到 亚历克斯 我试过了
I can't do this by myself, Alex. I've tried.
但你知道可以找谁 达成交易
But you know who to contact. Make a deal.
好好想想
Think about it.
我父亲 你的家人 我们两个
My father. Your family. Both of us.
一起来保证这个安全 好吗
This will keep us safe, all right?
当时我能做什么
Was there anything I could have done...
来保护肖恩吗
to save Sean?
没有
No.
没有
No.
打开你的电脑 看看这些文件
Open your laptop. Look at these files.
快点 亚历克斯
Please, Alex.
他们会找到我 他们会杀了我的家人
They'll find me. They'll kill my family.
我不能让这些事情发生
I can't allow that to happen.
去找香农 她需要你
Go to Shannon. She needs you.
什么
What?
照顾好我父亲
Watch over my father.
别 亚历克斯 别
No, Alexl Stop!
你赢不了他们的
You can't beat them.
别 亚历克斯
No! No! No...Alex!
没有新的留言
You have no new messages.
祖思 怎么了 宝贝儿
Zeus. What's up, my boy?
要来点芝士吗
You want some cheese?
来 来
Come. Come.
来
Come.
要去尿尿吗
Wanna pee?
来吧 去
Come. Get out.
醒醒 姑娘们 快点
Wake up, girls. Quick...
爸爸
Papa?
怎么了
What's happened?
发生什么了 -没事
What's happening? - Nothing.
发生什么了 -进去
What's happening? - Go inside.
有些不对 -带女儿们进去先
Something's wrong. - Get the girls in first.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表