剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
六 年 前
听我说 艾略特
Listen to me, Elliot.
听好
Listen now.
别让这件事毁了你
Don't let this destroy you.
如果你觉得撑不住了 就来找我聊聊
If you feel you're slipping, talk to me.
答应我
Promise.
还没结束
It's not over yet.
我们发表了宣言
We sent a message,
但现在才是我们最脆弱的时候
but now is the time we're the most vulnerable.
你知道我们损失有多惨重吗
Do you know how much we have lost?
货 人 武器
Product, men, weapons?
都可以再补充
They can be replaced.
用谁的钱 科巴 你的吗
With whose money, Koba? Yours?
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥和那些库尔德人
Sean Wallace and those fucking Kurds
已经把我们的整个业务炸开了一个大洞
have blown holes in our entire operations.
我们都不知道伤口在哪
We don't know even yet where are all the wounds,
更别提如何止血了
never mind how to stop the bleeding.
还有权力 尊敬
And the power, respect,
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
how much of all that
会从我们这里夺走多少
has Sean Wallace wrenched from us?
不用担心肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Don't worry about Sean Wallace.
本来我不用担心的 那是你的工作
I shouldn't have to. That's your job.
你不能把气撒在我身上
You need to direct your anger away from me.
这是在你负责时发生的事
This happened on your watch.
我怎么会想到
I'm supposed to know some kid
投资者原本已经除掉的一个孩子又杀了回来
the Investors thought they killed is planning to attack us.
我怎么知道 我有透视眼吗
Hm. How do I see this? I'm clairvoyant?!
你不需要有透视眼
You don't have to be clairvoyant.
只要做好自己的本分就行了
You just need to do your job.
你失去了重心 科巴 所以才被打击
You lost focus, Koba, and you were hit.
而且你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And you know the worst part?
你甚至都不知道打击你的到底是股什么力量
You don't even know what hit you.
你忘了自己在跟谁说话了吧
You forget who you are speaking to.
是你忘了自己是为谁卖♥♥命的了
You forget who you are working for.
我已经收到投资者的消息了
heard from the Investors.
杀了肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥ 否则死的就是你
Kill Sean Wallace, or they'll kill you.
你昨晚干的不错
You did well last night.
各大帮派和科巴都受到了重击
The gangs are hurt. Koba's hurt.
也就说 投资者也受到了重创
Which means the Investors are hurt too.
现在怎么着
So what now?
你能让投资者安静的消失吗
You make the Investors quietly disappear?
不 上头希望这次胜利能载入史册
No. The higher-ups want this win on the books.
直达统治集团
It goes through the system.
艾略特会站稳立场吗
And you think Elliot will uphold his side of the deal?
他们今天就离开了 新国家 新生活
They're getting out today. New country, new life.
行吧 那就再见了
Fine. Then this is goodbye.
别紧张 窗户里没有狙击手
Relax. There's no sniper in the window.
但说再见为时过早
But this isn't goodbye.
我们希望华♥莱♥士♥家族重回巅峰
We want the Wallaces back on top.
但你不能信马由缰
But you don't get free rein.
那缰绳由谁来控制呢 你吗
Okay, so who's holding the reins? You?
我也是听命行事
We all answer to someone.
艾略特 -准备好了吗
Elliot. - You ready?
爸 你怎么还没收拾行李呢 快点啊
Oh, Dad, you're not even packed yet. Come on!
半小时前你才打的电♥话♥
You called half an hour ago.
我老了 毕竟动作没那么利索了
I don't move as fast as I used to, do I?
你瞎着急啥啊 儿子 航♥班♥是12:30的
You're moving in a blur, son. Flight's not till 12:30.
你赶紧收拾完
Look, you just finish this.
我去个卫生间 出来我们就走
I'm going to the bathroom. Be done before I get back out.
我们现在落到这步田地了吗 卢安
Is this us now, Luan?
伤痕累累 四处躲藏
Broken. Hiding...
耐心点 不会一直这样的
Be patient. It's not forever.
我们需要点时间
We just need time
你的伤需要养好 然后我们再计划下一步
for you to get better and to figure out the next move.
有事吗 -卢安在哪
Can I help you with something? - Where's Luan?
我 我没听说过他
I, uh...I never heard of him.
你认识他你也知道我 快特么说 他在哪
You've heard of him and you've heard of me. Now where the fuck is he?
放下枪 卢安 -你们先放
Put it down, Luan. - Put yours down first.
别这样
Don't do this.
卢安 我们是来帮你的
Luan, we're here out of friendship.
开战了
The city's at war.
昨晚不是场普通的袭击
Last night wasn't an act of aggression.
是有战略意义的 我们的敌人现在心生恐惧
It was strategic. Our enemies now fear us
而我们的朋友则有其它选择
and our friends now know there's another option.
你没有朋友
You don't have any friends.
你跟我一样 都不希望科巴说了算
You don't want Koba running this city just as much as me.
加入我 一起结果了他
Join me. Together we'll finish him.
你还不知道他是什么人吧
You don't know who this man is, do you?
没人敢对抗科巴
No one has the balls to go against Koba.
埃德·杜马尼是反抗了 谁知道他现在是死是活
Ed Dumani did, but God knows if he's alive or not.
你低估了我 还有你自己
You underestimate me. And yourself.
一起 -一起又能怎样
Together... - Together what?
别惹他 你打不过他的
Don't fuck with him. You cannot beat him.
他不会罢手的 他会不停的找上门来
He'll keep coming back and coming back
直到你和你兄弟
until you and your brother
还有你母亲都死光为止
and your mother are all dead.
这就是他
That's who he is.
我们没话好说了
We're done here.
走吧
Let's go.
亚历克斯 声音小点
Alexa, volume down.
玛丽安 -香农
Marian. - Shannon.
你父亲出事了
Something's happened to your father.
你和丹尼得赶紧离开家
You and Danny need to get out now.
去个安全的地方
Go somewhere safe.
丹尼 把电视关了 穿上衣服
Danny, switch that thing off and get dressed now.
妈
Mum.
立刻
Now.
汤是最好的 不用嚼 对吧
I thought soup would be best. No need to chew, huh?
扁豆菠菜汤
It's lentil spinach.
不辣 不会让你牙龈刺痛
It's not spicy. It won't hurt your gums.
来嘛 埃德
Come on, Ed. Huh?
我不想骗你
I won't lie to you, Ed.
你会死在这里
You will die in this room.
但暂时不至于
But not yet.
你脑袋里装了那么多有用的东西
You're a font of knowledge.
所以我现在要问你些问题
So, I'm going to ask you questions
你要好好回答 记住了
and you're going to answer, keeping in mind,
如果我觉得你提供的答案没有任何意义
the moment I feel you no longer provide valuable information,
那你就完了
it's over.
而且我不会给你个痛快的
And it won't be fast.
杜马尼家族的其他人我也一个都不会放过
And I won't stop at the one Dumani.
给我讲讲肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥吧
Tell me about Sean Wallace.
他的优势和弱点都是什么
What are his strengths, his weaknesses?
他喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
What does he love? What does he hate?
他想成为什么样的人
What does he want to be?
他父亲
His father.
回答的是哪个问题
To which question?
所有的
All of them.
喂
Hello?
好 听着 我一会打回给你
Yeah, listen, I'll call you back.
艾略特 如果科巴抓了我爸 会把他关在哪
Elliot, if Koba had my dad, where would he be?
香农 听我说 如果你♥爸♥与科巴为敌
Shannon, listen, if your dad's made an enemy of Koba...
他不会让他活着的
he's not holding him anywhere.
抱歉 香农
Sorry, Shannon.
他没死 艾略特
He's not dead, Elliot.
他不会死的
He can't be.
我不能失去他们俩
I can't lose them both.
如果他抓到了我爸 会关在哪
If he had my dad...where would he be?
不开车吗
Driving, then?
这是什么
What's this?
那个 里面是你的新护照和新驾照
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表